Rate Dr. Rhoda Pullan

Dr. Rhoda Pullan's Ratings

Love having her as my doctor! She can be hard to get in to see but that says more about her patient load than her. Always helpful and very knowledgable

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Rhoda has been our family Dr for 17 years. she has all the qualities a patient could want - attentive, easy to talk to, caring, remembers details, down-to-earth, compassionate, organized, does not rush you. & she isn't full of herself - if she doesn't have an answer to my specific question she looks it up - instead of pretending she knows. only downside is her patients love her so much can be hard to get an apt quickly but if it's urgent her friendly, happy, efficient secretary Gwen makes it happen. very happy with Dr Pullan!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Very disappointed with her. She told us she didn't see the point in trying to get hospice care. Our regular family GP is now doing everything he can to get the hospice placement going. She is late returning calls and was not very responsive or thorough in the tests she ran and her bedside manner left something to be desired. So grateful to have our regular GP for support.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Great doctor - she has been my doctor since she took over my retired md's practice - been through alot and she was always there for me

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

We have been seeing this Doctor for almost 16 years.In the early years she was awesome.Now she only works 2 weeks and has 2 off with a fill in Doctor. I find that If you want to make Appointment to see her it can take sometimes 3 weeks. When you do get in she has the phone calls coming in and I sit and wait again. If you want to see the fill in Doctor you can always get in with her. She aslo has new office staff and my last call in she was so rude to me. Yes I am unhappy.

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Pullan for several years now and find her very good. She gives me options in handling my medical issues and also tells me the consequences. She is also intereted in my personal life. I always leave her office very well informed.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag

I have seen Dr Pullan now for about 12 years and I am happy overall. She may tend to forget things off and on like phoning for a referral or ??

Submitted March 27, 2008 | flag

Rhoda Pullan is every patient's dream. She makes you feel you are her only patient. Even when she has to be reproving she does it in so caring a way you cannot take offense. And in serious matters, like post-op, she follows up with after hours phone calls.She is the best GP I've ever had or could hope to have.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2008 | flag

I was a patient for years, as were my children. She took time to LISTEN and I never felt rushed.I trusted her abilities and found if she didn't know, she refered. I've moved out of province, and wish that I could find someone half as good as she is.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2007 | flag

I love Dr. Pullan. She consistently listens and shows compassion every time I see her. I've kept her as my Dr. even though I moved to Nanaimo a few years ago. I wouldn't want anyone else.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2007 | flag