You may also like

Rate Dr. Brett C. Lewis

Dr. Brett C. Lewis's Ratings

Dr. Durairaj is fantastic. She listens to various issues and calmly presents options. She keeps track of me over the years and gives general health advice. I'm comfortable recommending her to any friend. Mammograms on site is a huge bonus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Durairaj is a very pleasant, knowledgeable medical professional. I appreciate each time I can see her that she always checks my history and offers me preventative tips towards health and overall wellness. Her staff is very friendly. Dr. Durairaj has excellent patient care. Love her!!! Thanks to Chloe Rauch Bright for referring me to her and this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

The staff at Northside/Northpoint are very nice. The clinic seems to be very orderly. Dr. Aspuru is the coolest. My boyfriend and I have enjoyed him thus far. We hope to receive the same warmth with the rest of our doctors. I would recommend this practice to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I always have a positive experience with Dr Aspuru. He's very thorough and understanding about my anxieties about being a first time mom. I appreciate his kindness and the office staff is wonderful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

dr Durairaj comes across a very good professional who is always willing to listen to patients concerns. she discusses all possible solutions while highlighting the pros and cons of each approach. I have recommended dr Durairaj to some of my friends who we're looking for a good OB GYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Always a pleasant experience when I see Dr Taylor and her staff of course not my favorite things to do but she is quick and kind and gets it done without much stress

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

It was good, Alpharetta location was a lot faster than perimeter. Not able to set up my annual in advance is an inconvenient and annoyance and why is been over a yr since my last visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I love dr. S. Taylor and the entire staff. They are always honest and friendly. Dr. Taylor makes me feel very safe and happy that she will be delivering my daughter into the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Loved the redo and cloth gowns. Timely manner. Did not give me a hard time over insurance card.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Very thorough, answered all of my questions. Very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507673].votes_count ]]