Rate Dr. Wesley G. Schooler

Dr. Wesley G. Schooler's Ratings

Dr. Schooler and his staff are wonderful! They made me feel at ease and in great hands. I am so happy that I made the decision to have him revise the breast augmentation surgery done by a different doctor. I am so grateful to him for what he has done for my self image.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1497525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

Breast reduction, insurance paid. This man is an accomplished reconstuctive surgeon as well (hands and arms as well as breasts.) The first time I met with him he had been up all night reattching someone's arm, so I assume he has vascular training as well. Despite being exhausted he took his time with me and made me feel very comfortable and confident about the procedure and his skills. Post-op he was very present and concerned and when I went for a follow up they had schedule with a different surgeon he insisted he see me. In addition, breast reductions are well-known to leave prominent scars. I am healing so well and his sutures were so fine that you can' t see the incision under the breast or around the nipple and the others should be gone by summer. Amazing and wonderful doc and the best hospital experience I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1497524].votes_count ]]