Rate Dr. Vince Visconti

Dr. Vince Visconti's Ratings

Dr visconti is good, but as per the below comments, the staff is very unprofessional and the clinic is disturbingly filthy and run down. Feels like a black market clinic in Tijuana.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

The doctor himself is great but his staff is a comedy show. It's like Dumb & Dumber at the front desk. They called out names of people that weren't even there. The guy there answered the phone and discussed someone's prescription and actually gave out medical advise to a patient on the phone. The 2 staff were also unkept and unclean. The guy would burp and when he got up, he farted loudly and never said excuse me. We were one of 5 people there when we got there and people kept coming in and getting prescriptions, advise and requisitions in front if everyone. I got up to complain and I was told not to worry about it and wait my turn. When we finally went into the examination room, Dumber came in to the room to take my boyfriend's blood pressure. When we asked how it was, he said, "I don't know. The doctor is gonna have to come and do this cause I don't know how this works." LMAO!
We decided to laugh instead of cry or get pissed off. We have switched offices since then. I feel bad for writing this because Dr. Visconti seems to have a heart of gold but his staff sucks crap, man! Seriously! We thought we were being pranked or something but sadly, it wasn't a prank.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

This doctor has no knowledge what so ever! He is a retarded and money hungry doctor! I went in the other day to get my acne fixed but the meds he prescribe was just a nightmare. I NEVER BEEN IN SOOOO MUCH PAIN IN MY LIFE!! NEVER GO HERE! These days doctors have no knowledge in what they are doing. There only thing that goes through there head is money money money $$$$$. If you have a problem the doctor will almost 99% will give u drugs for that problem. There is a time for drugs but i believe most of the problem can be solved without them! . I think I will go to a specialize who knows about acne next time. This clinic is filthy and gross. This is supposed to be a mini hospital where its clean and sterial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Went to this disturbing filthy place yesterday. Called to make and appointment and women on the phone was extremely rood. When I walked in there was spills all over the floor and papers everywhere. When I walked to thee counter there was no one around except a little Asian kid playing on the reception computer along with very un kept files. Sat there for 10 minutes without anyone coming to the desk. I left and on my way out the reception girl walked I'm from talking on the phone and smoking. She never acknowledged me and walked passed me rudely. Terrible place has to get shut down!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2559052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Terrible clinic! Facility is in disrepair, chairs are old and uncomfortable, walls need painting. The whole place feels run down and disorganized. Even worse is the complete lack of organization by clinic staff. The day we were there, patients were let in to see the doctor in a pretty much random order. If they stood at the reception desk or complained about the wait, they were placed in a room and put ahead of the many patients who had been waiting hours to get in. This happened at least 6-8 times while we were waiting so became very frustrating as our wait became longer and other patients were bumped ahead. The doctor would also deal with patients at the reception desk who just walked in sometimes taking 15 minutes or more to help them and not requiring these patients to wait like the rest. There is absolutely no respect for privacy as clinic staff and the doctor ask patients personal information or discussed person things right in front of everyone in the waiting room. Will never visit this clinic again!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2551777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

AWFUL receptionist, AWFUL staff.. very Un clean climic and terrible wait times, also NO confidentiality at all , I'm surprised the health department allows this place to even be open.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2505534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I haven't been to many clinics in my life as I have just turned 18. But this one is by far the worst clinic ever. From the moment I walked in the door, I was unsure of it. It was filthy, broken chairs and unorganized. I only went there because I needed a doctors note for work as I have not been feeling good these past couple of weeks and I decided to finally found out what was wrong. After being told it was 50 dollars CASH for a doctors note, I didn't want to stay there. Not only was the receptionist blatantly rude to anyone and everyone, he look as if he was going to kill the next person that didn't get along with him. After waiting for OVER 1 HOUR in the examination room, Dr. V finally came in. He seemed very nice and knowledgable but under my curiosity as I got home I decided to look him up and I found nothing but negativity. And he has been suspended multiple times. I DO NOT recommend Brentwood Walk In Clinic in Sherwood park to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2450775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Should have followed my instincts when I first walked in but being our of town and told it's only a 1/2 hr wait, I took a chance. The staff and files were in a very disturbing state of disorganization. It was like being transported into a David Lynch & Darren Aronofsky collaboration! I heard staff & doctor breaching confidentiality protocol repeatedly. At one point one of the staff began to argue with the doc for all to hear - sheer mayhem! After being called into the exam room (2 hrs later) & seeing the scary state the room was in, and then quickly googling this doc's record, I decided to leave & politely advised the front staff of this. Would you believe that this doc yelled & chased after me in the parking lot with his Rx pad in hand insisting on giving me a Rx without even having examined me!?!?! I am absolutely astounded as to how he can still be allowed to practice. Perhaps more people need to complain to the College of Physicians & Surgeons along with posting their reviews.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I have been to the Brentwood medical clinic twice in my adult life. The first time I went for bronchitis. There were two people in the waiting room with me. After an hour of waiting, and listening to the staff breach FOIP, as well as be rude to the patients, I left. This time I went to have a RX filled for an uncomfortable UTI, as my regular doctor was closed and I felt that my condition was not urgent enough for the urgent care facility? The waiting room was empty,filthy, & the same front staff were there. He answered the phone to an obviously irate patient. It was obvious he had misinformed the patient about a lab being open, & he completely lacked empathy throughout the conversation. Then when I got put in the room I waited a half hour for Dr. Not only was a tool box the counter for the computer. The paint was peeling, the examination bed was unkempt, the footstool to get on the bed was filthy. However In my brief interaction with Dr. V he seemed friendly, & knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

My Dr. for 6 years now. Dr. V has always been professional. When I set an appointment for an annual Physical, he is always on time, and very thorough. He has a walk in clinic, and I know people get upset about waiting but that is anywhere you go. when I walk in sick, I wait too, Welcome to Canada. I lived in the States as well; don't let anybody tell you its any better, plus your out of pocket, even with insurance. Dr. V is top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489581].votes_count ]]