Rate Dr. Harold Kim

Dr. Harold Kim's Ratings

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Very friendly, explains in laymen terms, not over your head. Clean environment, friendly reception, thorough diagnosis. No food and drink allowed--just a reminder for first time visitors.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kim is the best doctor I have ever had. He offers personalized care, while being incredibly kind and knowledgeable. He takes time to explain every symptom and test and he is active in the Immunology and Allergy research world- a quality I value. Thanks Dr. Kim for continuing to be an exceptional allergist and asthma specialist!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

I can actually function in Ragweed season now. It's given me back to months a year of my life!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

We knew my son had Asthma, but we were unaware how serious it was until our first visit with Dr. Kim. At our second visit, after properly taking the medication prescribed by Dr. Kim, my son's ability to breathe was almost normal. He feels much better and is able to perform better in his athletics, etc. Dr. Kim has a calm and straight forward approach. I feel grateful that my son was referred to him.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Kim has helped me so much. I had a problem with my lip swelling up and took a picture, emailed it to the office and he could diagnose it. He has done many tests to help me with my allergies. He is friendly, listens, and knows so much. His staff is so friendly and the office pleseant.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kim has been very helpful, always willing to answer all our questions. The treatment he prescribed for our son's severe eczema has worked. (Before Dr. Kim, we had seen 3 allergists with no results). His receptionist/assistant is very nice.

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

just starting seeing Dr.Kim. been to three appointments .... so far so good!

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kim is not very helpful when I asked questions about my son's food allergy. He seems to only deals with common allergys like peanut allergy and ect. Other allergy he would said it is very rare and wouldn't provide any more information. It took us a long time to book an apointment to see him, somehow disappointed.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

empathetic,knowlegeableand patient---great staff--with him for years

Submitted April 25, 2010 | flag