Rate Dr. Janet Salib

Dr. Janet Salib's Ratings

An angel in the form of a human. What a doctor what a human. Amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

If I could rate this doctor ZERO stars I would, wait time are RIDICULOUS here, she over books and then takes her own people (who speak her language) before you, they walk in and go straight in. She has terrible bed side manner and is not a very good doctor she does not follow up on anything. I switched from her recently and she accused me of stealing my chart, only to find that her receptionist had it. Do your self a favour and DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Very knowledgeable Dr. Very caring and helpful. Really knows what she is doing ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

dr Janet is very helpful knowledgeable doctor. would recommend to any one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr.Salib is a great doctor, unfortunately her husband is extremely rude, with no bedside manners. You may have an early appointment but could wait hours depending on when he feels you will be able to see her. The staff is rude, and unable to do things properly. I waited 11months for my file to be transfer!!! this is unacceptable. Dr. Salid has her own personal issues, I prey that she gets well soon, and that she can manage her office again so that she can assist patients again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Excellent Doctor, understanding and caring towards her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Salib, she is dedecated doctor. She has compation and understanding twoards people. She helped me a lot,but only I thing is not good--wating time. I have appt at 11:00 am, Dr takes me at 2:oo pm. This is very stresful. One thing I have to follow up with reception team about my tests and refferal to specialists . It takes huge amount time to selove this problem. Dr Salib is excelent doctor, and willing to help you. I wish her all the best and may God bless her every day. I love her as doctor as well human. Keep going Dr Salib --you are the best person. Thanks for everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

MR. MALIC (manager)SWICH FILES ACCORDING TO HIS FAVOURATES. IF YOU SPEAK HIS LANGUAGE, YOU WILL BE THE 1ST PERSON TO SEE THE DOCTOR, DOESNT MATTER HOW LATE YOU CAME, & NO APPOINTMENT. IF U DONT SPEAK HIS LANGUAGE doesnt matter how early u came, you will be the last person to go.BUT THE DOCTOR IS VERY NICE & POLITE. because of the nice dr, i am still going there. THEY SHOULD REMOVE THE MANAGER MR. MALIC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Salib is very nice. But her husband Mr. Malek comes inside while she is examining the patient. He always come inside & interfire the Doctor & yelling at her not to take too long with the patient. Basically Mr. Malik needs the money, & he doesn't want his wife (Dr.Salib)to examin the patient properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499297].votes_count ]]