Rate Dr. Atul S. Luthra

Dr. Atul S. Luthra's Ratings

Dr. Luthra is absolutely marvellous. When my husband was admitted to hospital in 1997 in crisis, Dr. Luthra took over his care from another psychiatrist and I thank God that he did. It took him a little time to find the best medications for my husband but he did and my husband has been stable ever since. He still sees my husband every couple of months, still asks lots of questions to make sure the meds are still doing their job. In 2004 I fell into a deep depression and I was very lucky that Dr. Luthra agreed to accept me as a patient. He got me on the right track and I have stayed well since then. Couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable, more caring doctor.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Luthra is a doctor who takes the time to listen and give good advice. He is what the younger doctors are not. He is a doctor who cares. I wish my GP practiced the same way.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

I was 16 the first time I had to see Dr.Luthra and it was the best decision I ever made. Dr Luthra was a physician at the BGH in brantford at the time, nobody was willing to take the time that he was if I was going through a crisis he would see me right away. Dr.Luthra was a very busy doctor and some people might think he wouldn't have time for all his patience but he always did. He was very compasionate and very dedicated to his practice, I will never forget what he did for me and my family.He finally got me on the right track and that's when he told me I'm sorry but I have a career oportunity and I'm moving my practice that was very sad day knowing that the person who had helped me figure my life out and listened to me so well was leaving.I went home that day and thought what am I going to do but I realized I should be fortunate that I had a Doctor like him for as long as I did. I wish Dr.Luthra was still my doctor,there are days I still need help but I wish Dr.Luthra all the best.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2007 | flag

extremely client-centered and works collaboratively with patients, health care team members, family and staff - works long hours and very hard

Submitted Feb. 2, 2007 | flag