Rate Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Dr. Jerome Edelstein's Ratings

Had breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein. Love how they are turning out. He's very easy to talk too, informative, helpful and simply the best at what he does. Although I didn't love the Private Clinic experience due to being rushed out following surgery, I would highly recommend the DR and all the staff at the Office who are amazing and there to help in any way possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr Edelstein, I cant say enough about him.. Masterful surgeon/ artist that truly cares about the outcome. Personality/ Staff/ Experience 10/10

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Edelstein is so very personable! He really makes you feel important and comfortable! I would strongly recommend this doctor! Very happy with his work! I love, love, love my breast augment, lift, and tummy tuck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I've been going to Edelstein cosmetics for over a year now to see the head aesthetician Petra. She helped me so much with my acne, and got rid if 100% of it and it's scars. It brought me so much confidence in myself and appreciation towards her. I would definitely recommend anyone to make an appointment with Petra. Today I consider her to be a great friend :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I had been referred to Dr Edelstein by many of my girl friends. My breast augmentation with him was my first surgery, such a great experience! Staff was patient with my questions and were wonderful. Dr Edelstein made me feel at ease the day of surgery as I was nervous. It's been six months since my surgery and I absolutely love, love my new breasts. Getting dressed in the same clothes is like a whole new experience and exciting. I have and will continue to refer Dr Edelstein.

#motherof4 #bridetobe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

A cousin of mine had plastic surgery with Dr Edelstein and had such a tremendous experience I decided to travel to have surgery with him. His personality is unbelievable for a surgeon, and his staff are all warm, friendly, and super knowledgeable. Everything went smoothly and the results are outstanding. I would recommend Dr Edelstein highly, and given that I travelled 3.5 hours by plane to see him, I would say you should at least have a consultation with him before making a decision on your surgeon / experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

About 8 months ago, I went in for breast augmentation with Dr. Edelstein. Throughout the whole process, he has just been awesome. I absolutely love my new set of girls. My breasts look very natural and fell into place nicely. Recovery was my biggest fear, but I was out of bed and off pain medication 3 days after surgery. If I ever consider any other type of plastic surgery, I will definitely be going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier. The entire process has been smooth, reassuring and easy. I was drawn to Dr. Edelstein from doing initial research and seeing all of the exceptional comments and high ratings. I also liked that the website was really informative and was upfront and transparent about pricing. Following this, all of my pre-op meetings with Dr. Edelstein and his staff were amazing. They were all so welcoming, supportive and good listeners. We spent time discussing what I wanted and I got exactly that. Natural looking, proportionate C-cups that I absolutely love. I'm confident and finally feel feminine. Thank you to Dr. Edelstein and your staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I recently had breast augmentation surgery and it was a great experience. I am more than pleased with my new breasts. From day 1 of my consultation to my surgery date, Dr. Jerome Edelstein has been wonderful. He filled me with tons of information and was there to answer any questions I had. Today, I am 1 week post-op and I feel great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. E is really nice, professional and calm. He helped me pick the silicone size that I desired without any pressure. The surgery went very well and fast. My body healed very quickly and after four weeks I felt like everything was back to normal. I was a size 31A and after post-op I am size 32C. My husband and I are very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. E to anyone who is considering breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651517].votes_count ]]