Rate Dr. Peter Kagoma

Dr. Peter Kagoma's Ratings

This doctors beside manner is the worst I have ever seen in my life and I used to work for doctors...he screamed at me and I was actually fighting for my life, there is absolutely NO need for that, we are all human beings and I would not even talk to my dog like he talked to me, you better hope you don't get him or he has another side that nobody sees, these doctors need to have some accountability to someone for how they treat their patients, if I had more energy I would be reporting him to the College of Physicians & Surgeons, I wish I had had someone to tape his conversation with me....actually Brantford General should be making him accountable.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

kagoma gives itp diagnose with out additional blood and urine tests to measure clotting times and detect possible infections,CBC measurement of size,number,and maturity of different blood cells including pleatles in a specific volume of blood and he did bone morrow test but the bone morrow produce enough pleatles ,but he didn,t indentify eny abnormal cells.And now i have different hematolgist taking care of me ,but for that wrong diagnose that he give to me he will pay for that and after him should be investigation becouse maybe i,m not the only one.and i dont konw how i become hematologist??????? so PLEASE CAREFUL WITH THIS SO CALLED HEMATOLOGIST my advise is rightaway see onother hematologist thank you

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

He is the worst doctor i have ever met.He doesn't have any manners and his knowlege is poor.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

If Dr Kagoma ever reads this, he know who I am. To ask me where my husband is and told him i was divorced then ask if I had a boy friend. I said yes, asked where the boyfriend was and I said at home. He then said something to me that I will never ever forget. "You have no luck with men do you" Instead of asking me how I'm doing, he talks about men in my life. I told him, it was none of his business and I didn't think he was being very nice. Today I go again and hopefully this will be my last! He has no respect for ladies. Maybe in his country he can walk over women, but not here!

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kagoma moves quick and might not stop to discuss the weather with ou, but when it comes to diagnosing the problem and giving you the best treatment possible go to him. I would rather get in and out quickly than sit and talk politics for an hour while patients waited outside, as my last doctor was inclined to do.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kagoma is not seeing patients to be their friend, he does however know his speciality. His bedside manner can at seem somewhat preoccupied, and his office needs updating. Overall he is a good doctor.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2008 | flag

The office is dark and drabby. The examinination rooms way too small. At times the waiting room overflows as there are 2 doctors sharing that space in the building. Dr. Kagoma however does not waste your time. He knows his business and gets to the point. He however gives you the impression he's always in a hurry.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2008 | flag

The chair in the exam room was filthy , a roll of toilet paper was on the desk.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag

i went with my husband to see Dr. Kagoma last week and found him very concerned and knowledgeable. made sure we understood exactly what he was doing and why. he seemed very personable to me although my husband has commented about his occasional quietness/briskness. oh well, he needs a smart doctor, not a friend.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2007 | flag

Doctor Kagoma is a very smart man who knows what he is doing and gets to it. He lacks a little in his manner and can seem very aloof but when it comes to the blood disorder that I have, I want someone who is up to date and knows the score for my benefit. I can overlook his demeanor as I know that I am getting the best treatment he can offer. I have great confidence in his abilities.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2007 | flag