Dr. David Smosarski

Rate Dr. David Smosarski

Dr. David Smosarski's Ratings

Overall good experience

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I had dr david smosarski as a family doctor when I moved back to Hamilton. when I fist started to see him he was good. but ever since last year ( 2013) he stared going down here with me. He was not listing to what I was saying at all.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

I've had Dr.Smosarski as a family doctor since he moved to Hamilton. Back then he used to be a wonderful, caring doctor, one that you could actually get in to see if need be. I still think Dr.Smosarski is a wonderful human being and a great doctor. But since all the changes with grouping together with the other doctors, it is ridiculous to get an appointment, you have a to wait a month to see him? I mean come on. As for his staff? I have never ever in my life ever seen someone so absolutely ruder than the one he has answering the phone. I think it is time to search for another doctor. I feel as patients we should be treated better

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

I think his staff are the most negative people I've spoken out of all the health care facility I've been too in the past.. They appear to be without people skills and should be put in a room with the filing cabinets instead of being allowed to speak with patients. It have gotten to the point where I don't want to call for an appt because of the rude attitude of these women.. They clearly don't like their lives and project that negative tone on patients..the doctor is very gently and too kind to fire them all. I feel very aggravated whenever I have contact with his staff, like a weight goes on my shoulder if I have contact with any of the women who answers the phone or the ones at the counter..

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Very unfriendly staff, who will not pull up a file to reference over the phone. They also enjoy hanging up on myself and my wife. They also have forgotten to call to cancel appointments in which Dr. Smosarski had to leave for the day. Thanks, I'm out a half day of work because you couldn't be bothered to pick up a phone. The doctor failed to order a MRI for an injury that occurred 18 months previous. Had 3 appointments to "remind" him of the needed imaging. And also had two physiotherapists contact him for prescribed imaging, and one of them works in the same building as him! MRI results came back. Their is a tear in my hip. So he sent me to see a hip replacement specialist, who actually laughed and asked me "why on earth would Dr. Smosarski send you to me". Not exactly knowledgeable in my books.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Smosarski is a very compassionate man. We need more doctors like this doctor that will take time to figure out what is going on before making a diagnosis.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Smosarski became my Doctor over a year ago. I.M.H.O he is a very good Doctor, what needs help is the 2 tier health system.I am a very Ill man, and need many medications for many diseases-Dr. Smosarski listens well and I understand the stress he must be enduring with Patient load.I hope all is well for him being away quite often.Thank you Doctor -Doug Worrall

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Very disappointed to hear that I was no longer a patient due to the move of Dr Somsarskis practise from Caledonia to Hamilton. I was not informed that the move would result in me no longer being a patient and now must source another physician. I would hope this is the exception and not the norm when Practitioners move their practises and that other former patients are not left in the lurch. I have no idea if I have any medical records to forward to my next Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Believe me when I said I have looked around for an understanding doctor in Hamilton. One that dosn't just push you off. This is the most easiest man to talk to who wont judge you or your issues and treats you as an equal. Hamilton Is GLAD to have you. Thanks for being my doctor.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

He is a very good Doctor but I find he is very busy and does not always show up on time, making for very long wait times! He does however get you in when needed and is very thorough.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag