Rate Dr. Daniel Rayson

Dr. Daniel Rayson's Ratings

Dr. Rayson is a testament to his profession. He is,by far, one of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Our family went through a devastating ordeal, with both my Dad and brother battling cancer at the same time and dying within weeks of each other. Dr. Rayson was with us every step of the way. Such a kind, compassionate, and amazing individual. I could never, ever thank him, or Helen, enough for their support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I have recntly been told i have cancer and i am am completely at a loss. Myself and my wife went into meet with dr rayson. Evereyone from his staff nurse (Helan) to him was such an incredible meeting. everything you read about this man and his staff do not even come close to saying enough about how compatient and dedicated he is to your well being. although as patients we are dealing with our illness, this man deals with a bad disease with badresults every day and every hour. yet he still maintains the same level of top notch care and compassion.... 2 months ago i would have said there is no such person....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

As I reflect 9 yr post breast cancer treatment under Dr. Rayson's care, my first thought is that Dr. Rayson is our angel on earth. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have Dr. Rayson as his/her oncologist has certainly been blessed. Within 2 min of my first introduction to Dr. Rayson, I witnessed a man who is not just a doctor but also an amazing and compassionate human being. He goes above and beyond to explain each step of the process, taking the time necessary to discuss options and explain the journey ahead. In talking to other cancer patients in the waiting room, I soon learned he brought us all joy and hope. Dr. Rayson is humble, kind, gentle, honest, devoted, extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, very calming, comforting, positive and inspirational. I soon realized that he truly cares about all his patients. You will have to travel far in this world to ever find a better oncologist than Dr. Rayson. I owe my well-being to Dr. Rayson and his team. May God watch over him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

ONCE WE MOVED ON (FROM SURGERY), MY GIRLFRIEND WAS ASSIGNED DR. RAYSON AND HIS STAFF FOR FURTHER CARE. WE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY LUCKIER TO BE PLACED IN HIS CAPABLE HANDS. COMPASSION, CARING AND KNOWLEDGE IS JUST A COUPLE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS TEAM. I AGREE WITH THE POSITIVE COMMENTS GIVEN BY OTHERS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

I don't think you could ask for a better Oncologist than Dr. Rayson. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains things in a compassionate and straight forward manner. His assisting nurse, Helen is exceptional. If you are lucky enough to have them as part of your care team you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

There are no words to describe how awesome Dr.Rayson and his staff are,but compassionate and caring and gentle would be the ones i would use

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

The most compassionate oncologist a person could ask for. Thank god for him and WONDERFUL Helen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr Rayson is a kind, compassionate doctor and you truly feel as if he cares for you as a person, not only a patient. I never feel rushed, and he is so gentle and personable. I love Helen too- she is so straight forward, honest and kind. They are an awesome team...it still sucks that the reason I have to see them is due to cancer...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

My experience with Dr. Rayson was over 10 years ago in London, Ontario. Throughout my mother's treatment, he always gave us hope, but never false hope. In the end, I lost my mother, but she always called him her guardian angel because he cared for her spiritual being during her fight. In the end, he was a true comfort to us all. It's sad that London has lost him, but as a born and raised Nova Scotian, if he had to be anywhere else, I'm glad it's Halifax!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

I love this man! We are totally blessed to have him here. Made my BC treatment bearable is very upbeat and positive. Never rushes you, and so obviously cares. All the nurses say the same thing...that he's THE BEST. Thank you Dr. Rayson, thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489450].votes_count ]]