Rate Dr. Schalk Johannes Lombard

Dr. Schalk Johannes Lombard's Ratings

Dr. Lombard is a great doctor. I have been going to him for a number of years and I like the fact that he doesn't sugar coat things, he tells you the truth and in a way that the average person can understand. The fact that he is fairly blunt with his diagnosis can come across as a bad bedside manner, but I would prefer to hear the truth than what some doctor thinks I want to hear. He can be somewhat rushed at times, but if you confront him on it, he will take the time you need. Honesty is a good thing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

I went for a physical in Sept and Dr. Lombard was to send my prescription renewals to my pharmacy. He did not do this. When I called his office in regards to this I was told that I would have to go see him again. I am diabetic and out of meds! I have now switched doctors and am filing a complaint against Lombard!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I find he is always rushed even with no one waiting. He never puts down his lap top unless he really has to. Does not share any information, just does what he thinks a person needs and runs out the door. You have to see him in person will never take a phone call question. No money in that. He would do well only at a clinic, As I feel he care about people or lets them ask questions, again no cash in that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Dr. Lombard has been our family doctor since he has been practising in Prince Albert.He is very friendly and thorough. Immediately sent me for further tests when needed.Sometimes a bit rushed.Feel I can't always ask about another problem other than what I initially came for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Find that he won't refer when he should to a specialist. Is very unconcerned about abnormal results. Doesn't know alot about common disease states. Doesn't know alot about drug interactions and the common side affects that drugs can have. Needs to reeducate himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2009

Dr. Lombard has been my doc for a long time and I do not have any complaints at all. You can talk to him about anything and he is very smart at what he does. Anyone he said he was not helpful and after money must have been to someone different!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2008

Dr. Lombard is an wonderful doctor. Very knowledgable, compassionate and practical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

I went to Dr.Lombard when I was sure I was in the beginning stages of miscarrying.. he told me no its normal... he didnt examine me or anything.. just told me not to worry and sent me on my way..12 hours later.. I MISCARRIED!!!!!!! He needs to trust mother's instincts.. we know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

I rarely wait more than 10 mins.He is thorough and explains things.He obviously keeps up to date with the newest drugs and treatment.Is very polite and friendly.Best doctor I've had yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2008

Pleasant. A little quick at times--I've chased him down the hall in order to finish what I had to say. So you'd better have your story organized before you get there. However, he's good to refer you when necessary and quite helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499587].votes_count ]]