You may also like

Rate Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Ratings

Had labiaplasty and couldn't be happier. Also Theresa started doing my injections (lips & botox) and for the first time since receiving injections, I love the results.
Both Dr Edelstein and his staff are attentive and caring. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have always been self conscious about my chest , and after extensive amounts of research I decided to get a breast augmentation , as soon as I found Edelstein cosmetics I knew that Dr.E was my surgeon, the beautiful work he does speaks for itself. He is extremely kind and has a great bedside manner, he is very informative and answered all my questions and concerns, his staff is amazing aswell and are very accomidating , I had my surgery at Humber River and everything went great , the staff and nurses were so sweet and really made sure I was comfortable and made sure I was feeling ok before I left, I never felt rushed. My recovery was a piece of cake !!! From waking up in the recovery room untill now( 2 months post op) I haven't really had any pain , and didn't have to take any pain medication at all , just some minor discomfort, I was very surprised, and thankful for this !!! Heather, the patient care manager called me the next day to see how I was feeling, my whole experience with Dr. Edelstein has been wonderful and less stressful then I could of imagined, I wouldn't hesitate to recommendDr. Edelstein and his staff ! I'm going to see Petra their Aestetician for laser hair removal next week!! Thank you Dr.E!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

My experience with Dr. Edelstein and his team was very positive. Following a pair of twins and another subsequent birth, my body took a big hit. I decided to do a Mommy Makeover that included breast augmentation and tummy tuck and after doing a very thorough research, booked my appointment with Dr. Edelstein. He initially spent a long time with me, going over what needs to be done and all the possible risks. He painted a realistic picture of what my body will look like following the procedure (complete with a little drawing). There was no pushing with respect to scheduling the procedure but Dr. Edelstein is pretty booked. I also got a detailed quote of the costs shortly after my appointment. Afterwards I had a second appointment with Healther who patiently guided me through sizing. Just a few days prior to my surgery, I changed my mind and could not figure out what size to go with. Heather was very patient, immediately responding to my concerns in a very thorough manner. I literally decided last minute to go with size 335 instead of 290 and Louise performed a small miracle to ensure the right implant was in place in time for the surgery. Because my surgery was longer than most (over 5 hours) it was done at Humber River hospital. I feel that people at the clinic did a very good job preparing me for what I should be expect during and post operation. I also read a lot on different forums. I could not be happier with the entire experience. Everyone was super-friendly and made me feel comfortable. I woke up from the surgery, feeling a bit groggy but not in pain. Dr. Edelstein dropped off to say hi and to follow up shortly afterwards. Following one day at Humber (some nausea due to drugs but overall much better than I expected), I went home. The recovery was much faster and less painful that I anticipated. I was only taking pain medication (in lower doses) for the first two days. I was able to function normally within a week and was driving by Day 8. Even immediately after the surgery, my tummy looked way better than prior. I was also very happy with my breasts. It took about 8 weeks for my body to look amazing. Now, three months post-surgery I honestly feel that I look better than I did prior to having kids. My hubby is saying that it was the best money we spent. The follow up care was also very good. I already saw Dr. Edelstein three times for routine post-surgery follow up and in all three cases he was very attentive and thorough. Thank you so much Dr. Edelstein and your team for making me look and feel beautiful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2814110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

this is you boob doctor!!! Absolutely amazing!my experience with dr Edelstein and his office team was wonderful! he is very helpful,very professional and obviously very talented..He did a fabulour job on my lift and also my breast augmentation...they look exactly like I hoped to look and then some .His nurse Heather is super nice and takes a lot of time to answers all your questions..also the staff at the clinic very polite and always want to accommodate you. piece of advice,always choose the bigger size that he offers you because the impklants look totally different when theyre inside your body rather than on top of your own breast thanks once again for the amazing job!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2803215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I recently had my breast augmentation completed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. I'd like to personally thank Dr. Edelstein, and the staff for their kindness, professionalism, and most importantly taking their time with me as their client sharing their knowledge, and leaving me feeling confident with my decision. A friend referred me years ago. After having my second baby I was ready to forgo the surgery. After meeting with Dr. Edelstein at his clinic, and meeting the ladies I decided to not visit anyone else for consults. I had that assurance I was in the right hands. Their clinic wasn't neglectful at all. They all took their time with me in regards to any questions & concerns that I had. Personally I've heard friends experiences at their appointments whom were rushed out during consultation. They couldn't even take their time trying samples in size to decide what suits their body . Dr. Edelstein's clinic for me was positively satisfying. They took their time allowing me to try on different sizes, and that helps with decision making tremendously. Prior to my consult I didn't think it was necessary trying samples, however it definitely makes a much easier impact when finalizing your BA size.

Once the big day arrived I showed up at the private clinic for surgery, again very professional, and comforting. Few hours later I woke up feeling good. I went home feeling way better then imagining I would be. I'd say out of ten my recovery was an 8. I did not take any pain medication, all though that is a personal preference. I have two children at home. The very next day I was walking around my house feeling the pressure of course, but I was able to independently work slowly in the kitchen attending to my children. I can't believe how well my recovery progressed. Dr. Edelstein uses a bloodless breast augmentation technique, and that results in less trauma and a faster recovery. I now can say this helps immensely. Again friends who did not receive this technique had a much intense recovery time then myself, and weren't out of bed until a week after. I was prepping my babies bottles the next day. I still took it easy, but it felt natural to walk around and use my arms slowly.

