Rate Dr. Harold Kim

Dr. Harold Kim's Ratings

Dr. Kim straightened out my allergies and he is helping me have a better life through Immunotherapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Very friendly, explains in laymen terms, not over your head. Clean environment, friendly reception, thorough diagnosis. No food and drink allowed--just a reminder for first time visitors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

Dr. Kim is the best doctor I have ever had. He offers personalized care, while being incredibly kind and knowledgeable. He takes time to explain every symptom and test and he is active in the Immunology and Allergy research world- a quality I value. Thanks Dr. Kim for continuing to be an exceptional allergist and asthma specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

I can actually function in Ragweed season now. It's given me back to months a year of my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

We knew my son had Asthma, but we were unaware how serious it was until our first visit with Dr. Kim. At our second visit, after properly taking the medication prescribed by Dr. Kim, my son's ability to breathe was almost normal. He feels much better and is able to perform better in his athletics, etc. Dr. Kim has a calm and straight forward approach. I feel grateful that my son was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr Kim has helped me so much. I had a problem with my lip swelling up and took a picture, emailed it to the office and he could diagnose it. He has done many tests to help me with my allergies. He is friendly, listens, and knows so much. His staff is so friendly and the office pleseant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Kim has been very helpful, always willing to answer all our questions. The treatment he prescribed for our son's severe eczema has worked. (Before Dr. Kim, we had seen 3 allergists with no results). His receptionist/assistant is very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

just starting seeing Dr.Kim. been to three appointments .... so far so good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Kim is not very helpful when I asked questions about my son's food allergy. He seems to only deals with common allergys like peanut allergy and ect. Other allergy he would said it is very rare and wouldn't provide any more information. It took us a long time to book an apointment to see him, somehow disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495018].votes_count ]]