Rate Dr. Paul Gurland

Dr. Paul Gurland's Ratings

CREDIT VALLEY HOSPITAL'S NURSING STAFF AND DOCTORS WILL YOUR BABIES. STAY AWAY

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr.Gurland did my second c-section, and was phenomenal! He explained everything, especially why it was taking so long (the first one had been botched and a mess) and when he came to see me during my stay he was very patient and kind. I can see why some people say that he can be short, as his manner can be abrupt some days (as it was during some visits to clinic) but he really explained things well when I asked. I felt like he knew what he was doing. I'd much prefer that over someone cheerful who has no idea what they are doing. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat! Excellent Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Rude and Inconsiderate. Does not respect other people's time or needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

My child was born with physical disability and no one have notice that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I wasn't supposed to have Doctor Gurland but he was the doctor on call the day i was delivering. I found him to be very straight forward, kind and professional. Some may take it as cold but he made sure my child was taken care of properly none the less. I hope to have the same experience with him this time around. I was really pleased with him !!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever dealt with. Insensitive, rude and mean. I o not know why he is dealing with patients given his lack of compassion and bad bedside manner. Luckily I had another ob perform my delivery but I dreaded every visit with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2649910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

He delivered my first baby & it couldn't have gone any better, he was knowledgeable & to the point! I was happy to have such a wonderful experience! This Sunday I unfortunately suffered a miscarriage with my 2nd at 10 weeks! I spent 6 hrs at the ER & sent home with advice to monitor the blood flow...yesterday the worst happened! I hemmoraged uncontrollably & ended up in tge ER again in very bad shape...my blood levels had dropped dangerously low! I was incredibly lucky that Dr Gurland was the OBGYN on call! He saw me right away! Thoroughly explained my situation & proceeded with the procedure needed. He let me know what was going to happen every step of the way...answered all my questions & admitted me until he was sure I was stable enough to go home & booked me a follow up with him in 6 weeks! I don't care about his bed side manner I care that he knows his stuff & doesn't sugar coat! He's a great dr & I feel blessed to have been his patients through both of these experiences!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I was nervous from reading some of these reviews, but once I met him, I thought he was very knowledgeable, smart, kind and respectful. Patients should do their due diligence first by doing some reading, researching, attending prenatal classes etc.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

I have seen this guy twice now this is my first baby and he is so cold. I asked a question and he was like it could be a number of things what do u think? I'm not the doctor he is... I really hope I get a nice experienced dr who's well mannered.

The reviews seem to be better from patients that aren't having babies

Sigh :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Very rude doctor. Went into the hospital for a biopsy. He didnt introduce himself he talked into my file, I didn't hear a woed he said. Not personal, not helpful, wil lnot answer questions. Acts like your an inconvience. I never want to see him again he is rude, lectured me, made me even more afriad and I left crying. WORST dr I have EVER met in my life! Why work as an ob if you have no compassion for other humans?

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579765].votes_count ]]