Rate Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Ratings

A cousin of mine had plastic surgery with Dr Edelstein and had such a tremendous experience I decided to travel to have surgery with him. His personality is unbelievable for a surgeon, and his staff are all warm, friendly, and super knowledgeable. Everything went smoothly and the results are outstanding. I would recommend Dr Edelstein highly, and given that I travelled 3.5 hours by plane to see him, I would say you should at least have a consultation with him before making a decision on your surgeon / experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

About 8 months ago, I went in for breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein. Throughout the whole process, he has just been awesome. I absolutely love my new set of girls. My breasts look very natural and fell into place nicely. Recovery was my biggest fear, but I was out of bed and off pain medication 3 days after surgery. If I ever consider any other type of plastic surgery, I will definitely be going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier. The entire process has been smooth, reassuring and easy. I was drawn to Dr. Edelstein from doing initial research and seeing all of the exceptional comments and high ratings. I also liked that the website was really informative and was upfront and transparent about pricing. Following this, all of my pre-op meetings with Dr. Edelstein and his staff were amazing. They were all so welcoming, supportive and good listeners. We spent time discussing what I wanted and I got exactly that. Natural looking, proportionate C-cups that I absolutely love. I'm confident and finally feel feminine. Thank you to Dr. Edelstein and your staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I recently had breast augmentation surgery and it was a great experience. I am more than pleased with my new breasts. From day 1 of my consultation to my surgery date, Dr. Jerome Edelstein has been wonderful. He filled me with tons of information and was there to answer any questions I had. Today, I am 1 week post-op and I feel great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. E is really nice, professional and calm. He helped me pick the silicone size that I desired without any pressure. The surgery went very well and fast. My body healed very quickly and after four weeks I felt like everything was back to normal. I was a size 31A and after post-op I am size 32C. My husband and I are very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. E to anyone who is considering breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I am now 2 months post op for my breast augmentation and I am ecstatic with the results. My breasts are perfect and already feel like my own. I was so nervous pre surgery but now realize that it was the best decision I made. Dr Edelstein is amazing! Thank you! CB

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Edelstein for a breast augmentation a few months ago and am extremely delighted with the results. He and his staff were friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. My breasts look incredible, feel real and I couldn't be happier! Many thanks to Dr. Edelstein.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I met with a couple of different surgeons for a breast augmentation prior to meeting Dr. Edelstein. From the moment I met Dr. Edelstein I had a good feeling he was going to be the perfect doctor for me and he was! He is the sweetest man, he answered every question and concern I had and gave me a number of different very precise cup options which would fit my body perfectly. (something other surgeons didn't do in such great detail, I just got 3 sizes to choose from with other doctors and with Dr.E I got 6!) He explained every concern I could have post surgery and I could tell he is a true expert in breast augmentation. Day of surgery, he made me feel very calm and made the experience as pleasant and pain free as possible. He does this amazing bloodless procedure which you should definitely ask about! My healing went very well with no complications and the staff were super caring and nice, followed up with how I was doing. Dr. Edelstein made my breasts look exactly how I wanted and I couldn't be more happier! If you're thinking of getting surgery I highly recommend seeing him, he's amazing!!

Thank you for everything Dr. Edelstein!

JS

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Totally overrated. Fake and pushy environment. Don't go here.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2637446].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

In order to research a good plastic surgeon I spoke to others who had breast augementation done in the past. I was given some names and I did my research on this actual website ratemds.com . In my search I found Dr. Edelstein had great reviews and results that I was searching for. I called to book my consult but the booking would not be for a couple months but because I was satisfied with his ratings I booked my surgery right there that day. Dr. Edelstein exceeded my expectations, he is a very professional doctor but very personable and funny. Someone who allows you to feel comfortable in all stages, from the first consultation to the follow-ups. The staff were all very helpful and patient. I was able to make a great decision on size based on their recomendations and my results are fantastic 6 months later. My scars are great, my breasts look perfect and I would recommend anyone to have their surgery performed by Dr. Edelstein.

CC