Rate Dr. Jaydeep Moro

Dr. Jaydeep Moro's Ratings

I found myself in ER after badly breaking my wrist after an accident. I consider myself lucky to have had Dr. Moro as the surgeon who operated on my wrist. Dr. Moro gives you his full attention during conversations and does not appear rushed. I waited between 15 minutes -30 minutes to see him during subsequent appointments in the fracture clinic.which I feel is reasonable. I am a health care worker and I wish I worked with a clinic full of Dr.Moro's

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Saw Dr Moro for torn rotator cuff after a previous unsatisfactory consult with another ortho doctor. He was sympathetic to my desire to continue with my physically active lifestyle and accepted me as his patient. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have found such an understanding and skilled surgeon. What had initially been identified as a torn rotator cuff turned out to be quite a bit more complicated. From the first consult to the second post-surgery follow up appointment, Dr Moro was attentive and caring and explained in plain language what he had done, why he had done it, and what I needed to do to aid my recovery. Two months after surgery I have almost full and totally pain free range of movement and am looking forward to getting back to all the activities I love. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr Moro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr Jay Moro performed shoulder surgery on my right shoulder in September 2012 and to my amazement I have full mobility and my recovery has been excellent. He did such a great job and his bedside manner is outstanding. I am having my other shoulder done in April and am thrilled with his work. A big thank you to Dr Jay Moro.:)))) Shane.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Moro is a great doctor. He did emergency surgery on my ankle. He is very professional, friendly, and caring. He explained everything before the surgery and why I needed it very well to me and my family and he checked on me often after to make sure everything went well. My only two complaints are 1) He is often over-booked so appointments take a LONG time; 2) I often left with questions unanswered. When he was unable to help me anymore (maybe this was why there were so many unanswered questions) he referred me to an ankle specialist and made sure I got in to see him immediately, even though he was supposed to be booked up for months. He is a great surgeon and a great person. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Moro is the best in his field, although having to wait many hours to see him, maybe they shouldn't over book so much. That being said he gave me my life back. Really SAD :( to see the glue that held him together has left "Sheena" will be missed dearly. Always cheerful and a happy person. Good luck to her where ever she is. See you soon Dr. Jay

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Moro repaired my torn triceps tendon after a snowmobiling accident in January of 2008. He clearly explained the nature of the injury and the surgery to me. His bedside manner is professional, reassuring and friendly. The surgery went very well, and I am pleased to say that the long-term result is excellent. Unlike some doctors, Dr. Moro took the time to answer my questions both before the surgery and during the follow up visit. He is a credit to his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

I used to work in healthcare as an X-Ray Tech so have had the opportunity to see many orthopedic surgeons both in the OR as well as their interaction with patients in clinic settings. Dr. Moro is a supurb example of a good doctor. He takes the time to get to know you as a person and through this knowledge makes treatement recommendations taking into account your personal activities etc. I always feel when I am seeing him that I am the only person he is interested in while he is talking to me. You should be so lucky to have Dr. Moro as your doctor and we are lucky that he is training other physicians in his mold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

It's not Dr. Moro's fault your waiting for 4 months for an appointment. Check with your own G.P, as Dr. Moro hasn't been excepting new patients for a while. They would know that if they followed up with his office. Check your facts before you label a doctor bad!!!!! Staff at his office is awesome and you certainly wouldn't wait 4 months for an appointment with Shena.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

I have been waiting for 4 months and still have not been given an appointment date

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Phenomenal surgeon. He has successfully rehabilitated one of my shoulders after a complete sports injury based surgery and i am looking forward to him operating on my other shoulder. I saw three other specialists in other areas of Ontario before Moro, and I must say he is by far the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494743].votes_count ]]