Rate Dr. Veer Ramakrishna

Dr. Veer Ramakrishna's Ratings

Very friendly and listens to patients. Very thorough with his examination and investigations. I always leave my visits with Dr. Ramakrishna feeling I'm taken care of well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

My father liked Dr. Ramakrishna very much but he needed to have a checkup. He had been with Dr. Ramakrishna around 2 years. After 2 years and no checkup - just chats about individual symptoms, my mom made him ask for a thorough checkup. Finally they got one scheduled but unfortunately dad died a few days before the checkup.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

My family and I are new patients of Dr. Ramakrishna and I must say we are very lucky to have him as a family physician. He seems to genuinely care about his patients and listens patiently without judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2009

Rating says it all. Great to have him as a family doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

Cannot be replaced as a family physician. Without him in Whitby we are not receiving the same standard of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2008

If you think he isn't listening or that he isn't a good doctor, then you really must not be a good patient. He has been my doctor while in Whitby and I appreciate his work so much that I now travel to Hamilton to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2008

Very Good Doctor. He is test happy though, which I guess can be a good thing. I always tell him what is wrong and if I know the treatment I want I let him know and he gives it to me. He also always refers me to the specialists that I request. Excellent Listening skills, A VERY nice man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2008

Very empathetic and great listening skills. Cares greatly about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

FYI for a previous post... i have health problems and he took me as a patient. I am a new patiet aswell and have found him to be very kind and understanding. the nurses are very helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Very kind man. Always takes time to speak directly to my young daughter, makes her feel more at ease. Usually will be able to see patients same day if it is an emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498041].votes_count ]]