Rate Dr. Mearl A. Naponic

Dr. Mearl A. Naponic's Ratings

I have mixed feelings about this doctor. This was my first time seeing Dr. Naponic and felt as though he was talking down to me throughout my visit. Plus I was offended by some of his comments towards me. However, he did take care of my concerns and explained himself and reasoning's but not without adding some rudeness to his statements. I did like that Dr. Naponic and his nurse were thorough and seemed to care about my health. His comments just seemed hard, rude, and not a typical bedside manner I would expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

excellent dr and staff extremely pleased! i love Debbie his nurse and i am shocked by some of the other false comments about him as i was thoroughly impressed by him and comfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I went to Dr. Naponic a few years ago based on this website and others recommendation. I was hesistant going to a male Dr. as I always did my annuals with females. He makes you so comfortable and at ease. He has a funny sense of humor. Reminds me just of a good old fashioned Dr that cares about YOU and your baby. I was afraid he was going to retire when I had baby#2, but he is still there. You have to go KNOWING he will be late. It does not matter, totally worth the wait!He sits down,explains everything,answers any questions and makes sure you don't have any other concerns before he gets back up. Who does that anymore?? Makes you feel important. And He helped naturally start labor when I was overdue-it worked! I went into labor hours after then. His NP Annie is the best-you will be happy with either. She is the sweetest and so smart!Office staff never has turn around and always welcoming ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Doctor Naponic has been my doctor for many years. If you can get in to see him, consider yourself blessed. Doctors as good as him, are hard to find. All the staff in the office are friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Don't know why one of the posters had a problem with him. I has delivered both my son and daughter and I hope out 3rd one if he has not retired. He is a fantastic doctor and he has always acted professionally (never said even one foul word to me). He is easy going and easy to talk to which made me feel more at ease and relaxed. When I came in pregnant with our second he remembered me from our first. Go see him if you need am OBGYN, he really is a great doctor with a good sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Fantastic Doctor. He delivered both my son and daughter and hope my next one as well if he hasn't retired. Great bedside manners and always takes time to chat with you and answer questions. It is very evident that he cares about his patients and is respected by the nurses in the hospital. I would without hesitation or reservation recomend him to other women. Very friendly and fun to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr. Naponic is PHENOMENAL!! He delivered both of my boys! He may not be very punctual, but he is extremely highly requested and has a HUGE patient list! But punctual or not he is amazing and so is his staff. Geri, the office manager is BEYOND helpful, and truly cares about you and your baby. Andie the NP is awesome as well. I was so blessed to be able to have Dr. Naponic deliver my babies, and most of my nieces and nephews. I know he will be missed after he retires. I totally recommended him to all of my friends, and what family was left that had not previously used him. He chose nduction, both times, which I am ALL FOR, as both of my boys were incredibly comfortable, and not planning on making their entrance on time! All the while I was huge and miserable. He is fabulous, and I wish him all the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I researched a lot of doctors before choosing one for my pregnancy, and I am glad I did. I was very satisfied. he Has a funny sense of humor and takes your time with you and asks you if you have questions. Only downfall is he is always running late,ALWAYS> but he is worth the wait.He even helped start my labor along istead of going wy past my due date. His PA Annie is also the best, just love her. Will definielty go back for my future children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

I liked him so much I switched medical groups to return to him for my second baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2009

Dr. Naponic delivered five of our children and we are so grateful to him for his excellent medical care over the years. Two of our deliveries were risky and he was so knowledgeable and trustworthy. He was always available to us and we never felt rushed with his bedside manner. We will always be indebted to Dr. Naponic. We now have Kaiser and cannot go to him, but recommend him to anyone needing an OBGYN. THANK YOU Dr. Naponic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1492913].votes_count ]]