Rate Dr. Shabana Sikander

Dr. Shabana Sikander's Ratings

I had a horrible experience with her, she is really a disaster. Avoid at all costs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Would not recommend this clinic to any body. Horrible attiude shown by the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

This is not a Doctor she is a Disaster - and law suit waiting to happen.
Her medical skills are horrid - as a student of medicine even I have been able to spot massive mistakes at every visit. I just use her as a prescription mule.

Beyond poor medical skills - she has a terrible personality and has torn up a prescription when a patient asked her about more information regarding a diagnosis.

She is clearly a body shop - and is endangering lives while simultaneously stealing from Ontario tax payers.

Corrupt and immoral and incompetent. I fully expect her to be exposed and practice licence revoked.

Avoid at all costs!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2663238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2014

No doubt the clinic is very busy and wait time is long but Dr.Sikander is helpful, caring and polite. She provides her services to help and treat patients well.The wait is worth seeing her.She is one of the best family physicians!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

This clinic is very close to my house and is a quick solution if I cannot get in to see my kids pediatrician. No one is ever there at the time it says the clinic opens. The doctor usually doesn't arrive until 2 hours after the clinic opens. The receptionist is very rude. The doctor does not care about the well-being of patients one bit. I took one of my kids there and she waived her symptoms off as a stomach flu, later that night I took her to the ER and turns out she had pneumonia. This has happened on several other occasions as well. This clinic does not provide good health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I think most have had similar experience. She seems to be knowledgeable, but, just doesn't spend the time with patients to fully understand patients situation. After 2 to 3 hours of waiting she will see you for 5 mins. She's trying to do volume to make money. Staff is very rude and sneaks patients in based on I don't know what.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Useless, immoral, uncaring, went to her for first time and absolutely horrid. I have had a chronic issue for months and finally took the courage to see a doctor and she literally gave me 2 minutes. Didn't even listen to my entire story, I literally had to go see another doctor a couple of hours later because I felt she did nothing. I'm not well informed on what the process is but her license needs to be revoked, she was absolutely soo incredibly rude. Yes she knows her stuff from it looked like, but even a 12 year old can go WEB MD, bedside manners, actual care of your patient, where did that go!?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Really bad clinic, except for Doctor's knowledge. Can't comment much on that, as you have to be a doctor to evaluate another one I guess. But for rest (Staff/Helpfulness/Punctuality), they deserve negative score, if that was possible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

here are 4 front desk attendants 2 old hags and 2 young kids. the old hags, one pakistani and one hispanic, are the worst front desk staff of any clinic you'd ever see. you'll see them sneak in patients who walk in much after you and no, I'm not talking about those with appointments. these two alone are biggest frustrating factors. while pakshitani is plain stupid, the hispanic is an arrogant b****. The Dr. is very knowledgeable but she does want to swipe your card as frequently as possible and while she is great at diagnosis, her attention span seems to have plummeted dramatically in last year or so. which is a pity because she's really good at what she does. I don't know who gave the staff a high rating because you have to be blind to give these idiots a rating of 1 and a big majority will give them negative rating if that was possible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499265].votes_count ]]