Dr. Vernon Toyonaga

Rate Dr. Vernon Toyonaga

Dr. Vernon Toyonaga's Ratings

I had a horrible experience with a new doctor in Bowmanville and ended up with Dr. Toyonage through Health Care Connect. He is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Knowledgable, patient, respectful, professional and friendly. The only complaint I have (not really) was that I got bombarded with both a flu and tetanus shot at the same appointment when I wasn't expecting either! Lol. I was thrilled to find him!!!!

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Absolutly an AMAZING doctor!! Very compassionate, caring, and through! Ontario needs more Drs like Dr. Toyonaga

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Canada could use more physicians like Dr. Toyonaga. I echo all the sentiments expressed above!

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

fantastic doctor, new to the durham area pleased he is my new doctor.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

Very smart and through Doctor with strong communications skills and compassionate bedside manner, Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Always shows genuine concern. Even if i'm there for my son and he notices that i'm not feeling well will take the time to heck me out as well.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

Dr Toyanga saved my husband's life. He was a new patient and Dr Toyanaga did some tests. Not all doctors are so thorough. My husband was quickly sent for more tests and an emergency life saving operation was only possible because of the docotrs correct diagnosis and persistenc. He was not going to stop until he was sure everything was OK. In this case it was not and it was critical although there were no obvious symptoms. Even the specialist/surgeon was impressed with the doctor. He is thorough profession and simply a brilliant doctor.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag

He is GREAT. I'm so happy he moved to courtice. I have been with him since 2008 He is unbelievable he is funny, extremely compassionate, kind, empathetic, and an all. I feel very confortable talking to him.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

He is one of the BEST doctors I have ever met. I'm so happy he moved to courtice. I have been with him since 2007 after a near death from surgery. He is unbelievable he is funny, extremely compassionate, kind, empathetic, and an all around nice man....cute too...lol He rocks.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Toyonaga was my doctor when he worked in Burlington. He was utterly amazing. He has a superb bedside manner, excellent communication skills, great folowup and diagnostic skills, and was extremely supportive and helpful. I was genuinely sorry to see him relocate.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag