Rate Dr. Jennifer Caspers

Dr. Jennifer Caspers's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Caspers for more than 20 years. When I moved out of the Guelph area I decided to find a doctor in my new town. What a mistake and an eye opener. I begged Dr. Caspers to take me back as a patient. I have been driving 1hr to see Dr. Caspers for 15+ years. She is the best. I can relate to the fear of other reviewers of when Dr. Caspers decides to retire. They are big heels to fill! Thanks for your compassion and caring! My only issue - is the wait time. Sometimes ... it is a bit long. But worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr Caspers said she could no longer be my doctor because i was a "high needs" patient.
This was a few years ago when we had a doctor shortage in Guelph, but I was relly lucky to find a great GP who I notice here is rated much lower than this woman who threw me out because I had a lot of physical problems,and felt that I should have has a specialist care for most of them. She never wanted to do anything about my stress from being a single mother to 6 children while on disability since a young age beccause of bad depression and anxiety caused by not getting any help from any of the kids fathers,
Lucky for me my doctor now has no problems doing ODSP forms or other forms to get me the extra things i qualify for from disability.
I don't think she should have let me go, why are doctors able to just throw out a patient for being too sick.
Glad a friend show me that there was a way to check on doctors, even specialists so I can tell ny doctor which ones I trust and not waste my time on doctors no one likes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

I have never been on this site before but am glad to be able to say what a smart, knowledgable,warm and caring doctor we have in Dr. Caspers. I feel she is truly outstanding. My family are extremely well looked after. Her staff make us feel welcome and at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

My family could not be more fortunate than to have Dr. Caspers as our doctor. She goes beyond what I could fairly expect from any physician, in terms of time spent with us, caring and concern. She is extremely compotent and precise. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to practice medicine these days and she does it wonderfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Caspers is very unhelpful and has horrible patient care compared to other doctors in guelph. She is too busy for her patients. Nice lady though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Dr. Caspers is absolutely fantastic. She is thorough, caring and professional. Her office staff are amazing, always professional. Dr. Caspers has seen me through some difficult times and I can't imagine how I would have done it without her patience and support. I am blessed to be part of her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

She ha been our family doctor for decades and I also worked with her professionally. She is a very good doctor. She listens, she is respectful, cheerful, knowledgeable and thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Caspers has been my doctor since I was 6 years old, and has been an amazing doctor the entire time, without fail. She is kind and compassionate, always cheerful, and always thinking of the patient (prescribing the cheapest option for people without insurance, finding samples if possible). In urgent cases, they always manage to fit me in that day or the next. I dread the day she retires, because no doctor I have in future will be able to live up to Dr. Caspers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

Has been my doc for nearly 20 years - also deal with her and the office through work for even longer. VERY thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2010

While Dr Caspers uses her time efficiently she also readily adapts to urgent situations with compassion and insight when she zeroed in on my shingles infection and dealt with it swiftly and effectively. She always stresses strategies of preventative health care to educate her patients about the future of medicine... as well as sensible nutrition, an active lifestyle and alternative health care. I am so grateful for her thoroughness and tenacity. I truly feel that my good health is her prime concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502078].votes_count ]]