Rate Dr. Aleem Bharwani

Dr. Aleem Bharwani's Ratings

This doctor was the best Dr. I have ever seen in terms of explaining the problem and trying to predict the options. As I was moving in months to another province, he found a doctor to get me follow up with in the new location. He truly was interested in my well being.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr Bharwani last year. He was really good at dealing with me and my family...and very modest but quite smart. As a retired nurse, I have worked with many doctors, and there arent many like him. He was just wonderful!

Submitted July 6, 2007 | flag

I met Dr Bharwani in the ICU and had a breathing tube in at the time. He didn't mind talking for me and spending long hours at my bedside. Even after I was transferred out of ICU and eventually discharged, he continued to follow me. Great guy.

Submitted May 8, 2007 | flag

Agree. He was my cardiologist when I had my heart attack. He really cares. I like how he explains things and also makes me laugh!

Submitted April 22, 2007 | flag

Fantastic! He has a very funny side, and when dealing with serious issues, seems to be interested & concerned. Even though his beeper thing kept going, he paid good attention to me. I too noticed - no ring!

Submitted March 16, 2007 | flag

Kind, gracious. Explains things clearly. He takes time to get to know patient and family which makes it easier to explain certain things. He doesnt have a ring on!!

Submitted March 8, 2007 | flag

EXCEPTIONAL. He had a kind demeanor, a tactful wit and managed to help me understand how to make my life better. Above and beyond having a strong knowledge base, he is able to communicate it clearly to me - somebody who doesnt want the jargon, but wants to understand whats going on! Mostly, he was humble about it all....a good example for the students he works with.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2007 | flag