You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Ross

Dr. Andrew Ross's Ratings

I fine that Dr. Ross doesn't follow thought on his referrals. It seems you always got to check and make sure it being done. After retiring from the military Dr. Ross has drop the ball on me two occasion. And his nurse Michell is some else. She has her noise stuck in places were she it doesn't belong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Very helpful office. They will fit you in if you have an emergency. Andy is a good family practitioner with a good sense for his patient's well-being. Nothing but positive experience for my family and older in-laws.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I have been with Dr. Ross for 23 years. He has always treated me with dignity and respect. When I first started seeing him he only had one front staff working for him and his partner. Now there are several staff, inlcuding the original (Tammy love her) so it is more complicated and hectic. The new staff were a little curt when I first met them but now they are very nice and helpful. Dr. Ross is a good general practictioner and the addition of nurse practitioners has been wonderful for me as a woman I prefer to see them for gender related appointments. I feel like Dr. Ross knows me well and is very knowledgeable about medicine in his area. If he doesn't know, he has no issues refering you to someone who does for a speciatly issue. I do not find that Dr. Ross is a "pill pusher" but he does provide medication when it is necessary. I am confident in his ability to measure whether medication is needed in his area of expertise. Overall a Great doctor. Happy to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Ross is a great Dr have had him for 15 years. He's quick an has always known what's wrong with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

where do i begin..seriously mentally ill family member, and rather than treat, doc sent to counseling over and over. The family member was finally Rxed with schizophrenia and treated by another doctor. I myself was seriously ill and was brushed off. Had to go into emergency for treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Very kind Doctor. Always takes the time to listen to me and I never feel rushed. Staff are friendly and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Extremely professional. The kind of a Doctor the system really needs. Compassionate and experienced. My wife & I, our 2 daughters, and my late father have all been patients and cannot say enough as to his good hard work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

He's been our family doctor for many many years and we trust hima dn his staff completely! I would never even consider changing to a different doctor. Always supportive and pleasant. Considerate and kind, excellent with children and adults alike.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

A well run Health Clinic with a broad range of services. Excellent medical care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

I could write a novel about Dr. Ross and the horror stories I suffered at his hands for 17 years. I finaly got rid of him, 4 years ago. In order to get a new dr. I lied and said DR. Ross was retiring. I was desperate. I told Dr. Ross I was depressed. He told me to lay off the coffee. 8 years later I was diagnosed with severe bi polar disorder, anxiety, O.C.D. psychosis. My parents had him, and 3 months before my dad died, Dr. Ross said that his respiratory disease wasn't as severe as everyone thinks. My dad died 2 months after his ridiculous statement. I have been in chronic pain for 19 years. Dr. Ross refused to help me. I too, had to bring in my mother and my wife, had 5 letters from professionals, surgeons, mental health experts, etc telling him how severe my pain was, and how it was affecting my mental health, but still he wouldn't listen. He was arrogant, and unsympathetic. Would never reccomend him to anyone. He shouldn't have a license. Good ridence!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498737].votes_count ]]