You may also like

Rate Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Ratings

I recently had my breast augmentation completed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I'd like to personally thank Dr. Edelstein, and the staff for their kindness, professionalism, and most importantly taking their time with me as their client sharing their knowledge, and leaving me feeling confident with my decision. A friend referred me years ago. After having my second baby I was ready to forgo the surgery. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein at his clinic, and meeting the ladies I decided to not visit anyone else for consults. I had that assurance I was in the right hands. Their clinic wasn't neglectful at all. They all took their time with me in regards to any questions & concerns that I had. Personally I've heard friends experiences at their appointments whom were rushed out during consultation. They couldn't even take their time trying samples in size to decide what suits their body . Dr. Edelstein's clinic for me was positively satisfying. They took their time allowing me to try on different sizes, and that helps with decision making tremendously. Prior to my consult I didn't think it was necessary trying samples, however it definitely makes a much easier impact when finalizing your BA size.

Once the big day arrived I showed up at the private clinic for surgery, again very professional, and comforting. Few hours later I woke up feeling good. I went home feeling way better then imagining I would be. I'd say out of ten my recovery was an 8. I did not take any pain medication, all though that is a personal preference. I have two children at home. The very next day I was walking around my house feeling the pressure of course, but I was able to independently work slowly in the kitchen attending to my children. I can't believe how well my recovery progressed. Dr. Edelstein uses a bloodless breast augmentation technique, and that results in less trauma and a faster recovery. I now can say this helps immensely. Again friends who did not receive this technique had a much intense recovery time then myself, and weren't out of bed until a week after. I was prepping my babies bottles the next day. I still took it easy, but it felt natural to walk around and use my arms slowly.

It's been five months since, and I am 100% happy with my breast augmentation. I went with 375 cc, I am 5'3 .. Originally I wanted only in the low 300's. I was worried as a mom having my breast enter a room before me. I easy, could have gone with 400. However I am so happy with my 375cc. I am wearing a D cup bra, and loving it. Most importantly I can wear a sports bra and keep them in a low profile where they look completely natural, and I can use a push up and have that perfect womanly figure.

Another important piece of information that I feel everyone neglects to leave in reviews. "Post-Op" Follow up appointments. Dr. Edelstein schedules routinely visits to examine, and make sure recovery is progressing well. I love that I spent my money to not only receive the vision I wanted, but to also receive a Dr. & his team who thrives in making sure their clients are safe, and educated through out this experience. I have learned information throughout this process which to me knowledge is key. They are a close knit family, and that's what matters. If they're happy your in the right hands!

Thank you Dr. Edelstein and ladies for everything. I couldn't imagine finding a clinic as humbling as you all are.

Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I wanted thank all the ladies at Dr Edelstein office for such great warm service and Petra for taking good care of my skin..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

A few years back I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Edilstein and I was very happy with the results I had. My breasts looked and felt natural and I'll never forget how supportive Dr. Edilstein as well as all the staff were before and after my surgery. They always took the time to speak to me and make me feel more at ease with everything. Just about a month ago I decided I wanted to go slightly bigger and of course Dr. Edilstein was called again :)
I love my breasts and they are everything I ever wanted and more! I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I am just over 2 months post surgery for a BA, and I am pleased to say this was the best decision for me! I believe I'm not a common case, as I am in my early 40's finally choosing to take the leap to make myself happier with my appearance. I was recommended by a friend who had Dr. Edelstein for a BA when she was in her early 20's and is now in her early 30's and her breasts are still incredible! Having a personal referral eased so much of my worries. After having 5 children I finally felt I "deserved" to treat myself!
Dr. Edelstein has extensive knowledge and experience that was clearly evident in the consultation and sizing meetings. His nurse Heather is a gem! She patiently guided me through the final decisions and even took a slightly panicked phone call two weeks before surgery questioning my sizing choice. I was afraid I was choosing too big. I wanted to be full but natural in appearance. My choice was between 435 and 500. I was originally an A cup. Please keep that in consideration of you are a small breasted woman. Don't choose too small. I almost did. Try on the sample sizes with a shirt on. Take pictures. It helps! But it doesn't really show how lovely they will be! I thank Heather profusely for her experienced and educated guidance. She won't tell won't tell you what to choose but her advice is exemplary.
Finally I wish to share that I chose the clinic over the hospital. The staff was friendly and non-judgemental(I worried about that). Post op discussions with Heather was another plus. Instructions are clear and helpful. Within two weeks I felt comfortable. My biggest surprise...my beautiful new breasts did not feel like add on to my body like I feared, but feel like they are a natural part of me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have always been unhappy about being flat chested and always jealous of other women with bigger breasts. But I was always too chicken to do anything about it. I just lived with double-padded bras - even to the point where I wore a padded bra to my workout classes. But when I started really working out and getting toned, my small breasts became almost non-existent.
Enough was enough! I decided to do something about my unhappiness. I researched plastic surgeons in Toronto, and interviewed the top three. I knew Dr. Edelstein was the right plastic surgeon when I met him. He was easy to talk to, with a great sense of humour; I also liked that I didn't feel rushed, or that my anxious questions were too silly. He understood exactly what I was looking for: small and natural but enough so that it was worth the surgery. Heather, his nurse, as well as the ladies in the office, were fantastic. I do have to give a special thank you to Heather, for her patience! My anxiety about the surgery prompted me to ask a million questions, and I came in for numerous fittings to reassure myself I had picked the right size.

