You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Gurland

Dr. Paul Gurland's Ratings

Though he is quiet and to the point, you can tell this Dr. knows what he is doing. Dr Gurland delivered my baby back in March via csection, I am very happy and content with the way he handled a very stressful situation. His colleagues also speak very highly of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Be very careful because your baby might die under his management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I have nothing but high praises for both Dr. Gurland, Denise and the Nurses! Thank you for everything you have done to improve my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Gurland is quiet and matter of fact; he is not outgoing. But he sure knows what he is doing. He essentially saved my baby's life. I would trust him implicitly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Gurland is a WONDERFUL doctor. I believe most people who comment just misunderstand him. After a short stint at amount Sinai, I learned he was one of their top residence. Super knowledgable, tells it how it is, he never sugar coats and I very much appreciate it. He may not appear to be a soft person but he DOES care.
I trust him and his staff 100%

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

He is very good doctor, very helpful and knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Gurland for years . I agree he is not the most personable Doctor. When diagnosed with Cancer her was very caring and concerned. Explained in detail the next steps and what to expect. . Although going for appointments was a very long wait. Seem to be constantly over booked. He is a little robotic and with a dry sense of humor but I liked him and never ever had a concern with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753529].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 20, 2015

CREDIT VALLEY HOSPITAL'S NURSING STAFF AND DOCTORS WILL YOUR BABIES. STAY AWAY

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2739678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr.Gurland did my second c-section, and was phenomenal! He explained everything, especially why it was taking so long (the first one had been botched and a mess) and when he came to see me during my stay he was very patient and kind. I can see why some people say that he can be short, as his manner can be abrupt some days (as it was during some visits to clinic) but he really explained things well when I asked. I felt like he knew what he was doing. I'd much prefer that over someone cheerful who has no idea what they are doing. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat! Excellent Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Rude and Inconsiderate. Does not respect other people's time or needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714270].votes_count ]]