Rate Dr. Vince Visconti

Dr. Vince Visconti's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr V for many years. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. Sure he may not have the best staff or the most up to date facilities but putting up with those things are worth it to be seen and treated by him.
I agree with the way he prioritizes patients. If someone can be treated quickly with a prescription or injection and he's very familiar with their situation he quickly sees them. Some people in the waiting room may not appreciate this but when he's very busy it makes sense to do this instead of making every person wait hours and have people lined up out the door . If you came and saw him and waited a long time beforehand in the waiting room and he sends you for xrays , then when you come back to get the results you don't have to wait again, which I feel is fair as it only takes him a few minutes to share the results.
As for elderly some do come in the evenings as I'm sure this is when they can get rides and it's nice he treats them quickly instead of making them wait hours sitting in their wheelchair hearing babies cry. I'm sure you'd appreciate this too, I know I would .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I've been going to Visconti ever since I was a little girl, I have a daughter now and I will be taking her there aswell. Obviously not for big things as it is a WALK IN CLINIC, which people clearly don't understand, but when she has a cold or something minor absolutely he knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Looking for a new Dr for my son and ended up in Dr. V's clinic. Place looked old, chairs were rocking. We had an appointment for 5:30 but ended up waiting for our turn to be called at 6:45. There was a list to sign in and obviously it should be first in first out but other patients were coming in and leaving earlier than us. I think when the Dr. Knows you already he just doesn't bother look at the list and just say "joe" or "Mary" what can I help you with and these patients just walked in. A report my son had to submit to,the union that he had to fill-up cost us $300CASH..no receipt. Actually, he did not finish filling up the form but told us to return next day. We went back before he can get there at 4:00pm listed my son's name, called in the room but was not seen until 6:00 because he was in between patients. I ask receptionist why he is not coming in the room, she said he will when he has some time, I said we were first in the list and she said no you are not. Really???? The thing to do is when you walk in the room, stand by the doorway to let doctor you need him. Rude receptionist, rude staff, they are not dressed appropriate for a health clinic. I hope Alberta Health does a Sanitary inspection of this place and staff review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr V. Has been my doctor for 7 years he is a brilliant Dr. and gets things done fast. and i am proof of this. i don't think he has much time for slackers. so they get mad at him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Awful place. Very unprofessional and I will never return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr Visconti is a great doctor, very helpful and precise. I unfortunately agree with the other comments that the clinic organization is poor and the front desk staff very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr visconti is good, but as per the below comments, the staff is very unprofessional and the clinic is disturbingly filthy and run down. Feels like a black market clinic in Tijuana.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

The doctor himself is great but his staff is a comedy show. It's like Dumb & Dumber at the front desk. They called out names of people that weren't even there. The guy there answered the phone and discussed someone's prescription and actually gave out medical advise to a patient on the phone. The 2 staff were also unkept and unclean. The guy would burp and when he got up, he farted loudly and never said excuse me. We were one of 5 people there when we got there and people kept coming in and getting prescriptions, advise and requisitions in front if everyone. I got up to complain and I was told not to worry about it and wait my turn. When we finally went into the examination room, Dumber came in to the room to take my boyfriend's blood pressure. When we asked how it was, he said, "I don't know. The doctor is gonna have to come and do this cause I don't know how this works." LMAO!
We decided to laugh instead of cry or get pissed off. We have switched offices since then. I feel bad for writing this because Dr. Visconti seems to have a heart of gold but his staff sucks crap, man! Seriously! We thought we were being pranked or something but sadly, it wasn't a prank.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

This doctor has no knowledge what so ever! He is a retarded and money hungry doctor! I went in the other day to get my acne fixed but the meds he prescribe was just a nightmare. I NEVER BEEN IN SOOOO MUCH PAIN IN MY LIFE!! NEVER GO HERE! These days doctors have no knowledge in what they are doing. There only thing that goes through there head is money money money $$$$$. If you have a problem the doctor will almost 99% will give u drugs for that problem. There is a time for drugs but i believe most of the problem can be solved without them! . I think I will go to a specialize who knows about acne next time. This clinic is filthy and gross. This is supposed to be a mini hospital where its clean and sterial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Went to this disturbing filthy place yesterday. Called to make and appointment and women on the phone was extremely rood. When I walked in there was spills all over the floor and papers everywhere. When I walked to thee counter there was no one around except a little Asian kid playing on the reception computer along with very un kept files. Sat there for 10 minutes without anyone coming to the desk. I left and on my way out the reception girl walked I'm from talking on the phone and smoking. She never acknowledged me and walked passed me rudely. Terrible place has to get shut down!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2559052].votes_count ]]