Rate Dr. Melvin De Levie

Dr. Melvin De Levie's Ratings

Very nice doctor, especially for school related problems. Very helpful for ADHD

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

its so hard to find an amazing doctor like Dr De Levie. He is kind, patient and knowledgable. I'm sad he is retiring soon. I've never met a Doctor like him!!

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Delevie is an amazing Dr. he has done everything to help us get a diagnosis for our son with Autism. He never rushes you out the door. His office girl Jag (sp) is amazing she is so helpful and friendly, and most importantly remembers you. great office staff and Dr. We drive from Chilliwack to see them both .

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Truly a wonderful and caring man. I'm 30 years old now but was lucky to have Dr. De Levie throughout my childhood and even the first few years into my teens. As someone with a severe phobia to needles, I can't tell you how patient and empathetic he was. I can only hope that when I have children of my own he'll still be practicing.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr De Levie was my physician since I was an infant up until about 13. I have not seen him in many years but for some reason at 2AM I can't sleep and I've decided to look up reviews of the doctors I have been to. I feel inclined as a past patient of this doctor to say he is excellent and very professional. As an infant he also saved my life. You can't go wrong with Dr De Levie and I really hope he knows how much some of his patients respect him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. De Levie has been our pediatrician for our two daughters since 2005 - he knows when to act and when to wait to see if things can heal on their own. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to listen. Highly recommended. There are also a few other pediatrician's in his office that are very good that we have seen when Dr. De Levie was not in the office.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. de Levie was my pediatrician growing up and I'm very lucky to have my son see him now. He is caring and really takes the time to listen. He is also great at calming new moms down :) The best doctor I've ever had.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

There are very few doctors out there that take the time to actually care and go out of their way for their patients. Dr.deLevie was an absolutely wonderful doctor to us when our son was going through the early process of diagnosis for Autism. He sped up the process and gave us tons of resources and tips so we didn't have to wait so long. He is the best doctor I have ever come across in my lifetime. Thank you so much Dr.DeLevie; its people like you that make a difference in this world.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. de Levie is simply the best. We've had him for both our kids and he's wonderful in every way.

Submitted May 25, 2010 | flag

The most helpful and knowledgable Dr. we met when our son was being diagnosed with Autism. He sped up the process exponentially with his very quick and accurate assessment of my son's behaviour and needs. A true gem!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag