Rate Dr. Robert B. Donegan

Dr. Robert B. Donegan's Ratings

Dr. Donegan spends an incredible amount of time with me when I go for an appointment. He seems to really care about me the person, not just my disease. I left Hopkins oncology department to be cared for by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Doctor Donegan has an extremely pleasant manner. You can also tell that he keeps up with his reading and all of the latest cancer research about treatments and theories about how unsuspecting people can end up with this lousey disease, and he can make you feel less shocked by your diagnosis. You can also feel that he can make a recommendation by "putting himself in your shoes." Nobody can make cancer fun, but from a psychologial standpoint, he can make it much less frustrating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124359].votes_count ]]