Rate Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Ratings

From my very first phone call to Edelstein Cosmetics I was taken care of by the sweetest staff I have ever come into contact with. Edelstein - you have some lovely people working at your clinic. Everyone is knowledgable (especially with my many emails of questions - thanks Heather!) and INCREDIBLY accommodating. I was limited for the amount of time I had to do the surgery, and was aided without question in finding a surgery date that fit my schedule.
Edelstein has alarming expertise and professionalism. In the consultation, he suggested some sizes for my desired “natural” look after listening to exactly what I wanted. I knew very little about breast augmentation - the sizing, the process leading up to surgery + after surgery, etc…. and he thoroughly made sure I understood everything before I made any decisions. As of now, I am exactly two weeks post-op, and couldn't be happier. Bruising went away in just over a week and the scars are hardly there, and I haven't even begun to use Edelstein’s recommended scar treatment yet! I cannot wait to see the final product in 3 months or so. Thank you!

JL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Edelstein performed a breast augmentation on me last year and I love the results. Not only was he so nice, but his staff was so caring and accommodating. They made sure that all my questions and concerns were answered. Everything went very smoothly. I went from a 32A to a 32C. I chose to go with silicone gel because they just felt so much more natural. My swelling and bruising went away in a week and a half. Dr. Edelstein is great at what he does and he will definitely give you exactly what you ask for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I have been wanting do breast augmentation for about 10 yrs now and now that i am 29
yrs old i thought that it would be a good present for myself to get it done so i would look hot for my 30's. I decided to do my research and i went on multiple websites and read many reviews and did lots of research on multiple surgeons. So i went forward and i had a consolation with a surgeon and he wasn't very knowledgeable and my overall experience just didn't feel very comfortable . I also didn't get a good vibe from the surgeon like we just didn't click. So then i did my research about Dr . Jerome Edelstein and thought i would try him out. At my consultation the staff were very knowledgable and helpful with any questions and concerns I had. At my consultation with Jerome he was very professional and very knowledgable. I didn't feel any pressure or uncomfortable at my first consultation . I also watched a few procedures on you tube which were very helpful as well. The nurse practioner they have on staff is very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns and my e-mails . My day surgery was a success . I had it done at a special clinic instead of the hospital because I thought that it would be more sanitary and less people. Anyways the day of my surgery I was able to see my surgeon who is awesome . The staff there were very helpful and i would recommend that place to anyone. I also got to meet my anesthesiologist who is very nice and helpful with my concerns. After my surgery I had a few questions and dr. Edelsteins office staff were very knowledgable and helping me out with any of my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Jerome Edelstein to anyone :)

Allison S

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

During my research of several cosmetic clinics I was recommended to visit Dr. Fialkov and Dr Edelstein. I decided to go for a consultation. I was initially very impressed and my positive feeling still remains unchanged, but actually I am extremely satisfied with my decision.
During consultation , I was given advises and recommendations that would allow me to achieve my goals over a year. Dr was extremely professional, honest and trustworthy, I have no doubts that this is just a beginning of our long-term ‘affiliation’. I was under assumption that I knew everything! I was so wrong! They are professionals and know it all.
So the first step was to get IPL treatment. And although it was done several days ago, I can already see the improvements. Petra was very friendly and accommodating yet professional, she made me feel very welcome and relaxed. She absolutely wonderful job! And trust me I have had visited clinics before done, but their service was exceptional! I love every moment of my visits. At my age it is very important to be treated by very high level of professionals and I am glad I have met them!
And I must say that the appearance of the clinic is superb not only with respect of decoration but also with the level of cleanliness! I love it!
Needless to state that I would highly recommend the clinic for every procedure and services they provide and you will not be disappointed!!!!

Claudia D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

After thinking about having a BA for about 5 years I finally decided to just go ahead and do it. After doing my research I settled on 3 surgeons. I met with the first one and just didn't think we clicked. Dr. Edelstein was number two and I didn't even bother to see Dr. number three. I knew immediately upon meeting him that he was the Dr. that I would put my health and trust in. On all the occasions that I met with him he was totally professional, caring and has a terrific sense of humour. The staff at his clinic were always very helpful, even when I called with questions a few times after my surgery. I never felt rushed during my apt.'s and Dr. Edelstein was terrific at answering my questions/concerns. For anyone who knows me they know that doing something like this tends to go against my "granola" healthy/natural lifestyle, which is why I took so long to decide to have it done. I have to say though that I am so glad that I did. Having 3 children and being on the somewhat thinner side, I looked more like a boy, which year after year just wasn't sitting well with me. Dr. Edelstein did an absolutely amazing job and I could not be happier with my results. The size that I chose was totally right for my frame and buying clothes is so much easier as I am able to fill them out in a completely natural way. If you are considering surgery, I would highly suggest meeting with Dr. Edelstein and his staff. You might not have to look any further!

