Rate Dr. Howard A. Riina

Dr. Howard A. Riina's Ratings

Thank you for saving my son. I will be forever grateful for your skilled hands and expertise in treating his aneurysm on 12/ 18.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

KIND,CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WAS FORTUNATE TO HAVE DR.RIINA OPERATE ON ME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Rinna saved my life. There is nothing elsed to say except thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Riina healed my ruptured aneurysm and also three additional aneurysm which were identified during the coiling of the rupture. He was thorough and kind explaining everything that was happening to my family as I was being cared for. I think he is just the best surgeon I've ever dealt with and certainly highly talented. I credit him with giving me back a whole life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Dr.Riina is a brilliant,compassionate,warm ,caring Doctor.He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I just underwent a clipping procedure (Jan 2010). Terrific doctor, helpful and will answer your questions. It's important to find a gifted surgeon who will do the job ASAP (to lower the chance of infection) and do it right the first time. Dr Riina does both clipping and coiling procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2010

What can I say about Dr. Riina? He is a brilliant neurosurgeon. His blessed hands and god saved my life on 10/29/05. I have now had four more years with my two sons and counting and I now try not to take life for granted. This is a good site. thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

Dr Riina is awesome. He took the time to explain everything to me. He is extremely skilled, professional and knowledgable. I can't say enough about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2009

Dr. Riina is the best of the best. A wonderful human being and an amazing surgeon and technician. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2009

One of the nicest people I've ever met- and yes, he's brilliant. I saw him for a herniated disc in my lower back which he doesn't specialize in, but he still took the time to read my MRI films, and then refer me to a surgeon who was also brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124464].votes_count ]]