Rate Dr. Brett C. Lewis

Dr. Brett C. Lewis's Ratings

It was good, Alpharetta location was a lot faster than perimeter. Not able to set up my annual in advance is an inconvenient and annoyance and why is been over a yr since my last visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I love dr. S. Taylor and the entire staff. They are always honest and friendly. Dr. Taylor makes me feel very safe and happy that she will be delivering my daughter into the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Loved the redo and cloth gowns. Timely manner. Did not give me a hard time over insurance card.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Very thorough, answered all of my questions. Very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

This is my first visit with this provider so I don't have much experience, however the doctor and the staff has been very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process of scheduling my follow up appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

My doctor for today was dr.lewis. He is a very nice doctor! So far I had a great experience at Northside on/gyn .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Lewis is wonderful to work with. His staff is very friendly and always helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

One of the worse most dehumanizing experiences I have ever had. Dr. Lewis refused to acknowledge the presence of my fiancé, told us that we were not really welcome because of medicare, and had a really discriminatory tone to his actions. I had just found out that I was pregnant with a son, and he basically ruined my entire experience. I would really stay away from this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Whenever I make an appointment, I'm always confident that they're going to be ready for me at my scheduled time. At other places I've been to, it's always bothered me when they postpone my appointment, but they've never done that here. I didn't wait long at all. My appointment started on time, and the wait was much shorter than other offices I have been to. I knew I was getting top-of-the-line treatment when they told me about what they learned at the latest conference they attended, and how they were incorporating that knowledge into the practice. I never have to worry about them overbooking appointments. They definitely believe in quality over quantity here and it is much appreciated. It is obvious that their office is cleaned regularly. It was fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Would not recommend Dr. Lewis for surgery. Had issues. Not too good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499325].votes_count ]]