BA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Fly me to the moon ! I used to think cosmetic surgery was about vanity and superficiality, until I had my kids and my breasts and tummy became so horrible I couldn't even look at them anymore. My surgery not only restored these areas, they actually enhanced them ! And the surprising thing I found is that one's body image has a much deeper effect on one's psyche than you'd think. Hence, fly me to the moon ! Thank you so much Dr Edelstein, his staff, and the staff at the hospital. I loved the beautiful environment at your office and the excellent, friendly, caring service. I would strongly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

My breast augmentation surgery was 3 weeks ago, and I'm smiling ear to
ear from both the results and the overall experience. Dr. Edelstein
gained my trust right from the initial consultation. He was thorough,
easy to talk to, and most importantly, attentive to all my wishes and
concerns. He had a very realistic and honest approach, ensuing
confidence and excitement right from day one. From pre-op, to the
operating table, to post-op, I knew I was in the hands of of a
skilled, experienced and compassionate surgeon with a wonderful
bedside manner. I felt completely safe and comfortable going into the
OR with Dr. Edelstein. He took great care of me! My recovery has
been smooth and easy, and my results are so natural and perfect. The
staff was genuinely kind and caring. I can't thank them enough. My
expectations were far exceeded and I already have friends booking
consultations. Thank you Dr. Edelstein...you are the BEST!
RF

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Breast augmentation is something I thought about doing for years, but was nervous about picking the right doctor. I knew someone who had gotten breast augmentation done and needed to know who she went to because they looked amazing! I was given Dr. Edelsteins name and looked him up right away. I went for my consultation and felt so comfortable with him and the staff I knew he was going to be the one to do my BA and I booked my surgery that day. I am now 6 months post op and couldn't be happier. He gave me the breasts I always wanted, natural looking and proportionate to my body. The girls that work at his office are also amazing and helped me with whatever questions I had pre op / post op. I've now had people ask me who my surgeon was and Dr. Edelstein is who I highly recommend!
Thank you! :)
SC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

When I started thinking about having a breast augmentation surgery I was nervous and wasn’t 100% sure that the procedure was for me, but nonetheless wanted to spend some time going to a couple consultations to see what the options were. I booked three consultations with three different surgeons throughout the City of Toronto. I had gone to the first consult and was satisfied, but not impressed. When I came to visit Dr. Edelstein and his staff I left impressed and excited. I kept the third appointment, but shortly after cancelled it as I had made my decision due to the thoroughness of the consult with Dr. Edelstein that I knew could not be matched, and the timely, diligent support of his staff. Following my consultation, I emailed or called Edelstein’s team (particularly Heather) with several different questions and they always answered them without judgement or hesitation. After all, this is my body and I wanted to be sure I was making the right decision, and I did.
The actual surgery day was as pleasurable as something like this can be. The team did everything they could to make me comfortable and made sure that my needs were met. Following surgery, I had a follow up call within a day or two to check in, and knew I could reach out to Dr. Edelstein’s personal pager at any time if I had a concern. I just had my 3 month follow up appointment with Heather and could not be happier with my results. Dr. Edelstein and Heather helped me to pick the perfect size that is proportional to my body and even augmented my shape a bit which was also a concern for me. On that note, I would like to recognize Heather personally for all of her support through this process, she always took time to relieve any concerns, answer my million questions, and supported me through the ENTIRE process. Overall, a very positive experience, and I would highly recommend Dr. Edelstein.
SM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

When I first decided to get breast implants i was so nervous but when I reserched Dr. Edelstein he was spoken about so well that I went. I was very impressed with him and the staff I went for it. I am so happy with the results. Heather was great and help me a lot with sizes and supporting me when nervous. Thank you. Recommend him for sure. From J.A

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590944].votes_count ]]