Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis

Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis's Ratings

Absolutely amazing psychiatrist! Saved my life and continues with support and care after 20 years. I am a medical professional and have had many experiences in the medical field both personally and professionally. She truly is a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable physician and I would highly recommend her to anyone with mental health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Kirdeikis is arrogant and presumes to know everything. She does not listen very well and once she forms her opinion, she will not budge as she is close minded! It's been a waste of time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I'm not sure why pretty much all these reviews are excellent but here is my horrible experience.

The front end staff were always super nice but she is a horrible psychiatrist. I always waited at least 20 minutes for my appointment and waited up to 40 minutes before.

I have had multiple health problems after going on medication she prescribed. I now have life long medical issues caused by these medications because she isn't knowledgeable. She doesn't seem to know or care about the side effects of medications and how they react with each other.

She did not listen to my concerns what so ever and would actually suggest medications that would make these concerns worse.

When I called her for an emergency, she never got back to me and said her nor her staff (why the staff only have 4 stars instead of 5) had any record of me calling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

She's a kind, compassionate, dedicated psychiatrist. My encounters with her were during the summer of '13. She was my attending psychiatrist. I was treated with utmost dignity -- it was my privilege to be under her care. She and the wonderful RPN, treated me so incredibly humanely & civily. It's a joy to me that residents are learning from her careful. Not just a wonderful & dedicated psychiatrist, but an honourable, outstanding human-being and scientist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I feel that I have been blessed many times over by this truly caring and compassionate doctor. Dr. K. has stayed with me through thick and thin. I appreciate her honesty and her humour. Her staff are always prompt with requests and they are personable yet professional. Dr. K. is extremely knowledgeable and has always worked with me to find solutions that are best for me. I value her as a doctor and a human being. She is an incredibly hard worker yet she is very present during my appointments. She can live on my island any day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr.K has been a dream come true for me! I switched from a doc who just saw me for 30 seconds then wrote a prescription. Dr. K is always on time, and always has time to listen to how I'm doing, my concerns about my meds and really does work WITH me to find a solution that works for me and my family. She is very realistic, kind and never rushed. She's the best! (Her front desk staff are amazing too - so kind and helpful!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

Dr Kirdiekis is an excellent physician. She is patient, knowledgeable, She truly cares for her patients, and challenges them to see the good in them. She makes you feel that you are special, and compliments you on your achievements. She has made me believe in myself, and prove that adversity can be overcome.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1492817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

A very down to earth Dr. Very straight forward, yet diplomatic. Highly recommend begrudgingly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

Dr. K is the best and her staff are awesome. Dr. K. has been my Dr. for 13 years - without her I would not be here. It would be great if more Dr's would emulate her care, compassion and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492815].votes_count ]]