Rate Dr. Tassos Irinakis

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Ratings

Big thanks to Dr. Irinakis for the great job he did on my implant and gum graft! I am greatly satisfied and impressed by the professionalism and the care I received from him. I could tell he takes pride in his job and takes his patients very seriously. I really liked the small chat between us before starting working on my teeth, it does make the patient relaxed and at ease. I am really glad I was referred to him.
Thanks to Dina for putting up with me into cancelling and rescheduling appointments over those months. Big thanks to all the staff. Good job guys and keep up the good work, we are fortunate to have such a top notch practice here in Kamloops, BC!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

My dear D.J.,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. although you are not signing this review, i have no doubt it is you. We've had such fun times during your visits.
Honestly D.J., every time you showed up to my Kamloops practice over the years, my day would automatically lighten up. It was such a pleasure and so much fun to have you as a patient.
And thank you so much for acknowledging Dina and the rest of my co-workers at the office. They make a truly amazing Team with a capital "T".
Now that your treatment is complete, i'll miss not seeing you around.
Thank you again for the wonderful review and enjoy that implant my friend!!

Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. irinakis explains every procedure so fully that there is nothing left to worry about. He is top notch in his field and his caring, calm manner makes me feel at ease in his care. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Irinakis to anyone who requires his specialty services. Staff are great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I wish i knew who to thank for this review. Usually i can tell who is writing a review as I develop relationships with my patients.
I thank you so much nonetheless. I only wish I could express my gratitude by name.
Always grateful.

Submitted June 25, 2015

I like the review from the person below.
I agree that Tassos deserves a 6****** rating. I've always been impressed by the quality of care I received in his clinic. I had to travel from the Burbs -after work- to see him but Tassos and his staff always found ways to accommodate my challenging work schedule.
And it's not just the atmosphere and the personalities at the office that win you over. The superb results speak for themselves. Beautiful Implants and Beautiful Smile.

The funny thing is that my husband discovered Tassos online from his Reviews on this site and I'm thrilled to be able to add to those reviews a year and a bit later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
This is such a wonderful and kind review.
Thank you for your time and effort to write this online rating. I am excited to see that patients continue to share their views online so other patients can benefit from them.
I also appreciate the wonderful comments about my staff.
They are a magnificent team that took years to assemble. They are the cream of the crop and i'm very fortunate to work with them side-by-side every day.
Without them i'd be at a loss.
Thank you again and have a fantastic summer.

Submitted June 25, 2015

I have recommended 3 friends/family for implant and other work after my successful implant. I would continue to refer patients to Dr. Irinakis for his excellence. He and his staff deserve a rating of SIX STARS - ******

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Steve, this has GOT to be you!
You are such an amazing patient and person. I cannot express how much I appreciate your support and your referrals over the recent past.
I'm just so happy that you have been impressed enough to continue to recommend us to your friends and family.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Cheers

Submitted June 25, 2015

I visited dr. Irinakis Tassos in late may 2015 for a consultation.
I did an implant overseas 6 month ago.

My gum tissues under an implant were hurting me.
Although I came for a consultation related to this issue,
Dr Irinakis examined all my teeth. He took a very thorough
look on all my mouth's gum tissues, everything.
He answered my questions, he was patient, given that my first language is not english.
He listens carefully, he was honest with me about my condition.
But most importantly he was also solution-oriented:
given that I'm not covered by insurance he told me the urgent steps
that I have to do first to save the health of my gum and bones.
He also encouraged me to reach him when I have further questions.
I'm thanks-full and really appreciate the time and great effort he makes.
I wish there was a doctor like him in each city around the world.
–Amal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dear Amal,
It was lovely meeting you and your daughter at my office the other day.
I truly wish i could have delivered better news to you but have faith.
My only goal is to find a way to alleviate all discomfort and help you as best I can, for a solution that will positively affect your oral health.
I am humbled by your kinds words and it means a lot to me that you took the time to post this review.
I am looking forward to bringing back a smile to your face.
Warmest Regards

Submitted June 5, 2015

I can honestly say that getting my implants and sinus surgery from Tassos was a rewarding experience.
Hands down the easiest doctor to have treatment with.
An amazing staff to complement him and a great result at the end of my treatment.
Do I recommend him.? Hell yeah! The guy is world Class!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2823237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Mr. NG, that was awesome of you to write this review. i always appreciated your humour and attitude toward your treatment. It was fun working with you and although I hope you don't need my services again in the future, should you be in Vancouver, please pop and say Hello. !
Cheers!

