Rate Dr. John Jollymore

Dr. John Jollymore's Ratings

He's been my family GP for more than 20 years. He is an excellent diagnostician because he listens, and asks questions, and factors everything before coming to any conclusion… especially prescribing. He doesn't medicate you into oblivion. And even though I live in a different country now, I still trust him more than any other medical practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr Jollymore is a wonderful doctor,and person. He pays close attention to what you have to say, and never makes you feel rushed,or unheard. He must do a lot of reading, as he is always up to date with the latest and best medical advise, and is quick to send you to a specialist if you need further investigation or treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Jollymore to anyone needing a truly caring and accomplished Dr. I am very lucky to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

When dealing with a health issue he said I think it's all in your mind. Later found out that I had celiac disease. Was given 2 very incorrect, very serious diagnoses by Jollymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Recommand bybfriends in Ottawa. I had found a hard lump under my right ear. Seen Dr Jollymore he touched it and referred me to ENT. It was a tumor and was taken care of fast very nice . If your lucky to get to see him. Your in good hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

Dr Jollymore is an exceptional doctor. Without wasting his or our time, he doesn't make patients feel rushed, he is sensitive without getting drawn into speculation; he seems progressive and up-to-date & at the same time doesn't waste taxpayer dollars on unnecessary testing. He is trustworthy, interested in the patients' observations about their own health and is never dismissive. Sharp, smart, and very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Jollymore is an excellant Doctor & I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Doctor. He is kind, polite, caring, listens, takes his time & does not rush you. He truly cares for his patients. We not only need more Doctor's like hime but we also need more human beings in this world like him. I am glad he is my Doctor & I only hope he is around till I am gone. Thank You Very Much for everything you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2011

Dr Jollymore was my physician in Ottawa. I regret that he left. I changed doctors three times since then, but none compares. Most doctors and their staff just don't care about patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Jollymore treats my mother, my sister, my sister's family and me. He is straightforward, helpful and explains things well, dealing effectively with all age groups. I leave his office knowing more than when I went in, with clear choices to make, and an awareness of the ramifications of following, or not following a course of treatment. He has a great 'beside manner' and a sense of humour. I would recommend Doctor Jollymore to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, approachable, dedicated family physcian.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

A very thorough doctor who keeps himself abreast of new research and always treats you as an intelligent fellow human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2009

Very helpful, very kind, very good GP. I was sad to lose the doctor I had for 25 years since I was born but glad his replacement is just as good...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498689].votes_count ]]