Rate Dr. Tassos Irinakis

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Ratings

I used to travel from the Island to seek treatment from Tassos. That's how good his reputation is. My treatment was completed years ago and I am ver pleased. I'd recommend him to anyone. I just saw his picture in the newspaper in Courtenay, where my children live and decided to check out his ratings. He is absolutely deserving of every one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I had an older front tooth implant recently removed and replaced by Dr. Irinakis. The procedure to fix the problem was further complicated by extensive bone loss, which resulted in a significant bone graph and gum graph, not a real fun scenario. This was however, completed very efficiently and professionally by the very amiable and upbeat personality of Dr. Irinakis and his support staff made the entire experience as pleasant as possible. I am very thankful that I was referred to Dr. Irinakis to have this procedure done and would not hesitate to recommend him and staff to anyone who requires this type of dental care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2752487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I had two implants with Dr. Irinakis. The experience was great. In the first beginning that I was nervous about the surgery. But his professional and confidence put me at ease. The result was great, I had two new crowns that look like my natural teeth. And also some times that my schedule was tight and he always tried his best to find time slot for me. I really appreciate his service and willing to recommend to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2751637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Thank you truly for your lovely comments.
I'm a very busy professional and as such i completely understand how important time is for my patients.
I will always go out of my way to do my best to accommodate their working and travel schedule.
thank God as well that I have a very understanding wife and she never complains with me being late!!
Tassos

Submitted March 19, 2015

I received a series of gum grafts by Tassos in the past and I agree with my co-reviewers that it was a great experience. Even though gum grafts were described to me from friends as an experience of horror, i did not share the same view when mine were complete. Tassos did an excellent job in minimizing my anxiety and taking measures for me to be comfortable and feel confident in my decision. I certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2749215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I'm just happy you were able to get through multiple grafts and still like me in the end!! LOL.
Thank you for your kind review.
Tassos

Submitted March 19, 2015

I met Dr. Tassos Irinakis over 3 years ago.
If I had one moment to explain the nature of Tassos, it would be that when i explained my difficult situation of coming to his office during working hours, he agreed to see me twice on his days off and once late in the evening. That's true commitment to his patients. I tip my hat to him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2748026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I've always said that we -doctors- need to take responsibility for the surgeries we perform on our patients. They experience an invasive procedure and it is our job to make them comfortable and to be Available to them when needed.
In our office at Vancouver Implant Perio (VIP) Centre, there is ALWAYS someone available to respond to an emergency.
We have 4 Periodontists in the practice and our office remains open practically all year round.
So one of us is always THERE for all our patients.
Personally, I always welcome texts and personal calls on my cell no matter where I am and whatever the time of day/night.
It is just one of the few things we do in our practice to ensure that our service is at par with the most demanding expectations.
Again, thank you for your most kind words.

Submitted March 16, 2015

I agree with all reviews below. Dr. Irinakis is a competent and masterful professional. The experience from his office staff to the quality of care is exceptional. Most certainly recommend him for gum grafts and implants, as i had both.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2747879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Thank you kindly.
I truly appreciate it that you took the time to leave a positive review.

Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Irinakis made a terrible experience (having to lose my first two teeth ever) turn into a great alternative. Down to earth and clearly a master of his trade. I'm in the health industry and he kept me comfortable by explaining in detail every single step of the my treatment. can't say I have a single complaint. Positive experience and if i need implants again, I'm certainly going to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2747454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I'm sure the experience was great for both of us as i take great pride for every single surgery I perform.
Thank you for your kind words.

Submitted March 16, 2015

Beautiful personality, approachable, takes his time with you, true empathy, great skills, honest character. No BS from him. But the thing that surprised me the most was how easy it was to text him or just call him on his mobile phone. No wonder he's so successful and reputable. I recommend him to anyone looking for quality and true care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2746787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I honestly feel it is our responsibility as surgical professionals to Be There for our patients and to certainly be only a "phone call away" in order to alleviate concerns and anxiety. Texting and calling is always -absolutely always- welcome.
Regards, Tassos Irinakis

Submitted March 16, 2015

Absolutely everyone in the office is wonderful and accommodating.
Dr. Irinakis makes himself available to any patient and is easily reached when needed for questions or concerns.
This office has treated me with respect, has answered all my questions without any hurry and has always gotten back to me in a timely manner.
I'm a busy professional and time management and efficiency is important to me.
As for the work Tassos did on me, my smile speaks for itself. Great Implant work and a fantastic crown by my general dentist. I rate this office as "excellent" all around.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2746662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

It was my privilege .
Thank you for your feedback. My staff works really hard and everyone in the office knows how valuable patients' time is. We respect that and strive to meet and exceed your expectations!

Submitted March 16, 2015

I have had three extractions and implants done by Dr. Irinakis and all have gone really well. He is very professional but also approachable and kind. I like the fact that he tells the patient what's going on while the procedure is under way--it helps minimize anxiety. I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2746480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Thank you for your kind remarks. I remember your case. Challenging and yet so much fun. You were a trooper all the way!