Rate Dr. R. Webb

Dr. R. Webb's Ratings

Fantastic Doctor, best I have ever seen. Always willing to spend whatever time is necessary with each patient to make sure he gives them the best possible care.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

My family has been with Dr Bob since the day he started. absolutely the best I have associated with and I am in the medical profession. Kind, considerated and always has time for you. Never judgemental, and always listens. I hope he is as kind to himself as he is to his patients. I have no idea what we will do when he retires. He is truly the best physician and person I know.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr Webb is a wonderful and compassionate physician. He is well-respected by his peers and well-loved by his patients. I think he should be a full-time ER physician as he is obviously more skilled than most of the locums who cover the ER on the weekend.

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

I cannot put into words how I feel about Dr. Webb. He has been my Dr for 30 plus years. I even moved to Nova Scotia and he kept me on as a patient. Over the past 11 years and everything that I have been through with the death of my daughter and my mother he has been there for me and my family.He has helped me out in ways that I dont' think any other Dr would. He is the most kind, generous, and compassionate person. He takes the time to sit and ask how you are and your family memebers. I must also say that Pam is awesome. So if Dr Webb was to ever read this I just want to say that I am forever grateful for everything that you have done to help me get to this point in my life. It has been a long journey but I think that we are on the right track.

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

I feel very blessed to have Dr. Webb for myself and my daughter. He doesn't try to "prescribe us out of the office". I value his professionalism, wisdom and devotion tremendously. He made house calls to my ex-inlaws many, many times. That kind of committment is rare and exceptional. Can't say enough good things about him, we will be forever grateful for his unsurpassing care.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

By far, goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is not only a terrific doctor but a truly humble individual, but with the absolute best sense of humor, he works long hours and never complains, just keeps cracking the jokes. It will be a very sad day when he retires.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Webb is a very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. I was pleased to be able to see him at the clinic with my children, when I was not able to get in to see my doctor during the day!

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

Got him when I went to ER. Diagnosed immediately the issue and had me sent for surgery ASAP when I was dismissed due to my larger size previously. Hysterically funny at one of the worst and most painful points of life. Would love to have him as my GP!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2008 | flag

Dr. Webb has been my Dr. for 20 years. He has unfailingly taken my health concerns seriously, has referred me to specialists when necessary, and is very thorough in his examinations. I trust him with my health and the health of my family. And I definitely would be devastated if he decided to retire or move on. Stick around, Doc., we really need you here.

Submitted July 12, 2007 | flag

He is singularily the best in his class! Dr. Webb is in a class of his own. He has been my Dr. for 31 years. Couldn't even begin to image what would have become of our community without him. If there were medals for Dr. going above and beyond the call of duty, he should be presented with hundreds!! Great work!

Submitted April 29, 2007 | flag