Rate Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Ratings

When I first decided to get breast implants i was so nervous but when I reserched Dr. Edelstein he was spoken about so well that I went. I was very impressed with him and the staff I went for it. I am so happy with the results. Heather was great and help me a lot with sizes and supporting me when nervous. Thank you. Recommend him for sure. From J.A

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

For several years I was searching for the perfect surgeon and with the guidance of my husband, we found Dr. Edelstein. He was very genuine during our consultation and conveyed confidence with my particular situation, since I had a VSD repair when I was younger and I’m currently taking all sorts of medications. Dr. Edelstein displayed a high degree of professionalism, knowledge, expertise that enabled me to move forward with my decision.

Dr. Edelstein and his nurse Heather always listened and answered my questions during office and out of office hours. They definitely eased any apprehensions that I had pre/post-surgery.

I received a BA this past August and Dr. Edelstein exceeded my expectations. If I could have done anything differently I wished my husband had found him earlier. For those who have medical problems and if your doctors support elective surgery for you, book a consult with Dr. Edelstein, you won’t be disappointed.

H

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2578148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I've never looked and felt better and it's all thanks to the talented Dr.Edelstein and his wonderful team! They made my surgery as simple and stress free as possible, guiding me through every step of the way. My results are impeccable - from size to shape to the way I've healed, I couldn't be more pleased. He was recommended to me by a friend and I would definitely recommend him to anyone else, he's a master of his trade and has hands of gold. Thanks Dr. Edelstein!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Edelstein and his staff are the best. A true blend of friendliness and professionalism. I had a breast augmentation with Dr E and from the moment I met him I felt at ease. He explained the options and procedure thoroughly. And the results? Amazing. I am beyond happy. My breasts look and feel natural, and I love my new figure. This was one of the best major decisions I have ever made and I feel so lucky to be a patient of Dr Edelstein. I would recommend his practice 100%.
Kristine S

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2576840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Jerome Edelstein is the best doctor in the world and the girls in the office are super friendly and sweet, Hether is very nice and always helping me out and care of my recovery, I have 2 babies and after my pregnancy, I lost all my beauty breast for breastfeeding at my babies, I was afraid to get surgery, but when I went to the appointment with Dr. Jerome, it was as if he knew me for years, showed in his face a humility and kindness, he gave me details of all the possible ways for the surgery, he explaind to me and suggested what size was the best for me, I felt very comfortable with him, when he check my breast he do very profesional with Hether at his side seeing everything toward, that gave me security, he is the best, his technique that he use in my surgery was excellent, no brusing, no bleeding or anything, I would recommend it 100%, now my breast looks spectacular, round, firm, looks natural, No SCAR!!!!! just as id I hadn't had surgery ever!!! Thank you Dr Jerome E and girls. CLAUDIA O.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2574602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I had a mommy makeover and i look freakin awesome !! I didnt have a lot of patientce at first, but four months after my surgery my belly is totally flat and my breasts are perkier than even before i had kids ! Dr edelstein is great. He listened to my concerns and then took his time to explain everything to me. He absolutely is a skilled surgeon that cares about his patients. Great staff too ! Special thanks to heather - she was my anchor from day 1. Thanks dr E !!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2574074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

From the moment I met with Dr Edelstein, the experience was everything I was hoping for and more. He was friendly, thorough, confident and easy to talk to. I have never liked my breasts and BA was something I've wanted to do for years. He went over everything in detail, different options and his suggestions for what I wanted to achieve. The size was definitely the hardest thing to decide on . I went back and forth on this decision quite a few times but I am very happy with the final product! I chose to have my surgery at the private clinic and the experience was great, I had my own bedroom to relax in and watch tv before hand. Surgery was a breeze! On a scale of 1-10 pain was a 2. I was able to do majority of things on my own, getting dressed, making food etc. And I know this was because of the technique he uses and has a gentle hand. I am beyond thrilled with the outcome and each week they continue to look better and better. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, his staff were always great as well. Heather was always very friendly and helpful with any questions I did have. I highly recommend him and his office for any procedure you are looking for, don't hesitate and choose the best!... MC

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2571884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Edelstein's nurse Theresa put me completely at ease during my recent botox injections. I have had cosmetic injections before but never have I had such a relaxed and positive experience. I will definitely be back!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2560503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Had tummy tuck procedure with liposuction at the same time to the tummy and love handle / muffin top areas. One thing I liked about Dr Edelstein is that he does liposuction in almost every patient, whereas some of the other surgeons will only do it in 2 separate surgeries. Great results. Recovery was not bad at all. Staff all very helpful and pleasant. Dr Edelstein great. No hesitation to recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I was really bothered by my breasts for years, and saw some of the most highly regarded plastic surgeons in the GTA. I finally settled on Dr Edelstein. He is an extremely talented surgeon, very meticulously trained (with advanced, amazing techniques), and is a super joy to deal with. He is gentle and patient, but most importantly, he has an artistic gift and a great eye. My results are the way I wanted them to be: subtle. The results are amazing and I feel better than I have in years. My self-confidence is back and I notice it every day. I feel very blessed, and am extremely grateful, to have found him. I would definitely recommend him. In fact I'd insist that my family and friends see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2534827].votes_count ]]