Rate Dr. Vince Visconti

Dr. Vince Visconti's Ratings

Went to this disturbing filthy place yesterday. Called to make and appointment and women on the phone was extremely rood. When I walked in there was spills all over the floor and papers everywhere. When I walked to thee counter there was no one around except a little Asian kid playing on the reception computer along with very un kept files. Sat there for 10 minutes without anyone coming to the desk. I left and on my way out the reception girl walked I'm from talking on the phone and smoking. She never acknowledged me and walked passed me rudely. Terrible place has to get shut down!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Terrible clinic! Facility is in disrepair, chairs are old and uncomfortable, walls need painting. The whole place feels run down and disorganized. Even worse is the complete lack of organization by clinic staff. The day we were there, patients were let in to see the doctor in a pretty much random order. If they stood at the reception desk or complained about the wait, they were placed in a room and put ahead of the many patients who had been waiting hours to get in. This happened at least 6-8 times while we were waiting so became very frustrating as our wait became longer and other patients were bumped ahead. The doctor would also deal with patients at the reception desk who just walked in sometimes taking 15 minutes or more to help them and not requiring these patients to wait like the rest. There is absolutely no respect for privacy as clinic staff and the doctor ask patients personal information or discussed person things right in front of everyone in the waiting room. Will never visit this clinic again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

AWFUL receptionist, AWFUL staff.. very Un clean climic and terrible wait times, also NO confidentiality at all , I'm surprised the health department allows this place to even be open.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I haven't been to many clinics in my life as I have just turned 18. But this one is by far the worst clinic ever. From the moment I walked in the door, I was unsure of it. It was filthy, broken chairs and unorganized. I only went there because I needed a doctors note for work as I have not been feeling good these past couple of weeks and I decided to finally found out what was wrong. After being told it was 50 dollars CASH for a doctors note, I didn't want to stay there. Not only was the receptionist blatantly rude to anyone and everyone, he look as if he was going to kill the next person that didn't get along with him. After waiting for OVER 1 HOUR in the examination room, Dr. V finally came in. He seemed very nice and knowledgable but under my curiosity as I got home I decided to look him up and I found nothing but negativity. And he has been suspended multiple times. I DO NOT recommend Brentwood Walk In Clinic in Sherwood park to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Should have followed my instincts when I first walked in but being our of town and told it's only a 1/2 hr wait, I took a chance. The staff and files were in a very disturbing state of disorganization. It was like being transported into a David Lynch & Darren Aronofsky collaboration! I heard staff & doctor breaching confidentiality protocol repeatedly. At one point one of the staff began to argue with the doc for all to hear - sheer mayhem! After being called into the exam room (2 hrs later) & seeing the scary state the room was in, and then quickly googling this doc's record, I decided to leave & politely advised the front staff of this. Would you believe that this doc yelled & chased after me in the parking lot with his Rx pad in hand insisting on giving me a Rx without even having examined me!?!?! I am absolutely astounded as to how he can still be allowed to practice. Perhaps more people need to complain to the College of Physicians & Surgeons along with posting their reviews.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I have been to the Brentwood medical clinic twice in my adult life. The first time I went for bronchitis. There were two people in the waiting room with me. After an hour of waiting, and listening to the staff breach FOIP, as well as be rude to the patients, I left. This time I went to have a RX filled for an uncomfortable UTI, as my regular doctor was closed and I felt that my condition was not urgent enough for the urgent care facility? The waiting room was empty,filthy, & the same front staff were there. He answered the phone to an obviously irate patient. It was obvious he had misinformed the patient about a lab being open, & he completely lacked empathy throughout the conversation. Then when I got put in the room I waited a half hour for Dr. Not only was a tool box the counter for the computer. The paint was peeling, the examination bed was unkempt, the footstool to get on the bed was filthy. However In my brief interaction with Dr. V he seemed friendly, & knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

My Dr. for 6 years now. Dr. V has always been professional. When I set an appointment for an annual Physical, he is always on time, and very thorough. He has a walk in clinic, and I know people get upset about waiting but that is anywhere you go. when I walk in sick, I wait too, Welcome to Canada. I lived in the States as well; don't let anybody tell you its any better, plus your out of pocket, even with insurance. Dr. V is top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

dr v is a nice man saying that i'm upset how you can get meds whenever you want i know a few people who have now gone to treatment because of how easy it was to get what they wanted and at one time they did need it but not for long i bet if you talk to 85% of the people that go in there they dont need the pills because there sick or in pain also he has a new doctor in there i was happy to see he does not hand out pills like there candy but he was mean to his staff i had him look at my son and he was so wrong on what he had i even knew that as he was talking so now i ask myself why is this place still open???????????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

While his methods may be unorthodox,ie;wait times,patient order etc.Dr.Visconti was very helpful and knowledgable with both my husband and myself on the several occaisions we have been to see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Absolutely horrific. Very very very very very very very Unprofessional! Accused me of double-doctoring before even addressing why I was there. No respect for client privacy. The more prescriptions he could write = more money for him. We saw it happening. Prescription refill patients looked after in the waiting room, several walked out. Staff was untrained. Was complaining about his job in the waiting room. Clinic was dirty and he was greasy. Asked personal questions that have nothing to do with why I'm there. Ignored what I was telling him. He has NO knowledge. Went in for a breast exam, and he checked my ANKLES. Will never go back! What a dud.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489584].votes_count ]]