Rate Dr. Wusun Paek

Dr. Wusun Paek's Ratings

Would never go to her as she has no bed manners and took the wrong biopsy and had to do it again. Left me in the room and then came back saying will call you with your results 4 years later still no call. Was asked by my oncologist if i wanted to see her again i said absolutely not. I am now going back to Dr. LISA ALLEN awesome doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I was referred for a hysteroscopic fibroid removal and D&C which was done as day surgery. Everything went very well, no pain or discomfort afterwards and I even took the subway home from hospital

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

I've always found Dr Paek knowledgable, polite, no-nonsense and thorough - exactly what you want in an OB-GYN. I would recommend her for younger adults as well - she has been my Dr since I was experiencing problems at 18 - and has always been direct, but also understanding - and certainly as a nervous teenager having to talk about OB-GYN problems, she was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Awesome Doctor! So attentive and informative.I had a hysterectomy recently and she explained the process, stayed with me and checked in recovery and immediately the next morning. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Paek was extremely professional, knowledgeable and performed surgery with no issues. As a fellow physician, she treated me respectfully and I would highly recommend her to other women with gynecological issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

i`ve seen her once and im due to see her again in 2 weeks. soo far soo good. but we`ll see on the next appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Be very careful ladies. I was recommended to her by my GP for a hysterectomy due to uterine fibroids. She advised that I needed a total abdominal hysterectomy with 3 nights in hospital. When I did some research and came back with questions about a laparoscopic approach, she very abruptly said "Not possible. Your uterus is too big." When I asked some basic questions about how many of these she did each year for my condition, she did not have an accurate answer but instead paused and said "a lot." I did more research and found another OB/GYN in Toronto who performed a laparoscopically-assisted vaginal hysterectomy with no complications, was in St. Mike's one night only and have completely healed within four weeks. Do your research and get a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1499504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

I had surgery for my endometriosis 4 years ago with Dr. Paek and thought I was treated well. Unfortunately the symptoms returned in 3 months time, so I still take the pill continuously. At the time she said when I am ready to have get pregnant I will need to come back and do the surgery again. When I returned, she gave a very different answer, she said I need to go off the pill for a few months and to try to get pregnant first. As she knew my past history and she knew I was doing this through a fertility clinic as a single parent this was quite surprising and upsetting. Why would I go through months of hell with periods where I am physically sick, faint and have ended up in hospital when I know there is a better option. Why would I pay hundreds of dollars to try to get pregnant when I know the return of the endometrial tissue will make me unable to become pregnant. I am now in the process of finding another dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1499503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

I've seen Dr. Paek twice now and will be seeing her in two weeks for a hysteroscopy, uterine polyp removal and D&C. So far she has been wonderful with great bed side manner. This is honestly the first time since the the diagnosis of my polyp that I haven't felt rushed and that the doctor was actually listening to ALL of my list of questions and concerns. I still have feelings of apprehension regarding the procedure, however, I feel that I will be in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2010

I felt compelled to respond to the last post,perhaps she relates to Paek&other mediocre, uncommitted& undedicated docs in this country.Hoever,patients DESERVE&HAVE A RIGHT 2 DEMAND the best care possible.UNFOPRTUNATELY there is A LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY IN MED. TODAY,PARTICULARLY DOCTORS!!No other profession would be allowed 2 get away w/what docs get away w/.In Canada we pay high taxes ro support health care, a lot of doc's abuse the system,that's why there never seems to be enough $$. Doc's do little to provide the best care/treatmenrt possible.Funny w/ all the $ people donate to research there r little cures availbale...??It's expected that anyone who becomes a doc,would be there 4 the best interest of their patients ¬ solely their own,we expect that they be compassionate,empathetic,sypathetic &dedicated.A good doc is not just knowledgeable,but most importantly has the previous mentioned qualities.I feel Dr.P lacks the most imp.ones.We live in Canada,we have a right2 free speech.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1499501].votes_count ]]