Rate Dr. Terry Fecycz

Dr. Terry Fecycz's Ratings

He is terrible at diagnosing illnesses. He has been dead wrong about illnesses of mine at least twice in the past and has cost me precious time and money. His staff is irresponsible and so is he. He doesn't take patients seriously and I often feel like he's trying to swat me away when I go see him. He is also terribly awkward when dealing with personal issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I have a father with Alzeimer's disease and my mother is his full time caregiver. It is becoming an increasing struggle to get him dresses and endless arguments when he has to go to a "Dr's appointment". Just getting him to the appointment is a very stressful ordeal. The large problem and of most concern is that he keeps them coming back every month for medications that my father had been on for a long time. He refuses to give repeats! Even the pharmacist won't call him as he has a reputation of not providing repeats ....he wants to see the patient. I left a note to Dr. F on my fathers last appointment and said "repeats please" beside my mother's list of meds. It is not like he monitors my Dad every appointment....he simply wants OHIP money. He's in it for the money otherwise he'd have some compassion as to what my mother has to go through every time he makes them go back (1x monthly). Loud and clear he is in it only for the money...certainly not for the patient. He is robbing money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

I find him the worst diagnostician on the planet. He is unable to compare two reports and correlate the issue. This man has no analytical skills what so ever it never occurs to him to take a look at the patients medical history to correlate possible problems. His bedside manners are ratter questionable and rude at times. His treatment methods and more unsuccessful then not, asking me the patient what would I want do to solve the problem. I am not a doctor to know I lost trust in him as a Doctor because he displayed on several occasions a lack of knowledge in the medical field expected from a doctor. Everything in his treatment is a trial and error with no methodology present. The lack of expertise is just simply frightening with this man. He is a total waste of time and I think his license should be revoked all together. His main concern is not so much the patient as what he can charge. His staff is slow as a sleeping pill, the rudeness is gone but she is at times hard to understand

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Dr. F as everyone in my family tends to call him has been my doctor for well over 15 years. He is knowledgeable and helpful. Despite my moving to the extreme west end of the city, I have kept him as my family doctor and feel the 50 minute drive to see him is well worth it. If you find a good doctor you have to keep them, as they are hard to find these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Professional, good listener, helpful and thorough!! Very satisfied. Also, he schedules his appointments so that patients dop not have to wait long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

Very good Dr. Very nice and caring. Usually very short wait time. Receptionist ok. Overall extremely happy to have as my family Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

The best family doctor I have met so far. I have to drive through the whole city to see him, but I have tried a couple of other doctors, closer to where I live, and returned back to doctor Fecycz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

I find this doctor a waste of time. I was previously with Dr. Peschisolido who shared the same office and he was excellent and cheerful, but unfortunetly moved away. Dr. Fecycz seems to take no health problem too seriously, acting a bit as if you are wasting his time. His secretary is horrible, rude and a very lost case. I'm currently on the search for another family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Professional, good listener, referes you to good specialists. He calls you himself it there is an important issue to be dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488385].votes_count ]]