Dr. Trudy Taylor

Rate Dr. Trudy Taylor

Dr. Trudy Taylor's Ratings

Dr. Trudy Taylor is the second rheumatologist I've seen & I wish she had been the first. She's amazing, caring, knowledgable & takes the time to answer all of your questions. If I had seen her first I would have had a proper diagnosis years ago. Dr. Taylor & her staff are all wonderful & I actually look forward to my appointments in their office. I couldn't ask for a better care team.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Trudy is caring and compassionate and listens... and for those who think she only uses blood tests, think again... she has helped me immensely and listens to what I have to say

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

Best doctor out there. She is so friendly and cool that I sometimes forget how amazingly smart she is...until she starts explaining things to me. She makes it all so clear. I love her.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag

I just had my first visit with Dr. Taylor and I'm thoroughly impressed. She is kind, knowledgable, thorough and happy to answer all my questions. We still have tests to sort out and work to do but I feel like she's truly concerned with finding the right answers and helping me to improve my condition. I left her office feeling like I was listened to and respected, feelings I've not always had leaving other doctor's offices. If I had a choice I would not want to be in a rheumatologist's office, but since I have to see one I'm very glad it's her.

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor - she made me mobile and able to go back to work!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2009 | flag

I agree with all of the positive things that have been said, and can only add one thing: she is very cognisant of the fact that finances may be an issue and is careful to make sure that she is suggesting/offering therapies that she can follow through on. Such a wonderful, pleasant and caring doctor!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2008 | flag

I just started seeing this doctor when I got too old to go to the IWK. She is great - takes time to chat and find out what is going on in my life outside of my arthritis. She really cares.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2008 | flag

Only diagnoses with blood test that are inaccurate and then wonders why the patient is concerned and upset. Meanwhile the patients are getting sicker while untreated. Seems to have a nice manner but nice doctors don't make good doctors!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Taylor is looking after my husband in the hospital right now. She and her team have been spectacular - so knowledgeable, and caring. She has provided the best of care, and always makes sure that our questions are answered, and that we are updated on the plans for any tests. Both my husband and I have been very impressed and are so grateful for her care. She is young, but she knows her stuff and treats everyone with respect and dignity.

Submitted July 15, 2008 | flag

I saw this doctor when she was on call for Internal Medicine at the Halifax Infirmary. She was so compassionate and professional while looking after me. I couldn't ask for better care. I only wish that she could look after me in the long term, but she spends most of her time practicing Rheumatology, I guess!

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag