Rate Dr. Rhoda Pullan

Dr. Rhoda Pullan's Ratings

Dr. Pullan was recommended by another doctor to take care of my critically ill husband when we moved to Duncan. I cannot find a negative thing to say about her. She was always VERY attentive and caring. She was there for us whenever we needed. At first I was surprised to receive night time or weekend calls to check in, but it became very reassuring to know that she was following his care as closely as she was. His complicated condition intimidated many doctors and hospital staff, but not her - she was always knowledgable, confident and calming. During his last month she was by his side, and was secretly watching over me and my girls - making sure we were doing okay. After his passing she was just as astute in caring for his family. I don't know how we would have made it through the ups and downs of that decade without her. Sometimes it takes a while to get in to see her, but that speaks volumes of her care for all her patients. If anything is ever important her wonderful staff make every effort to accommodate and get you seen. Absolutely fantastic dr and human being!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Have had Dr Pullan for many years and have been happy with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

she is a is a great doctor for my family. she is very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr.pullan is a very good doctor with a lot of knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Love having her as my doctor! She can be hard to get in to see but that says more about her patient load than her. Always helpful and very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Rhoda has been our family Dr for 17 years. she has all the qualities a patient could want - attentive, easy to talk to, caring, remembers details, down-to-earth, compassionate, organized, does not rush you. & she isn't full of herself - if she doesn't have an answer to my specific question she looks it up - instead of pretending she knows. only downside is her patients love her so much can be hard to get an apt quickly but if it's urgent her friendly, happy, efficient secretary Gwen makes it happen. very happy with Dr Pullan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Very disappointed with her. She told us she didn't see the point in trying to get hospice care. Our regular family GP is now doing everything he can to get the hospice placement going. She is late returning calls and was not very responsive or thorough in the tests she ran and her bedside manner left something to be desired. So grateful to have our regular GP for support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Great doctor - she has been my doctor since she took over my retired md's practice - been through alot and she was always there for me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

We have been seeing this Doctor for almost 16 years.In the early years she was awesome.Now she only works 2 weeks and has 2 off with a fill in Doctor. I find that If you want to make Appointment to see her it can take sometimes 3 weeks. When you do get in she has the phone calls coming in and I sit and wait again. If you want to see the fill in Doctor you can always get in with her. She aslo has new office staff and my last call in she was so rude to me. Yes I am unhappy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Pullan for several years now and find her very good. She gives me options in handling my medical issues and also tells me the consequences. She is also intereted in my personal life. I always leave her office very well informed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1502599].votes_count ]]