Rate Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Ratings

I had female genital surgery called labiaplasty. Great experience. Excellent result. Beautiful environment. Nice staff. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I have been seeing TheresaTaylor for both Botox and Lip Interjections, she is phenomenal, my results are very natural looking which is exactly what I wanted. Her skill, professionalism and personality surpass anyone I have been to see over the last 10 years. I wouldn't consider anyone else! Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I have to say that all the staff are at Edelstein Cosmetic are truly wonderful. I come in to see Petra the esthetician for peels. I use many of the excellent products she recommends for my skin and have had amazing success with all of them. I have been going to Petra for over 7 years now and I have no idea what i would do if she ever moved away. Petra is sweet, caring very professional and yet a great friend. I am in my mid 30's and people often ask me if I am 18 because my skin has never looked better thanks to Petra!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Edelstein about 10 months ago. I can honestly say that deciding to go with Dr. Edelstein for my surgery was the best choice I made. After researching top plastic surgeons in Toronto and looking at his website I called to schedule a consult. During my consult, Dr. Edelstein was pleasant, professional and most importantly, knowledgeable. He made me feel completely comfortable. We went over all the options for implants, size, and incision site. Everything he suggested made complete sense for my body type. I left my consult feeling 100% confident that this was the right choice. On the day of my surgery Dr. Edelstein was very calm which put me at ease. My recovery time was quick and after a week I was back at work. 10 months later and I am absolutely in love with my new breasts!!! I have a new found confidence for myself. Getting a breast augmentation was definitely the best thing that I ever did for myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Tummy tuck with liposuction to hips and tummy at same time. Stomach looked awful after 3 kids. Loose skin, paunch overhanging C-section scar, bulging tummy because of muscle separation. Phenomenal result ! Recovery was much less than expected probably due to no drains. Very happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I had a breast augmentation six months ago, and it has turned out fantastic. It is literally one of the best things I've ever done. I researched online, then went to several consultations. What really impressed me online were Dr Edelstein's photos and reviews, and when I met him in person, he was exactly as advertised. Pleasant, knowledgeable, professional, and personable. The staff in his office are both friendly and super knowledgeable, and Heather, Dr Edelstein's nurse, was very patient as I debated about my implant sizes. A big thank you to Heather ! I had my surgery at the private clinic, where I felt pampered and special, but most importantly, also very safe. I am sure there are a lot of very good plastic surgeons out there, but for my money I would recommend Dr Edelstein if you are considering a breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I absolutely love the staff at Dr. Edelstein's office. Everyone is very knowledgable and helpful. I started getting peels done roughly 2 years ago. I had great clear skin growing up, but when i hit my late 20's my skin broke out like crazy. I got introduced to Petra from a friend of mine. I had issues trusting people as i've been to other places that continuously lied and made no difference with my skin. Once I met Petra, from the very second I met her she sat me down and explained to me everything I needed to know about my skin, why it was happening and a couple of different options I could do regarding my skin. She really cared about my concerns (which came as a surprise due to my bad experiences in the past). Petra put me on a skin care routine with a specific cleanser and moisturizer that suited my skin. Then we put together a plan of starting me on peels.. I was hesitant at first but THANK GOD because my skin has never been better. My pimples have completely subsided and I get compliments on my skin all the time. I am now 30 years old and people always say I look 22 (seriously). I refer Petra to as many people I can because I think she is one of the most honest people in this industry and she makes you feel so comfortable. Its always a blast going there for my appointments! I HIGHLY recommend Petra for all you facial needs!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

This was my first surgery, and I must say I am so thrilled with the results. I had a breast Augmentation after breastfeeding my two babies. My kids are now 3 and 1 and this seemed like a good time to finally get this surgery done, one I've wanted for years now. The whole experience and final results were simply amazing. I never thought they could look this good, and the incision is so tiny. To Dr. Edelstein and his wonderful team, thank you so much! Highly Recommended! NW

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Had breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein. Love how they are turning out. He's very easy to talk too, informative, helpful and simply the best at what he does. Although I didn't love the Private Clinic experience due to being rushed out following surgery, I would highly recommend the DR and all the staff at the Office who are amazing and there to help in any way possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr Edelstein, I cant say enough about him.. Masterful surgeon/ artist that truly cares about the outcome. Personality/ Staff/ Experience 10/10

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700244].votes_count ]]