Rate Dr. Eric Tuchscherer

Dr. Eric Tuchscherer's Ratings

He over medicates patients. Lossed my father thanks to him. If they are drugged up they keep coming back for more.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. T only spends extra time with you if you are an attractive young lady. Married or not it doesn't matter to him. Stop being so sweet on the ladies and concentrate more on the diagnosis. After all I think he is a married man.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

DR TUCHSCHERER WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO HELP YOU WITH THE ISSUES YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT

Submitted March 20, 2010 | flag

medication he prescribed caused me to have a seizure. thanks.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. T is AT LEAST one of the best in the city. He takes time to discuss the issues before advising on or treating a problem. We have been under his care for several years now and there is NO ONE we would switch to if we had a choise of ANYONE. His staff personnel are fantastic. These people take the time to know you and your health issues and treat you accordingly. LOVE 'EM.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

I'm glad that the other person got good care from this doctor. I did not fair as well. I went to this doctor for conjestion in my chest...he told me it was Christmas anxiety and was told to relax.(we don't celebrate Christmas) A year later I had extreme exhausted with a terrible sore throat. He refused to see me and sent me to a nurse practioner. She spent 30min. with me, went to converse with the doctor and came back with a prescription for Xanax. This went on for 2 more weeks. I went to my gynocologist and she said I was having female problems and had to have a d&c, but didn't know what was causing the sore throat. Went back to the Dr.& was told to use this certain nose spray for 2weeks & if I still had a problem come back. He told my husband to keep me under control & not to let me blow things out of proportion. I dropped him. Went to another Dr.--I had an accute case of Mono. I'm glad my ins.(M-Plan) went belly up and I got my old doctor back.

Submitted March 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Tuchscherer is the best doctor I have EVER had. He is so knowledgeable and helpful I always tell anyone and everyone how great he is. I only gave him a 3 on punctuality because sometimes he is running late for appointments. That's because he spends as much time as needed with each patient. The best thing about Dr. Tuchscherer is he LISTENS to his patients. My family and I have had to relocate several times over the years due to my husband's work, so I am no longer a patient of Dr. Tuchscherer's, but I would move back in a second if my health ever required it. He is the only doctor I would trust 100 percent, no questions asked.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2007 | flag