Rate Dr. Russell Mosewich

Dr. Russell Mosewich's Ratings

Dr. Mosewich is a great Dr. I have seen him on a few occasions and he is willing to work with the patient to come up with a treatment plan. He was compassionate and caring and ordered tests that were needed. He was great at explaining the results to myself and my husband. It was nice to finally have some answers after so many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Every time I have seen dr mosewich he has been kind, and down to earth. He is very up to date in his field and intelligent. He believes in getting to know his patients as a whole. Sensitive, will explain how things work and will make treatment plans WITH you, not for you. Best neurologist I have ever seen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

i have seen dr. mosewich for a frew things and have found him to be a very professional and a very caring person. he showed me scans, so i knew exactly what and where he was talking about. he explained things so i understood them and made me feel like i was not crazy. i was given information to help me get on the right track and to help me get healthy. he is one of the best and i will ask to see him again if needed. thanks dr. mosewich <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

I was very surprised at how poor I was treated. Dr. Mosewich dismissed all the testing that was done and said nothing was wrong, while at the same time admitted that he hadn't even looked at the scans and results (but said he didn't need to). Not sure why a specialist would chose to ignore and not even look at scans, tests, and reports that show verified abnormalities. My other doctors were quite shocked and surprised at his quick dismissal, as clearly there is substantial evidence to the contrary if only he just looked at the results. I was quite disappointed by this, but my family doctor and other specialist told me to try not to worry about it, as whatever Dr. Mosewich says is just "his opinion". However, in MY opinion, Dr. Mosewich shouldn't have been paid for that appointment since he didn't even do his job properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

First visit with Dr. Mosewich. After seeing many specialists who have dismissed many of my health concerns (sometimes in a very rude manner), I was prepared for the same treatment. I was pleased to be able to share my concerns without being made to feel like I was wasting his time or that I was crazy. After a thorough exam he shared his thoughts about a diagnosis, possible treatments, and he agreed to send me for further testing to be sure nothing else was going on. No doctor is perfect, but I do appreciate doctors I feel heard by.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1491511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Mosewich and staff were wonderful. I had been dealing with fibromyalgia symptoms for 2 years while living on Vancouver Island. My family doctor passed it all off as being stressed out. He sent me to a neurologist on the island who did no testing and basically gave me the you're obese speech and had the attitude of your fat, you're wasting my time now get out of my office. Moving off the Island, I did not get any better. Lucky for me I have an awesome family doctor here who was very quick to send me to Dr. Mosewich in Kamloops suspecting fibromyalgia. After being examined by not only Dr. Mosewich but a student neurologist as well, I was finally diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I was never made to feel like I was a hypochondriac or wasting his time, very thorough tests, diagnoses and showed alot of compassion. Because of Dr. Mosewich and my family doctor, I am now able to function and live life in alot less pain. A++++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1491510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

this dr.mosewich does not have a clue about nerves in the body including the enteric nervous system.After continueal poking with a toothpick he had me lie on the table to look at my distended stomach then he tryed to pull my pants down to vagina.I will be reporting him.worst experiance ever.I will never go back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1491509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2011

Knowledgeable, great staff, easily one of the best doctors in Canada. Takes a real intrest in your condition, treats the whole person, not just your condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1491508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Mosewich for several years now, and not only is he an amazing Dr, but he is a truly amazing person. After being misdiagnosed by a different local incompetent neurologist, for almost 5 months(and almost dying in the process)Dr.Mosewich had a diagnosis for me after the initial examination, and after several years of medications and 1 surgery, I am in remission. I owe my life to this Dr. Each visit he is knowledgeable, kind, caring. I never feel rushed or feel like I am taking up his time. He shows a genuine interest in his patients, and their families, and just sitting in his waiting room, it is apparent, he has touched many other lives, other than my own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1491507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

The good Doctor diagnosed me with myotonic dystrophy within a few minutes of being in his office. I'm in my mid 50's and suffered with this undiagnosed disease all my life (I saw many doc's over the years) untill the first visit I had with Dr. Mosewich. Totally changed my whole life right there. I don't have the words to put here as to the extent of my gratitude to this fine Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1491506].votes_count ]]