Rate Dr. Harold Kim

Dr. Harold Kim's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for many years and cannot say enough in praise of him or his staff. He has helped me to control my allergies & severe asthma and is always willing to discuss the latest research & treatment. To the person who is not going back because he/she had to wait, I feel that you may regret this decision as you not find a better allergist or immunologist in Ontario!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Kim is a caring and thorough Doctor who cares and does his best to make life better for those dealing with allergies. To those who balk at the wait to see him...sorry but once you are his patient he makes every effort to assist even on an emergency basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Waited for months...got there early for appointment and no one at front desk. Waited 45 minutes and still no one. Had to go back and yell for assistance and was told they were on lunch. They booked 3 people during their lunch and did not have the common sense to let anyone know they were on lunch while we all sat out front and knew nothing that was going on. No concern at all and not even a apology. Never going back...I will find another caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646483].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

First of all, it took 10 months to see him. Then I wait another 45 minutes...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Kim straightened out my allergies and he is helping me have a better life through Immunotherapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Very friendly, explains in laymen terms, not over your head. Clean environment, friendly reception, thorough diagnosis. No food and drink allowed--just a reminder for first time visitors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

Dr. Kim is the best doctor I have ever had. He offers personalized care, while being incredibly kind and knowledgeable. He takes time to explain every symptom and test and he is active in the Immunology and Allergy research world- a quality I value. Thanks Dr. Kim for continuing to be an exceptional allergist and asthma specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

I can actually function in Ragweed season now. It's given me back to months a year of my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

We knew my son had Asthma, but we were unaware how serious it was until our first visit with Dr. Kim. At our second visit, after properly taking the medication prescribed by Dr. Kim, my son's ability to breathe was almost normal. He feels much better and is able to perform better in his athletics, etc. Dr. Kim has a calm and straight forward approach. I feel grateful that my son was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495022].votes_count ]]