Dr. Michael Shaffelburg

Dr. Michael Shaffelburg

Rate Dr. Michael Shaffelburg

Dr. Michael Shaffelburg's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for some time with a persistent, wide-spread psoriasis. I am poor so must rely on NS medical programs for assistance. Dr. Shaffelburg has never made me feel like I'm a second class person and has helped arrange assistance above what NS medical would cover. Mike is knowledgable, approachable and compassionate; a truly good soul, He isn't always on time, because he will squeeze a patient who's in dire circumstances into the schedule. He has done this for me and I'm happy to wait a short time so he can do this for others. We need more doctors with Michael's level of knowledge, dedication and compassion. His consistently good humour is a plus too.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I always have a great visit with Doctor Shaffelburg, always pleasant, informative, prompt. Only downfall is that is takes months & months to get into him.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

I think that doctor Mike could not be a more caring man if he tried. Very respectful,generous, and making you feel very great about your self when times are rough. Always has something nice to say. I wish we had more doctors like that. I find him very professional and could ask him anything. I wish he could be my GP. He also took me in very quick when I had the wrong appointment date.I find him a very well knowledged in his work. great job Dr. Mike...

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

He is amazing! He has assisted us on more than one occasion and got it right the FIRST time! Now THAT makes us put our faith in him. You won't regret seeing him!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

exellent,knowable,caring doctor will go out of his way to give you excellent care,only one problem,he is so busy that you have to wait so long to see him,but the wait is worth it.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Took a while to get in but it was well worth the wait. Offered more help than two other doctors combines over the past year in just one visit. Thank you

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

Having been through many products since the beginning of my teenage years for my acne nothing had worked. I had a visit with Dr. Shaffelburg concerning another matter, but he took on my acne anyway. He suggested accutane, and addressed my concerns surrounding this. I had many friends in high school on this with horrible peeling skin. This man is brilliant at dosage with this medication. He asked about concerns at each appointment, however there were not any due to his genius ability to administer this medication. Fantastic doctor.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shaffelburg is an amazing dermatologist and he is very skilled in surgical procedures. He worked on 2 seperate cancer sites on my skin where horrible scars were left, one of the sites was actually on my forehead and hideous stitch marks had been left. He re-excised both sites and the results are beautiful, very fine lines. He has a very good raport with his patients and is extremely professional. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

Last year I was admitted to the hospital as a result of a severe eczema infection. my eyes were completely swollen shut. I lied in the hospital for days thinking is my face ever going to return to normal. The doctors were not sure what was wrong and nothing seemed to improve.As I laid in the hospital bed i felt hopeless. Until one morning I had a visit from a wonderful man who introduced himself as Michael Shaffelburg. Michael immediately knew what to do. I was released from the hospital that day. Michael did a teriffic job by giving me the proper medication to return my face to normal. Michael gave me hope. Without him i`d probaly still be lying in a hospital bed. Michael is a hero.

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr. Shaffelburg for myself and my two children..I actually believe his abilities in detecting a cancerous mole probably saved me from a very serious fight with Cancer. He is always punctual and willing to discuss my concerns.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag