Rate Dr. William Awrey

Dr. William Awrey's Ratings

Doc Awrey was my Corner Man in life for thirty years. He was ompassionate, competent and capable. Doc... you loved all and you are loved by all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Gone but never will be forgotten,very kind and gentle man.Never to busy to see me if I just walked into his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

1 of the best gone but never ever ever forgotten had him since i was a baby 44 yrs lonf

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Awrey you will truly be missed by so many people. You were the best doctor anyone could ask for. Your staff is great. Gone but not forgotten.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I loved him--I cannot imagine what will happen now that he has passed. I always felt that everything would be fine when he was around---I don't think I'll ever feel that way again! A great personal and professional loss--I cried a river for you Bill.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Awrey delivered me 33 years ago. He is my parents physician and was my Grandmothers. My Grandmother was one of six siblings, most of whom also attended Dr. Awreys' practice and now their children do also, so quite often I run into my cousins sitting in his waiting room. Dr. Awrey and his staff have assisted me with both of my pregnancies and also now care for my two boys. I am nothing but fortunate to have Dr. Awrey as he is always available and always takes the time to listen and fit me in more times than not, on the actual day I call. I don't know many people that can get their Doctor on the phone within minutes of calling the office. Kudos to Debbie, Betty-Anne and Roseanne too - as they are tremendously patient and helpful. I know I will not find another family doctor like Dr. Awrey, when he decides to retire!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

He is a great physcian - he delivered me almost 30 yrs ago, and has been mine and my families dr. for many more years. He is sometimes behind on appointments but I relate this directly to taking an interest in the patient and talking with them, rather then just rushing them in and out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2009

my great grandmother started going to dr. Awrey when he first opened his practice he delivered me 20 years ago and has been my doctor ever since he's great and really knows how to make you feel comfortable. I will definatley miss him when he retires

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Awrey has been my Dr. for 13 years now. He doesnt over prescribe and has always referred to the best specialsts! He even once called me back at 9pm when I was distressed with my older son I will never forget that. Betty anne has always been there too she has taken the best care of my sons asthma and helped us from long waits at Macmaster. Debbie always gets my paper work filled and fits me in. I have never waited for more then 10 mintues and he spends the time to fully examine you. Loveyou Dr. awrey you are a part of my family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1490382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Know him for 40 years, always professional and caring. He is very busy at times, but will always squeeze you in if you are in distress.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1490381].votes_count ]]