Rate Dr. Tassos Irinakis

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Ratings

Definitely inconsistent with other paid reviewers! Spent 10 min telling me about his resume and 2 minutes on my treatment needs.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Tassos was great. I had a bone graft, two implants, and gum grafts. I was very impressed with how he was not pushy with costs and treatments and how comfortable and relaxed he made me feel going in. The real thing that made me to write this review though was when I moved to Calgary after the surgery. A short time after I had moved I had what I thought was an issue with the implant. I called his Vancouver office and he gave me his personal cell to text message him at night on his own person time. He showed a lot of concern for me and set up an appointment for me in Calgary the next day with another surgeon. Luckily it was nothing: just me adjusting to the new bone implant and nothing to worry about. However, I appreciated how he played it cautiously and took it seriously to organize the appointment to get it sorted asap. It was great that he was able to find someone for me in Calgary and that the appointment including xrays was free! - T.H.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tassos Irinakis and his staff have been treating me for over a year and half. Two implants, a bone graft and two gum grafts later and I have nothing but excellent feedback for them. I received a second gum graft yesterday, and as usual there is no pain today and I feel great. Dr. Irnakis exudes a certain confidence that you know comes naturally. I always leave the clinic impressed with his overall skill, confidence, competence and simple "down to the earth-ness". He makes you feel completely at ease and you know you're in the best hands! Him and his staff truly go above and beyond to make you comfortable and happy. He is passionate about what he does, and a perfectionist. I feel so lucky to have started this adventure with Dr. Tassos Irinakis and his awesome staff.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2013 | flag

I have had nothing but very positive experiences with Dr. Irinakis. His staff are always smiling and are always available to answer any questions I may have about my appointments. The office atmosphere is warm and welcoming. I have found Dr. Irinakis to be very professional and knowledgable. He has an exceptional Dental Assistant who is very thorough and efficient in note taking and assisting Dr. Irinakis. I feel that Dr. Irinakis is constantly ensuring that I am receiving the best treatment possible, and for that I am truly grateful.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

I had a bone graft and implants with Dr. Irinakis. The entire experience was very pleasant. He is one of the most down-to-earth and genuine people I have ever met. Not once throughout my treatment did I feel as though he was selling me anything or ripping me off--he simply gave me an educated opinion on what should be done. Everything was thoroughly explained to me before any procedure was started. Dr. Irinakis made sure I knew how much coverage I would be receiving from my insurance company. The thought of surgery frightened me, especially since I'm a difficult case and other periodontists did not feel comfortable placing implants on my teeth, but his confidence and professionalism changed my mind. He hummed along to the radio during my procedure :) He's a really cool guy and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Irinakis is exceptional and truly gifted. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

After a long dental ordeal that left a gap/depression in my upper front gum I was referred to Dr. Irinakis. I was told, more than once, by other dentist professionals, that these factors would work against a good outcome for me. Dr. Irinakis was willing to take on the challenges that my case presented. He had reservations that a 'perfect' gumline was possible with my case but he was hopeful and optimistic that he could achieve a more favourable result than what I had. Dr. Irinakis is a consummate professional and seems to be highly regarded in his field by his peers. He worked out a complicated treatment plan with a fellow dental specialist on my case and was very good at collaborating with him as a team on my case. Dr. Irinakis is thorough, courteous and talented and provides the very best care of and treatment for his patients. His exacting and meticulous demeanor is incredibly well suited to his area and scope of practice. I highly and whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Irinakis.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr.Irinakis provided me with excellent care throughout my sinus bone graft, jaw bone graft and 2 dental implants. He is extremely professional and his confidence immediately put me at ease. I was nervous about the procedures but I have to say that I didn't feel any pain and didn't have any bruising or swelling after, even though he informed me that I might. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty for me with his time and generosity. I now have 2 lovely crowns that look like my natural teeth. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Dr. Irinakis. If I should ever need another bone graft or implant I will be seeing him but won't be walking in to his office nervous next time as I now know how good he is. Judy Froese, Vancouver, B.C.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

I recently saw this doctor for a dental procedure. He and his staff made me feel at ease. The office followed up with me during the healing process and answered all my questions that i had following the surgery. I would highly recommend this office.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Irinakis is an amazing periodontist, probably one of the best in North America. I had extensive work done over a 1-1/2 year period and he took a lot of extra time to patiently explain each procedure to me and made my surgeries as painless as possible. He's always cheerful and puts you at complete ease. I cannot say enough good things about this specialist ... love him !

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag