Rate Dr. Andrew Ross

Dr. Andrew Ross's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Ross for 23 years. He has always treated me with dignity and respect. When I first started seeing him he only had one front staff working for him and his partner. Now there are several staff, inlcuding the original (Tammy love her) so it is more complicated and hectic. The new staff were a little curt when I first met them but now they are very nice and helpful. Dr. Ross is a good general practictioner and the addition of nurse practitioners has been wonderful for me as a woman I prefer to see them for gender related appointments. I feel like Dr. Ross knows me well and is very knowledgeable about medicine in his area. If he doesn't know, he has no issues refering you to someone who does for a speciatly issue. I do not find that Dr. Ross is a "pill pusher" but he does provide medication when it is necessary. I am confident in his ability to measure whether medication is needed in his area of expertise. Overall a Great doctor. Happy to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Ross is a great Dr have had him for 15 years. He's quick an has always known what's wrong with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

where do i begin..seriously mentally ill family member, and rather than treat, doc sent to counseling over and over. The family member was finally Rxed with schizophrenia and treated by another doctor. I myself was seriously ill and was brushed off. Had to go into emergency for treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Very kind Doctor. Always takes the time to listen to me and I never feel rushed. Staff are friendly and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Extremely professional. The kind of a Doctor the system really needs. Compassionate and experienced. My wife & I, our 2 daughters, and my late father have all been patients and cannot say enough as to his good hard work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

He's been our family doctor for many many years and we trust hima dn his staff completely! I would never even consider changing to a different doctor. Always supportive and pleasant. Considerate and kind, excellent with children and adults alike.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

A well run Health Clinic with a broad range of services. Excellent medical care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

I could write a novel about Dr. Ross and the horror stories I suffered at his hands for 17 years. I finaly got rid of him, 4 years ago. In order to get a new dr. I lied and said DR. Ross was retiring. I was desperate. I told Dr. Ross I was depressed. He told me to lay off the coffee. 8 years later I was diagnosed with severe bi polar disorder, anxiety, O.C.D. psychosis. My parents had him, and 3 months before my dad died, Dr. Ross said that his respiratory disease wasn't as severe as everyone thinks. My dad died 2 months after his ridiculous statement. I have been in chronic pain for 19 years. Dr. Ross refused to help me. I too, had to bring in my mother and my wife, had 5 letters from professionals, surgeons, mental health experts, etc telling him how severe my pain was, and how it was affecting my mental health, but still he wouldn't listen. He was arrogant, and unsympathetic. Would never reccomend him to anyone. He shouldn't have a license. Good ridence!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Ross is kind, a bit of a softy really (he used to get squeamish with blood, so the additional nurse practioner really improved the practice). I have never had any problems with needed referrals, and we have a great relationship when it comes to medications--I prefer to avoid if possible, but will take if needed, and I trust his judgment when it comes to necessary meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Ross is not a good doctor in my opinion. I have been going to see the nurse practiioner for my annual checkups because she actually checks everything. Dr. Ross apparently did my blood pressure but it took about 5 seconds and the cuff didn't even get tight. He said "Well, your blood pressure is fine." I also had problems with my thyroid and my symptoms did not go away. Instead of trying to increase my dose he said that there is no longer anything wrong with my thyroid and perhaps I am depressed. He is sending me to a internist to "make me happy" and in my opinion to get me off his hands because I am sticking up for myself and telling him there is still something wrong. I would NOT recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1498729].votes_count ]]