Submitted June 5, 2015

He gave me back my smile -- what else one can wish for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I must admit...i'm not used to being concise or seeing short reviews but this one says it all in just one line. I wish i knew who to thank for it.
I'm humbled by your sentiment.

Submitted May 26, 2015

Over the years in the Lower Mainland and Kamloops B.C., I have engaged the services of many general dentists and several highly skilled root canal specialists. Most of these experiences have been satisfactory to good, and a few were truly excellent.
Several years ago, on recommendation, I attended the Perio Specialty Group to obtain my first implant. The tooth involved was located in a tricky area at the top back of my mouth, and involved a nasal lift and several bone grafts. I was fortunate to receive the services of Dr. Irinakis. I was impressed with both the surgical and interpersonal skills demonstrated by this outstanding doctor. I was somewhat nervous, as I have never had any dental surgery performed in the past.
Dr. Irinakis projects an aura of confidence that translates to the patient. He is both forthright and kind in his manner. In fact, this turned out to be one of the best dental experiences I have ever receives. It took place over a period of two years, so I had many contacts with Dr. Irinakis and the office as a whole. I highly recommend the Perio Specialty Group to anyone requiring gum or implant surgery, and feel we are truly fortunate to have specialists of this caliber in Kamloops.
The support staff in this office are also impressive. They are professional and personable with patients, and very helpful with any questions prior, during and post operative experience.
Thank you to Dr. Irinakis for doing such an excellent job. I was initially worried that I may lose this tooth altogether due to its location. The surgery was not only a huge success, but I felt relaxed throughout the process, due to the confidence, experience and interpersonal skills of Dr. Irinakis.
Yours sincerely,
Jane Fyfe, Kamloops

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Thank you so much Jane for the truly amazing letter you wrote for me and my staff.
I love coming to Kamloops and have enjoyed the polite and gracious nature of all Kamloopsians that i've met over the last 5 years.
It is honestly, patients like you who truly make it all worthwhile and i keep returning and enjoying my trips to the Okanagan.
I'm honored by the fact you took the time to write something so wonderful and that you were willing to share it with the world.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again at our next recall appointment.
Warmest Regards,

Submitted May 26, 2015

A good friend of mine recommended Dr Irinakis when she had required similar periodontal care.

I booked an appointment and went to his office where I was immediately placed at ease by his friendly and polite staff. The receptionist offered me coffee or water and within a few minutes Dr. Irinakis came out to greet me. In his office he explained to me in detail the implant procedures, time lines, the surgery procedures that would be involved including the temporary pain that this procedure may entail. I felt very comfortable with his candid and detailed explanation of the process that this type of procedure involves. My questions and concerns were answered in a way that I could easily understand.

Dr Irinakis put me at ease through my two implant procedures. I found him to be genuinely friendly with a good sense of humour, likeable and meticulous in his work. He had the ability to place me as his patient in a positive comfort zone even during the most agonizing times that go through ones head.

I was very impressed with his results, all excellent work, up to date techniques, and the high quality of service. Dr Irinakis also informed my dentist, via written reports and the x-rays of my successful periodontal work. I would like to add that there were follow up appointments as part of his service to make sure that the work done was complete and successful!

I would highly recommend Dr Irinakis .

Sophie Dikeakos

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

My dearest Sophia.
It has been a great ride helping you out with your implants. We had lots of fun. You were always patient with your treatment and I looked forward to your appointments. I appreciate your detailed letter.
I'm honestly just thrilled that you were satisfied with your initial result the first time around and you chose my office again when you needed a 2nd implant.
Your trust and commitment are highly valued. Thank you again. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.
Cheers, Tassos

Submitted May 26, 2015

I have spent a fortune on dentist through out my adult life. I've had treatment from various specialists and generalist dentists in Edmonton and Vancouver. From my personal experience, I can attest to the graceful management of my teeth problems by Tassos and the beautiful outcome. I was not expecting too much since i knew the mess my teeth were in but Tassos made the best out of a difficult scenario. I can say with confidence, that his office is highly organized, always ensuring my time is valued and routinely checking up on me after any surgeries by Tassos. Quality experience all around.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2788523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Thank you JJ. It was wonderful having you in my office. You always brought a huge smile to everyone's face when you arrived at the office for your appointments. The pleasure was all mine working with you. I appreciate the thoughtful review.
Regards