Rate Dr. Tracey W. Childers

Dr. Tracey W. Childers's Ratings

Staff was great. Staff made me feel comfortable. Dr. Childers was good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

IF DR. CHILDERS WASNT GOING TO DO THE OPERATION ON MY DAUGHTER FOR HER TONSILS AND ADENOIDS THEN I DEFFINATLY WOULD BE GOING TO A CHILDRENS HOSPITAL TO HAVE IT DONE... SHE IS AN AWSOME DOCTOR, FAR FEW AND IN BETWEEN FOR A SMALL TOWN... I REFUSE TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE, HINT SHE ALSO THIS MY DAUGHTERS ALLERGY SPECIALIST... WHY GET A DOCTOR WHO ONLY HALF WAY DOES THEIR JOB WHEN YOU CAN GET A DOCTOR LIKE DR. CHILDERS WHO DOES HER JOB FULLY AND THEN GOES PAST THAT AND GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND INCLUDING STAFF...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Childers is awesome! Her PA is really good too! Her front staff is really nice and easy to work with. Her nurse Michelle is incompetent. She brings down the rating for Dr. Childers. She clearly has no knowledge and the post operative instructions and directions she gives were contradicted by Dr. Childers herself a day later when my pain was unbearable. She was very mean and defensive when I asked her about it at my next visit. If they fired her, the review would be higher. She is one of the most incompetent nurses I have ever met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I was told Dr. Childers is the best in her field. My 17 year old daughter is currently a patient of hers . Not only did the surgery go smooth but her bed side manner is exceptional!! I was more nervous and scared than my daughter. She could tell, she prayed with us before surgery I could go on and on. If you choose Dr. Childers, you are in good hands. I strongly recommend her. I've heard horror stories from the same procedure but different doctors. Thank You Dr. Childers and your staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

I want to say that I thought Tracy Childers is such a good doctor. My son needed to have his tonsils out a couple of years ago, and she explained it to me... got him in, and got it done. I was so impressed that she gave us all the information even through the surgery. She even called us at home the next morning to make sure he was doing great.. Asked about the medication, if it was working.. I can't say enough about this Doctor, she did just great, she cared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1489940].votes_count ]]