Dr. Michael Shaffelburg

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Shaffelburg

Dr. Michael Shaffelburg's Ratings

Couldn't ask for a nicer Dr. He makes you feel at ease and is very calm. Your appt is always when it's suppose to be and quick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

If only there were two of him. Not only is Dr. Shaffelburg an excellent Doctor, he is a wonderful human being. So helpful, considerate, knowledgeable, friendly, respectful, caring I could go on and on. Dr. Mike takes the time to listen to you, makes you feel like you are his only patient, and never makes you feel like you are wasting his time. We are truly blessed to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for some time with a persistent, wide-spread psoriasis. I am poor so must rely on NS medical programs for assistance. Dr. Shaffelburg has never made me feel like I'm a second class person and has helped arrange assistance above what NS medical would cover. Mike is knowledgable, approachable and compassionate; a truly good soul, He isn't always on time, because he will squeeze a patient who's in dire circumstances into the schedule. He has done this for me and I'm happy to wait a short time so he can do this for others. We need more doctors with Michael's level of knowledge, dedication and compassion. His consistently good humour is a plus too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1501635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I always have a great visit with Doctor Shaffelburg, always pleasant, informative, prompt. Only downfall is that is takes months & months to get into him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1501634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

I think that doctor Mike could not be a more caring man if he tried. Very respectful,generous, and making you feel very great about your self when times are rough. Always has something nice to say. I wish we had more doctors like that. I find him very professional and could ask him anything. I wish he could be my GP. He also took me in very quick when I had the wrong appointment date.I find him a very well knowledged in his work. great job Dr. Mike...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1501633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

He is amazing! He has assisted us on more than one occasion and got it right the FIRST time! Now THAT makes us put our faith in him. You won't regret seeing him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1501632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

exellent,knowable,caring doctor will go out of his way to give you excellent care,only one problem,he is so busy that you have to wait so long to see him,but the wait is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1501631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Took a while to get in but it was well worth the wait. Offered more help than two other doctors combines over the past year in just one visit. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1501630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Having been through many products since the beginning of my teenage years for my acne nothing had worked. I had a visit with Dr. Shaffelburg concerning another matter, but he took on my acne anyway. He suggested accutane, and addressed my concerns surrounding this. I had many friends in high school on this with horrible peeling skin. This man is brilliant at dosage with this medication. He asked about concerns at each appointment, however there were not any due to his genius ability to administer this medication. Fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1501629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

Dr. Shaffelburg is an amazing dermatologist and he is very skilled in surgical procedures. He worked on 2 seperate cancer sites on my skin where horrible scars were left, one of the sites was actually on my forehead and hideous stitch marks had been left. He re-excised both sites and the results are beautiful, very fine lines. He has a very good raport with his patients and is extremely professional. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1501628].votes_count ]]