I am now two months post-surgery and could not be happier with my results. My breasts look beautiful - and I have gone out and spent a fortune on beautiful lacy bras that I could never wear before! Dr. Edelstein did the incision under the crease, and I was worried because of the small size that the scars would be visible, but he did the incisions in exactly the right spot - they really do look fantastic.

It is actually exciting to go into a lingerie or bra store now! Even better, for the first time, I am looking forward to being in a bikini this summer.

I really did pick the best plastic surgeon in the city, and highly recommend him and his friendly and helpful staff. Thank you so much!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

After loosing 85 pounds I had quite a bit of loose skin that I wanted to get rid of. Finding Dr. Edelstein was a blessing. I am 8 months post op and am absolutely thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck. Dr. Edelstein and his entire team are very professional and caring people. They made me feel very secure with my decision and they were there to hold my hand during my entire journey. Dr. Edelstein was very clear with his description of the procedure and answered all the questions that I had. Behind every doctor there is a great team and he has one. They were always there to take my calls and answer all my questions before and after the surgery. I am looking to remove more loose skin on other parts of my body and will return to have Dr. Edelstein perform the work. I highly recommend Dr. Edelstein and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I am about 10 weeks post op after my breast augmentation with Dr.Edelstein. I had a breast augmentation done last year march 2014. Everything went amazing Dr.Edelstein was great help answered all my questions and I was very confident and comfortable going into surgery. The only thing I wasn't happy with was the size I was a 465 CC so when i went for my 6month follow up I told Dr. Edelstein I was extremely happy other then I felt I wanted them a little bigger. Dr. Edelstein was kind of surprised because honestly they were perfect but sometimes we just want a little more:). But he was more then happy to make me happy so I schedule for a 2nd surgery Jan 2015. The day came and went and everything again went amazing I thought they looked perfect before well this time around my breast augmentation is PICTURE PERFECT I am very happy with my results and very happy i did the 2nd surgery. The Edelstein staff is amazing they are always so kind and helpful at the office Especially Alex she's a sweetheart. I recommend all my clients and friends to Dr. Edelstein because I truly think he's amazing at what he does and know anyone who goes to see him will be extremely happy With the end result and how kind and friendly everyone at the office is, They make you feel very comfortable. Any questions or Concerns I had Always had a response that same day ! I had my BA under the muscle and insicion under the breast very clean work.
He's Worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I'm 9 weeks post-op after my breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein, and I am beyond ecstatic with the results. They couldn't be more perfect, and I know that this isn't even my final result. My incisions are so tiny and smooth, it's truly hard to believe he was able to fit such a large implant inside. I had been to a few consultations before seeing Dr. Edelstein, and I was so impressed by his bedside manner, professionalism and expertise. He took a lot of time to explain every aspect of the surgery to me, and listened to my questions. He knew exactly what I wanted, and was able to deliver his recommendations without overstepping my desires. He put me at ease the day of the surgery, and my recovery was quick. I was back at work less than a week later. I have zero regrets about choosing Dr. Edelstein, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He is an amazing doctor and surgeon, and truly very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I will admit that I was a challenging case, and I am more than happy with the results. Dr. Edelstein and his team were pros -- from the first meeting to now four months post-surgery. Every part of this experience has been beyond my expectations. I am so thrilled with the results of my BA and have never felt happier about myself!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I just had a BA performed by Dr. Edelstein on Thursday and I can't comment on results yet because it's only been a few days, but the process up to this point has been phenomenal. Dr. Edelstein and his team are absolutely amazing in every aspect. The team at his office are so friendly and have dealt with my annoying phone calls all week prior to surgery. They were so accommodating and returned calls and emails immediately. Dr. Edelstein was so nice, calm, informative, and took his time with me. I never felt rushed. The day of the surgery, I wasn't nervous or scared at all. I had complete trust in him. The nurses at the private clinic were great as well. Recovery has been good so far! I can't wait to see final results in a couple of months!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755106].votes_count ]]