Rate Dr. Vince Visconti

Dr. Vince Visconti's Ratings

AWFUL receptionist, AWFUL staff.. very Un clean climic and terrible wait times, also NO confidentiality at all , I'm surprised the health department allows this place to even be open.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I haven't been to many clinics in my life as I have just turned 18. But this one is by far the worst clinic ever. From the moment I walked in the door, I was unsure of it. It was filthy, broken chairs and unorganized. I only went there because I needed a doctors note for work as I have not been feeling good these past couple of weeks and I decided to finally found out what was wrong. After being told it was 50 dollars CASH for a doctors note, I didn't want to stay there. Not only was the receptionist blatantly rude to anyone and everyone, he look as if he was going to kill the next person that didn't get along with him. After waiting for OVER 1 HOUR in the examination room, Dr. V finally came in. He seemed very nice and knowledgable but under my curiosity as I got home I decided to look him up and I found nothing but negativity. And he has been suspended multiple times. I DO NOT recommend Brentwood Walk In Clinic in Sherwood park to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Should have followed my instincts when I first walked in but being our of town and told it's only a 1/2 hr wait, I took a chance. The staff and files were in a very disturbing state of disorganization. It was like being transported into a David Lynch & Darren Aronofsky collaboration! I heard staff & doctor breaching confidentiality protocol repeatedly. At one point one of the staff began to argue with the doc for all to hear - sheer mayhem! After being called into the exam room (2 hrs later) & seeing the scary state the room was in, and then quickly googling this doc's record, I decided to leave & politely advised the front staff of this. Would you believe that this doc yelled & chased after me in the parking lot with his Rx pad in hand insisting on giving me a Rx without even having examined me!?!?! I am absolutely astounded as to how he can still be allowed to practice. Perhaps more people need to complain to the College of Physicians & Surgeons along with posting their reviews.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I have been to the Brentwood medical clinic twice in my adult life. The first time I went for bronchitis. There were two people in the waiting room with me. After an hour of waiting, and listening to the staff breach FOIP, as well as be rude to the patients, I left. This time I went to have a RX filled for an uncomfortable UTI, as my regular doctor was closed and I felt that my condition was not urgent enough for the urgent care facility? The waiting room was empty,filthy, & the same front staff were there. He answered the phone to an obviously irate patient. It was obvious he had misinformed the patient about a lab being open, & he completely lacked empathy throughout the conversation. Then when I got put in the room I waited a half hour for Dr. Not only was a tool box the counter for the computer. The paint was peeling, the examination bed was unkempt, the footstool to get on the bed was filthy. However In my brief interaction with Dr. V he seemed friendly, & knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

My Dr. for 6 years now. Dr. V has always been professional. When I set an appointment for an annual Physical, he is always on time, and very thorough. He has a walk in clinic, and I know people get upset about waiting but that is anywhere you go. when I walk in sick, I wait too, Welcome to Canada. I lived in the States as well; don't let anybody tell you its any better, plus your out of pocket, even with insurance. Dr. V is top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

dr v is a nice man saying that i'm upset how you can get meds whenever you want i know a few people who have now gone to treatment because of how easy it was to get what they wanted and at one time they did need it but not for long i bet if you talk to 85% of the people that go in there they dont need the pills because there sick or in pain also he has a new doctor in there i was happy to see he does not hand out pills like there candy but he was mean to his staff i had him look at my son and he was so wrong on what he had i even knew that as he was talking so now i ask myself why is this place still open???????????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

While his methods may be unorthodox,ie;wait times,patient order etc.Dr.Visconti was very helpful and knowledgable with both my husband and myself on the several occaisions we have been to see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Absolutely horrific. Very very very very very very very Unprofessional! Accused me of double-doctoring before even addressing why I was there. No respect for client privacy. The more prescriptions he could write = more money for him. We saw it happening. Prescription refill patients looked after in the waiting room, several walked out. Staff was untrained. Was complaining about his job in the waiting room. Clinic was dirty and he was greasy. Asked personal questions that have nothing to do with why I'm there. Ignored what I was telling him. He has NO knowledge. Went in for a breast exam, and he checked my ANKLES. Will never go back! What a dud.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Was only 2nd person in waiting room, once they called me and my son into exam room..waited 45 min and still never got seen by dr. We ended up walking out of the cllinic. He had entered our exam room twice grabbed supplies and left without explanation. Assumed he needed supplies for another patient. He seemed rude and inconsiderate paying no attention to why we were even there. Gives lazy impression to his character the way he slowly drags his feet as he walks as if your time means nothing to him. He certainly doesn't care about hygeine, his hair is greasy, the clinic is dirty and in disarray everywhere. I was afraid letting my skin touch anything and felt like i should wash my clothes that touched the seat after we left. Staff acted like kids he grabbed off the street to watch the clinic for the day. With this overall impression i would not trust his knowledge probably get better advice of the internet. Never will i return to this dr. and i'm glad we left to another clinic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

I hate that he sees Patient right in the waiting room insteadof taking them into an private space. Its completely unprofessional, doesn't even give you time to speak & He misdiagnosed 2 seperate broken bone incidents in my immediate family. His professionalism is NON-Exsistant!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489576].votes_count ]]