Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis

Rate Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis

Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis's Ratings

I feel that I have been blessed many times over by this truly caring and compassionate doctor. Dr. K. has stayed with me through thick and thin. I appreciate her honesty and her humour. Her staff are always prompt with requests and they are personable yet professional. Dr. K. is extremely knowledgeable and has always worked with me to find solutions that are best for me. I value her as a doctor and a human being. She is an incredibly hard worker yet she is very present during my appointments. She can live on my island any day.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr.K has been a dream come true for me! I switched from a doc who just saw me for 30 seconds then wrote a prescription. Dr. K is always on time, and always has time to listen to how I'm doing, my concerns about my meds and really does work WITH me to find a solution that works for me and my family. She is very realistic, kind and never rushed. She's the best! (Her front desk staff are amazing too - so kind and helpful!)

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Kirdiekis is an excellent physician. She is patient, knowledgeable, She truly cares for her patients, and challenges them to see the good in them. She makes you feel that you are special, and compliments you on your achievements. She has made me believe in myself, and prove that adversity can be overcome.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2012 | flag

A very down to earth Dr. Very straight forward, yet diplomatic. Highly recommend begrudgingly!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. K is the best and her staff are awesome. Dr. K. has been my Dr. for 13 years - without her I would not be here. It would be great if more Dr's would emulate her care, compassion and understanding.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr., K. is the best Dr. in the world. i met her at the Misericordia hospital after spending 6 years with major depression and a bad uncaring pill pushing Dr.. Kathy careys about the patient, will see him/her weekly, and doesn't keep adding a pill each week. She put me in courses, and helped me get back to work. She was a strong pt advocate with me and very patient...sometimes she would give me an hour of her time. She saw me weekly for over a year. She challenged me and gave me homework. She listens, and she is puctual. She also does not make you speak to a new student each week.I owe her my life, my mental health, my job, and my marriage,.She is a true angel. Her staff/secretaries are also #1 in service. I wish I had met her 5 yearssooner. Thank God I met her...I'm sure she is the best Dr. out there.See her if you can. Trust me. She changed my life around....and got me off of alot of pills.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

This Dr. is the BEST of the VERY Best! Second to NONE! She is the only person to Trust.

Submitted July 10, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. K for over 13 years. Her psychotherapy is second to none. She is open to alternative viewpoints and treatments. Very respectful and non-judgmental. Compassion and positive reinforcement are also some of her wonderful qualities. Hats off to Dr. K!

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag

Dr.Kirdeikis is the absolute BEST Dr. I owe her my life.

Submitted May 28, 2007 | flag