Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis

Rate Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis

Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis's Ratings

She's a kind, compassionate, dedicated psychiatrist. My encounters with her were during the summer of '13. She was my attending psychiatrist. I was treated with utmost dignity -- it was my privilege to be under her care. She and the wonderful RPN, treated me so incredibly humanely & civily. It's a joy to me that residents are learning from her careful. Not just a wonderful & dedicated psychiatrist, but an honourable, outstanding human-being and scientist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I feel that I have been blessed many times over by this truly caring and compassionate doctor. Dr. K. has stayed with me through thick and thin. I appreciate her honesty and her humour. Her staff are always prompt with requests and they are personable yet professional. Dr. K. is extremely knowledgeable and has always worked with me to find solutions that are best for me. I value her as a doctor and a human being. She is an incredibly hard worker yet she is very present during my appointments. She can live on my island any day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr.K has been a dream come true for me! I switched from a doc who just saw me for 30 seconds then wrote a prescription. Dr. K is always on time, and always has time to listen to how I'm doing, my concerns about my meds and really does work WITH me to find a solution that works for me and my family. She is very realistic, kind and never rushed. She's the best! (Her front desk staff are amazing too - so kind and helpful!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

Dr Kirdiekis is an excellent physician. She is patient, knowledgeable, She truly cares for her patients, and challenges them to see the good in them. She makes you feel that you are special, and compliments you on your achievements. She has made me believe in myself, and prove that adversity can be overcome.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1492817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

A very down to earth Dr. Very straight forward, yet diplomatic. Highly recommend begrudgingly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

Dr. K is the best and her staff are awesome. Dr. K. has been my Dr. for 13 years - without her I would not be here. It would be great if more Dr's would emulate her care, compassion and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2009

Dr., K. is the best Dr. in the world. i met her at the Misericordia hospital after spending 6 years with major depression and a bad uncaring pill pushing Dr.. Kathy careys about the patient, will see him/her weekly, and doesn't keep adding a pill each week. She put me in courses, and helped me get back to work. She was a strong pt advocate with me and very patient...sometimes she would give me an hour of her time. She saw me weekly for over a year. She challenged me and gave me homework. She listens, and she is puctual. She also does not make you speak to a new student each week.I owe her my life, my mental health, my job, and my marriage,.She is a true angel. Her staff/secretaries are also #1 in service. I wish I had met her 5 yearssooner. Thank God I met her...I'm sure she is the best Dr. out there.See her if you can. Trust me. She changed my life around....and got me off of alot of pills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

This Dr. is the BEST of the VERY Best! Second to NONE! She is the only person to Trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. K for over 13 years. Her psychotherapy is second to none. She is open to alternative viewpoints and treatments. Very respectful and non-judgmental. Compassion and positive reinforcement are also some of her wonderful qualities. Hats off to Dr. K!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492812].votes_count ]]