Rate Dr. Jody Bothwell

Dr. Jody Bothwell's Ratings

j'ai eu une hémorroïdectomie en novembre 2014. Le Dr. Bothwell a toujours été attentif et a répondu à mes questions avec beaucoup de simplicité. Il explique clairement la procédure et que sera la convalescence. Il est très professionnel et empathique. Un chirugien exceptionnel. Merci Dr. Bothwell !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Bothwell est un excellent chirurgien et tres professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Very lucky to have him. He is meticulous and very knowledgeable. He was also very upfront and honest which I appreciated. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

J'ai subit une chirurgie avec dr. Bothwell. Celle-ci s'est super bien passée, sans complication. Tout le personnel de l'hôpital n'a que de bons mots à dire sur le dr. Bothwell. Il a pris de temps de m'expliquer et m'a visité à tous les jours de mon hospitalisation. Je me suis senti entre bonnes mains tout au long du processus. Un gros merci pour les bons soins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Bothwell performed surgery on me in March 2013 to alleviate my problem of painful fissures. I had been in excruciating pain for quite some time and was frightened at the thought of surgery. From the very first visit, Dr Bothwell's kind and caring nature completely eliminated ANY fear that I had. He takes the time to really listen to you, explain the procedure he will be doing, and does it all with compassion, empathy and confidence. The staff is very caring and helpful and will do whatever possible to fit you in and make you feel comfortable. I feel very grateful to have had my procedure done by such a wonderful doctor and skilled surgeon. Thank you so much, Dr. Bothwell!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1493225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Three years ago, Dr. Jody performed a Sphincterotomy on me - a treatment for those that suffer from anal fissures (a very painful condition likened to the passing of broken glass). It took me almost three years to find someone to properly diagnose me. Every doctor I saw thought I had haemorrhoids. Nothing that was prescribed worked to ease the pain or heal the condition. Finally I met with Dr. Bothwell and he immediately knew what I had and what to do. Frankly, his surgery changed my life. I have been pain free since. Many thanks Dr. B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1493223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

Dr. Bothwell did my surgery on Dec 9 2011 and I have been pain free for 6 months now. He is very patient and understanding and answered all my questions throughly. He is truly one of the best surgeons out there. Thank you for making my life a lot easier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1493222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Bothwell repeired a large hernia in my belly and inserted a surgical mesh. Its been 3 weeks now and i feel great. Hes a really nice Dr. Very kind and listened to all my worries, he told me not to worry and so i put all my trust in him and im so happy i did. Hes a very busy surgeon, but he know very well what hes doing and how to do it right. Hes highly qualified and im blessed to of had him do my repair. Thank you so much Dr. Bothwell... your truely gifted... xo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1493221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Un homme de grande classe et d`un grand professionalisme. Le Dr m`a opéré pour deux hernies et ma convalescence en fut une de courte durée. Très très humain. Merci!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1493220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr Bothwell est un excellent chirurgien. Dr Bothwell a opéré ma mère à deux reprises. Dans un premier temps, en juillet 2009 lorsque ma mère s’est retrouvée en occlusion intestinale, là voilà donc en urgence +++ en en plein milieu de la nuit, en plus. Et voilà que la vie lui a mis sur sa route, Dr Bothwell. Merci la vie…. Dans un deuxième temps, soit en décembre 2010, Dr Bothwell l’a opéré pour deux hernies abdominales. À chaque fois, Dr Bothwell a fait preuve d’une approche très humaine et très chaleureuse auprès de ma mère âgée de 82 ans, ce qu’on appelle dans notre réseau de santé, la clientèle des personnes âgées. De plus, il a été très présent et très réconfortant pour la famille. Merci encore une fois Dr Bothwell, des excellents soins que vous avez prodigués à ma mère. Suzanne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1493219].votes_count ]]