You may also like

Rate Dr. Melvin De Levie

Dr. Melvin De Levie's Ratings

Dr. Delevi is a very knowledgable , kind , calm doctor .
We love him !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. de Levie is simply the best doctor I have ever encountered. I trust him completely with my children, who also trust and thinks the world of him. Knowledgeable, kind, and prudent- my children are so lucky to be under his fine care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Such an amazing doctor in every way. If only there were more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Well I don't I can say that has been said before the only thing is he truly cares about his patient well being and goes out his way to help he came to my sons school to have meeting with teaching staff spent half day to help us out as my son has Autism . If all doctors where like him will truly give a truth to the oath they take when they become a physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Couldn't agree more with the other people. He is so kind and helpful, knowledgeable and yes, never rushes you out the door. My kids have seen him since they were 1-2 years old and they're now 22 and 23 years old. Jag is so helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Very nice doctor, especially for school related problems. Very helpful for ADHD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

its so hard to find an amazing doctor like Dr De Levie. He is kind, patient and knowledgable. I'm sad he is retiring soon. I've never met a Doctor like him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Delevie is an amazing Dr. he has done everything to help us get a diagnosis for our son with Autism. He never rushes you out the door. His office girl Jag (sp) is amazing she is so helpful and friendly, and most importantly remembers you. great office staff and Dr. We drive from Chilliwack to see them both .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1491553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Truly a wonderful and caring man. I'm 30 years old now but was lucky to have Dr. De Levie throughout my childhood and even the first few years into my teens. As someone with a severe phobia to needles, I can't tell you how patient and empathetic he was. I can only hope that when I have children of my own he'll still be practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1491552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr De Levie was my physician since I was an infant up until about 13. I have not seen him in many years but for some reason at 2AM I can't sleep and I've decided to look up reviews of the doctors I have been to. I feel inclined as a past patient of this doctor to say he is excellent and very professional. As an infant he also saved my life. You can't go wrong with Dr De Levie and I really hope he knows how much some of his patients respect him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1491551].votes_count ]]