You may also like

Rate Dr. Shabana Sikander

Dr. Shabana Sikander's Ratings

Love this doctor! just wish i could be her actual patient, so i wouldn't have to wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

My family members and I have been visiting this doctor for a few years, her waiting times are terrible and then she gives you less than 5 minutes. I consider her to be unprofessional on all accounts. Terrible. Thank God we found a new family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

When almost all her patients agree on something it ought to be true. Long wait times, rude staff and when you finally get to see her you get 5 minutes and you are on you way out. Tax payers deserves better. She is a money making machine , period.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2768521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768377].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 6, 2015

Horrible secretary! Extremely rude & unpleasant. The Dr is very knowledgeable but not worth the 3.5 hour wait!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr.Sikander is by far in my experience and opinion a very professional and thorough healthcare provider. She is worth the wait time. My family and I have been her walk in patients since 2004 and now her family patient. She has a photographic memory with names and concerns with her patients. I find that a welcome relief these days when you are just a number. She is spot on with her diagnosis and gives medications only when required. I love that about her because I hate to fill up my kids with antibiotics. Keep up the great job Doc. Know that you are appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

my experience with DR. Sikander was so excellent . Every time there is a long waiting time but its worth to wait for her she is the most honest,caring dr. i have ever seen her diagnosis are superb.She is one of the dr.who care about every patient just like a family member.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Our experience with Dr. Sikander was awesome, she is very experienced and professional doctor, who remember her patients, there history and beyond good in diagnostics.
For all the best services, the only little trade off is waiting time, which is really acceptable as in return I am getting a perfect care for me and my family. Imagine waiting at wonderland for hours to enjoy the favorite ride for 2-3 minutes, and here at waiting cost we are getting perfect health, right diagnostics and right treatment which is priceless.
The staff at Dr. Sikandar office is very professional and polite but we must understand due to vary high volume, sometimes its become very difficult to accommodate every single request so we should be tolerant.
Doctor Sikander is very welcoming, she listens with full attention and always come to the root cause within seconds, and explained well in short and comprehensive manner. I really admire that quality and we are thankful to have Doctor Sikander as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Out of more than 40 doctors I have seen, Dr. Sikander is certainly the most professional and most knowledgable! No wonder she has a superbusy clinic: because the doctor herself is so efficient, smiling, welcoming, professional, and diagnoses accurately in a matter of minutes after hearing your complaints! She personally sees all her patients after her associate doctors first see you and record your complaints. All her associate doctors have the same manner as her: polite, pleasant, and professional. This makes her clinic very much in demand and she is able to be be more efficient. Despite the large numbers of patients she sees, she always remembers what we had discussed previously, even before referring to her records, and even informal conversations we had! I wish she would accept to be my family doctor as she is the truly the very best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2732530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Staff is very disorganized and disappointing. Horrible experience

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2730966].votes_count ]]