You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Ansell

Dr. Richard Ansell's Ratings

Super knowledgable doctor, very funny. I really like being his patient, his diagnosis is always right A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Ansell since the mid-90s. I live in Calgary but still drive to Okotoks to see him. He's the best GP I've come across. He's knowledgeable--and, from what I gather, respected by his peers. He's punctual. He doesn't rush his patients, and he explains himself. He's also very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Richard Ansell is incredibly helpful and knows his stuff. His secretary, Deb, on the other hand, is very rude over the phone, never returns our calls, and isn't much better in person. Ansell 5/5, Staff 2/5 at best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Ansell for at least 10 years both while I lived in and outside the community of Okotoks. He has hit the button with every diagnosis and has made sure I understand that I should call or come back if things are not right. I have never felt pressured to rush. If I asked for a quick appointment I have always got one - I have never felt I was a number. It would be a sad day for a lot of people if he ever decided to give up his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Dr. Ansell is the absolute best! He recognized that I may have sleep Apnea. No other doctor could figure out why I was experiencing headaches in the morning. After my sleep study the Sleep Apnea specialist rated my case as severe. Left untreated the outcome could have been very negative to say the least. Last but not least, Janet makes the family doctor experience top notch. Thank you DH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Have been going too Dr. Ansell for 20 years and have thought he was good up until I had some potentially serious health issues come up, and am very glad I had another specialist to go to and took matters into my own hands because he was too busy and too rushed to help me at all. I am very unhappy with him and his office and will be finding a new family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2010

At 53- He's the best doctor I've ever had. My whole family loves Dr Ansell and Janet. Okotoks is lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr Ansell and his nurse Janet are simply fantastic. Our concerns are always looked at in a kind caring way. When my children are sick they are always seen right away, helping us avoid walk in clinics. Our family is in great hands at Dr. Ansell's office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I cannot understand how Dr Ansell could possibly have anything less than a 5+!!! He is hands down the best GP I have ever seen in my life in both the US and Canada!... If he isn't always punctual it is because he TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN AND EXPLAIN. His nurse Janet is totally competent and effective, often under adverse circumstances. I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my family Dr. I only wish I could get my young adult daughter in to see him. All Dr's are NOT created equal and he is simply tops!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Ansell has been my family physician for more than 10 years. He's worth staying in Okotoks for, especially given the shortage of Doctors in Alberta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489204].votes_count ]]