Dr. Joseph A. Hyde

Rate Dr. Joseph A. Hyde

Dr. Joseph A. Hyde's Ratings

I would never recommend Dr.Hyde to anyone. He yells at his assistants and staff right in front of you as he is working on you. And I don't mean yell like a normal doctor "upset, frustrated" yell I mean scolds and degrates. Very unprofessional. My appointments had been rescheduled numerous times on his behalf, and I have had critical back teeth that needed tending too ASAP or risk of infection, which was not taken care of properly. Lastly (I have more comments/stories if you can believe it) he billed my insurance company for procedures that were not even done on me yet as like I said I was needed to reschedule by his office, although he would still bill my insurance company on those dates I was not even there so he could get paid. But it's all good the insurance company straightened that out after complaints and I got my own $ bak. Not to mention I was made to pay the remaining balance to his office of what my insurance didn't cover before even having procedure don't. COMPLETELYILLEGAL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr.Hyde is an excellent dentist! He was so gentle with my root canal and finished within an hour and a half when I was only scheduled for a half hour. He was very nice and explained things to me. Plus the women working the front were amazing!!! They have done more for me than UB has done in over two years I understand they are students and learning but I have severe problems and they should have had me go somewhere else esp being 26 with these problems . I am so pleased with everything. Thank you Dr. Hyde and associates :) plus the girl who cleaned my teeth was very pleasent and no one judges :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Wants you to pay $35 prior to making your appointment! I havve never heard of such a thing in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I trust Dr Hyde and that is very difficult for me to do with doctors. Since I was a kid I've had issues with my teeth and I always thought dentists were making up cavities so they could get more money. His hygienists are very gentle and helpful during the teeth cleanings. Any procedure I have had done by Dr. Hyde has been successful and he is very helpful in explaining why I've needed the procedures that I've had. He is also eager to please his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2009

The staff is great and the doctor is knowledgeable. There is a choice of doctors too. Dr. Nicky is great. I was afraid of going and they helped me calm my fears. They even offered me laughing gas to make me feel more comfortable. It was very economical and they offer $25.00 to refer a friend! Would definetly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

tries very hard to make you comfortable,Does good implanting work and keeps up to date with the latest dental knowledge.Hard working staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2008

terrible, worst doctor or dentist i have ever been to and would not trust him at all. he is more interested in his help(females) than his patiens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2008

The good doctor has been my dentist for many, many years. He is very personable and frendly i recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2008

Before I selected Dr. Hyde, I searched online and found that he has quite good reviews. Then I made appointments with his office for my wife and myself. The receptionist and everyone working there are very friendly, proactive and helpful. The hygienists are extremely detail-oriented and cleaned every corners of our mouths through multiple procedures. Both my wife and I concluded that we were cheated by our first dentist in VA who did nothing for our mouth cleaning, after we experienced the differeces at Dr. Hyde's. Dr. Hyde himself is very friendly. He showed me what was wrong with my tooth with cavity using a video camera. That is very helpful for me to visualize what is wrong with my tooth. When one of my wife's teeth had to be extracted, he called me in to consult me and let me confirm. His assistants are very knowledgeable and friendly. The charge is very reasonable. We will go for our future dental needs for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1495802].votes_count ]]