Dr. Alan J. Leblanc

Rate Dr. Alan J. Leblanc

Dr. Alan J. Leblanc's Ratings

This is the BEST dentist practice I've ever been to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr Leblanc is a wonderful dentist, I have been seeing him for several years. My most recent visits have been booked with Dr Allison Price (the other dentist at his office) I have felt equally comfortable with her. I always look forward to my dental visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Alan Leblanc is the dentist for myself and my mother we both absolutely love him! He explains EVERYTHING that he is going to do, regardless of it being a simple exam or a more involved procedure. Would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr LeBlanc and staff are very polite and friendly! He always lets me get involved in the decision needed for my dental work, and offers different options depending on my insurance and what I really need. I get the feeling he really cares about his patients. He always asks how I am doing when he is doing a procedure, and he tells me exactly what he is doing. I strongly recommend this dentist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I LOVE this dentist office. Not only is Alan AMAZING, GENTLE and also GENUINE, but his staff is always on their A game as well. My two small children even enjoy going- need I say more! :):):)I would honestly & strongly recommend this dental office to everyone I know. Go and see for yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Leblanc is an amazing dentist. Very friendly and gentle. Always makes me feel at ease. Amy at the front desk is very sweet and helpful. She was very knowledgeable about my insurance and a definate asset to his practice. The office comes highly recommended for many reasons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

I have always been very nervous when I have to go to the dentist but Dr. LeBlanc and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Dr. LeBlanc talked me through every procedure as he was about to do it and kept checking to see that I was OK. I am sorry that I had to move away though because it will be hard to fill Dr. LeBlanc's shoes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Excellent dentist. Completely satisfied......................................................................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

He was super friendly, non-judgemental and just all around a nice guy. The staff was very friendly and was very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Leblanc was so great with my 2 year old son. He made him feel so comfortable. He expained everything in simple language. My son has loved going to the dentist ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487405].votes_count ]]