Rate Dr. Jennifer Caspers

Dr. Jennifer Caspers's Ratings

I have never been on this site before but am glad to be able to say what a smart, knowledgable,warm and caring doctor we have in Dr. Caspers. I feel she is truly outstanding. My family are extremely well looked after. Her staff make us feel welcome and at ease.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

My family could not be more fortunate than to have Dr. Caspers as our doctor. She goes beyond what I could fairly expect from any physician, in terms of time spent with us, caring and concern. She is extremely compotent and precise. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to practice medicine these days and she does it wonderfully.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Caspers is very unhelpful and has horrible patient care compared to other doctors in guelph. She is too busy for her patients. Nice lady though.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Caspers is absolutely fantastic. She is thorough, caring and professional. Her office staff are amazing, always professional. Dr. Caspers has seen me through some difficult times and I can't imagine how I would have done it without her patience and support. I am blessed to be part of her practice.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

She ha been our family doctor for decades and I also worked with her professionally. She is a very good doctor. She listens, she is respectful, cheerful, knowledgeable and thorough

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Caspers has been my doctor since I was 6 years old, and has been an amazing doctor the entire time, without fail. She is kind and compassionate, always cheerful, and always thinking of the patient (prescribing the cheapest option for people without insurance, finding samples if possible). In urgent cases, they always manage to fit me in that day or the next. I dread the day she retires, because no doctor I have in future will be able to live up to Dr. Caspers!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

Has been my doc for nearly 20 years - also deal with her and the office through work for even longer. VERY thorough.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag

While Dr Caspers uses her time efficiently she also readily adapts to urgent situations with compassion and insight when she zeroed in on my shingles infection and dealt with it swiftly and effectively. She always stresses strategies of preventative health care to educate her patients about the future of medicine... as well as sensible nutrition, an active lifestyle and alternative health care. I am so grateful for her thoroughness and tenacity. I truly feel that my good health is her prime concern.

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag

She is the best doctor ever!! Completely patient centerd. Listens to you. Makes the appropriate referals when necessary. I put my confidence in her!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Caspers provides a caring and efficient practice. She is excellent at listening to your medical problems and history. I have found her to be persistent in helping you get a solution to your medical challenges. She recommends excellent specialists when needed and limits her practice to what she is trained to deal with. Her practice seems thorough and her follow through excellent

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag