You may also like

Rate Dr. David Yule

Dr. David Yule's Ratings

son saw Dr David Yule a few times. He never really listened to suggestions and he would push ideas on us that we knew it would not work well because we had already tried. His advice each time was the same as the last time. He had absolutely no patience for my son who has special needs.

We left him and started seeing Dr Hurst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Yule has been my kid's pediatrician since they were born. My son is now 19 and my daughter 16. He is so kind, caring and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain the problems and the solutions. I wish there were more doctors like him. Thank you Dr. Yule!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2010

Dr. Yule has been our pediatrician since my son was born 16 years ago. He is a very kind, knowledgeable man and our family trusts him completely. He takes the time to care for each child and puts his patients first. Thank you Dr. Yule!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

He's great! I wish I could have him for a family doctor!I really do! We are seeing him due to our childrens peanut allergies and he's so thorough and reasurring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Yule looked after my grandson after he was born. He was a very sick baby and Dr. Yule took excellent care of him, coming in at night to check on him. Our family was extremely glad to have such a wonderful doctor helping us. My grandson is now a very healthy 2 year old. Thank you to Dr. Yule and the staff of the Neonatal unit at the Moncton Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Has been my son's Dr for 6 years for ADHD. Top notch. Has been there for us and reassured us from the get-go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

My daughter had Dr.Yule for years when she had a heart murmur.He did every test he could ,talked us through every procedure and test we had done.Now she is a healthy 13 year old.Thank You.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2007

Dr. Yule was my physician growing up and was exceptional. One can only hope that others can be as caring, attentive and helpful to their patients. There is certainly no question the hours he has put in to help patients and to provide the best care. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2007

A truly wonderful doctor......We are SO lucky to have Dr. Yule in Moncton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2007

This Dr. is the cream of the crop. They don't get any better than him. Dr. Yule is very punctual with appointment times and does not overbook. He makes you feel like a person and not a number. He is extremely knowledgeable and when we leave his office we are assured and confident that he is doing everything he can to help your child. I really can't say enough nice things about him. I hope he doesn't retire for many years or at least until my grandson is grown up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1499632].votes_count ]]