Rate Dr. Brandi Leboeuf

Dr. Brandi Leboeuf's Ratings

Dr. LaBoeuf treated me at the Seton Northwest Emergency Room at 3AM New Year's Day 2015 for several dog bites I suffered on New Year's Eve 2014 trying to separate several fighting dogs I was dog-sitting. In spite of the ridiculous hour, she was friendly, very professional, and extremely helpful regarding the do's and don'ts during the healing process. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing her services. Ed K.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Dr. Brandi Leboeuf was my husbad's doctor, and assisted my husband very well. In only less thank 10 minutes she was already in the room. The shortest time I ever had to wait in the Emergency room. She was very carying and professional with a sweet sence of humor. Doctor's like her make people like us feel you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][573731].votes_count ]]