It's been five months since, and I am 100% happy with my breast augmentation. I went with 375 cc, I am 5'3 .. Originally I wanted only in the low 300's. I was worried as a mom having my breast enter a room before me. I easy, could have gone with 400. However I am so happy with my 375cc. I am wearing a D cup bra, and loving it. Most importantly I can wear a sports bra and keep them in a low profile where they look completely natural, and I can use a push up and have that perfect womanly figure.

Another important piece of information that I feel everyone neglects to leave in reviews. "Post-Op" Follow up appointments. Dr. Edelstein schedules routinely visits to examine, and make sure recovery is progressing well. I love that I spent my money to not only receive the vision I wanted, but to also receive a Dr. & his team who thrives in making sure their clients are safe, and educated through out this experience. I have learned information throughout this process which to me knowledge is key. They are a close knit family, and that's what matters. If they're happy your in the right hands!

Thank you Dr. Edelstein and ladies for everything. I couldn't imagine finding a clinic as humbling as you all are.

Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2791225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I wanted thank all the ladies at Dr Edelstein office for such great warm service and Petra for taking good care of my skin..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

A few years back I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Edilstein and I was very happy with the results I had. My breasts looked and felt natural and I'll never forget how supportive Dr. Edilstein as well as all the staff were before and after my surgery. They always took the time to speak to me and make me feel more at ease with everything. Just about a month ago I decided I wanted to go slightly bigger and of course Dr. Edilstein was called again :)
I love my breasts and they are everything I ever wanted and more! I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I am just over 2 months post surgery for a BA, and I am pleased to say this was the best decision for me! I believe I'm not a common case, as I am in my early 40's finally choosing to take the leap to make myself happier with my appearance. I was recommended by a friend who had Dr. Edelstein for a BA when she was in her early 20's and is now in her early 30's and her breasts are still incredible! Having a personal referral eased so much of my worries. After having 5 children I finally felt I "deserved" to treat myself!
Dr. Edelstein has extensive knowledge and experience that was clearly evident in the consultation and sizing meetings. His nurse Heather is a gem! She patiently guided me through the final decisions and even took a slightly panicked phone call two weeks before surgery questioning my sizing choice. I was afraid I was choosing too big. I wanted to be full but natural in appearance. My choice was between 435 and 500. I was originally an A cup. Please keep that in consideration of you are a small breasted woman. Don't choose too small. I almost did. Try on the sample sizes with a shirt on. Take pictures. It helps! But it doesn't really show how lovely they will be! I thank Heather profusely for her experienced and educated guidance. She won't tell won't tell you what to choose but her advice is exemplary.
Finally I wish to share that I chose the clinic over the hospital. The staff was friendly and non-judgemental(I worried about that). Post op discussions with Heather was another plus. Instructions are clear and helpful. Within two weeks I felt comfortable. My biggest surprise...my beautiful new breasts did not feel like add on to my body like I feared, but feel like they are a natural part of me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have always been unhappy about being flat chested and always jealous of other women with bigger breasts. But I was always too chicken to do anything about it. I just lived with double-padded bras - even to the point where I wore a padded bra to my workout classes. But when I started really working out and getting toned, my small breasts became almost non-existent.
Enough was enough! I decided to do something about my unhappiness. I researched plastic surgeons in Toronto, and interviewed the top three. I knew Dr. Edelstein was the right plastic surgeon when I met him. He was easy to talk to, with a great sense of humour; I also liked that I didn't feel rushed, or that my anxious questions were too silly. He understood exactly what I was looking for: small and natural but enough so that it was worth the surgery. Heather, his nurse, as well as the ladies in the office, were fantastic. I do have to give a special thank you to Heather, for her patience! My anxiety about the surgery prompted me to ask a million questions, and I came in for numerous fittings to reassure myself I had picked the right size.

I am now two months post-surgery and could not be happier with my results. My breasts look beautiful - and I have gone out and spent a fortune on beautiful lacy bras that I could never wear before! Dr. Edelstein did the incision under the crease, and I was worried because of the small size that the scars would be visible, but he did the incisions in exactly the right spot - they really do look fantastic.

It is actually exciting to go into a lingerie or bra store now! Even better, for the first time, I am looking forward to being in a bikini this summer.

I really did pick the best plastic surgeon in the city, and highly recommend him and his friendly and helpful staff. Thank you so much!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2763190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

After loosing 85 pounds I had quite a bit of loose skin that I wanted to get rid of. Finding Dr. Edelstein was a blessing. I am 8 months post op and am absolutely thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck. Dr. Edelstein and his entire team are very professional and caring people. They made me feel very secure with my decision and they were there to hold my hand during my entire journey. Dr. Edelstein was very clear with his description of the procedure and answered all the questions that I had. Behind every doctor there is a great team and he has one. They were always there to take my calls and answer all my questions before and after the surgery. I am looking to remove more loose skin on other parts of my body and will return to have Dr. Edelstein perform the work. I highly recommend Dr. Edelstein and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762722].votes_count ]]