Dr. Elzbieta A. Kaminska

Rate Dr. Elzbieta A. Kaminska

Dr. Elzbieta A. Kaminska's Ratings

Dr. Kaminska literally saved my life and I will be forever indebted to her! She is an amazing doctor. Knowledgeable, good sense of humor, accomodating and makes sure she gets to any doctor you need pronto! This woman has called me at home to check on me twice. No other doctor has ever done that. She's seen my sister and my daughter and helped them as well. I will miss her terribly as she is leaving us to go to Calgary in the fall. Thank you for everything Dr. Kaminska, you will be missed. Alberta is very lucky to be gaining this doctor! All the best, Ilean :)

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

I will miss Dr Kaminska so much, my last visit she informed me she was leaving for Alberta in September. I was devastated. She has taken such good care of me! I wish her all the Best! " A girl has to do, what a girl has to do" : ( I will miss YOU! Gail

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kaminska.....is an amazing physician. She is attentive,kind, and knowledgeable. She makes you feel comfortable....so you ask questions and listens. She does not make you feel rushed!!!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Kaminska for almost nine years and she was the first one to diagnose my illness. While she is not always punctual it is because she takes the time to listen to each patient and I am willing to wait for such a conscientious physician. I live in Guelph and she is MORE than WORTH the drive to Hamilton.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

This dr did more for me in one visit than any have done in years,one visit had me going to a sleep clinic.,a MRI and so on.Diagnosed with sleep apnea and a cyst on my spine with an appointment to see a neurosurgeon.all in a few months time.I think she is wonderful.and will thank her forever

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

I think she is great, I have arthritis (osto) in both ankles, and a few other joints. When I am in chronic pain she has me in there immediately. Her waits times are horrid, but I did mention that too her, and she said she was working on it! Hopefully it will get better. I work steady afternoon shift and cannot afford a 2-3 hr wait for a check up appointment. My blood pressure sky rockets by the time I get into the clinic room. I would not change her for anyone! She takes good care of me.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

Simply put the good DR.saved my wifes life..She discovered a heart murmur that our family doctor overlooked...She sent my wife to a cardioligist and before you knew it my wife had a quadruple by-pass..non-to soon..Thank-you ..a true life saver.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kaminska treated my Mother for many years through her terrible ordeal with Lupus. Dr. Kaminska took very good care, followed her test results very closely and went out her way to make sure Mom got the care, tests and medications she needed. Mom was always comforted that her healthcare was in very good hands. Dr. Kaminska also gve good advice on exercise and naturopathic things Mom could do to mitigate her symptons or side effects. Things like exercises to improve circulation when sitting for long periods, advice about anti-inflammatory diet,and so on. She doesn't tolerate fools gladly, and can be abrupt, but she took extremely good care of my mother. God bless her!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Kaminska for many years. She is a very friendly, knowledgeable doctor. When I first started seeing her, I never waited in her waiting room more than 10 minutes to see her...her wait times have gotten alot worse, but that is the only bad thing I can say about her. I once waited 2 hours to see her...then, left, as I had another appointment to go to...but, she has always provided me with excellent care.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Kaminska after two years of swelling and painful joints. My diagnosis was changed from Reactive arthritis to Palendromic Rheumatism. I really like her very much, she is empathetic and very thorough. Dr. Kaminska gave me a medication that was like a miricle drug, my flares became fewer and farther between and I am so grateful to her. I continue to see her at the out patient center at St Joesephs. I think she is a very good Dr. and person.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag