Rate Dr. Tassos Irinakis

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Ratings

He gave me back my smile -- what else one can wish for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Over the years in the Lower Mainland and Kamloops B.C., I have engaged the services of many general dentists and several highly skilled root canal specialists. Most of these experiences have been satisfactory to good, and a few were truly excellent.
Several years ago, on recommendation, I attended the Perio Specialty Group to obtain my first implant. The tooth involved was located in a tricky area at the top back of my mouth, and involved a nasal lift and several bone grafts. I was fortunate to receive the services of Dr. Irinakis. I was impressed with both the surgical and interpersonal skills demonstrated by this outstanding doctor. I was somewhat nervous, as I have never had any dental surgery performed in the past.
Dr. Irinakis projects an aura of confidence that translates to the patient. He is both forthright and kind in his manner. In fact, this turned out to be one of the best dental experiences I have ever receives. It took place over a period of two years, so I had many contacts with Dr. Irinakis and the office as a whole. I highly recommend the Perio Specialty Group to anyone requiring gum or implant surgery, and feel we are truly fortunate to have specialists of this caliber in Kamloops.
The support staff in this office are also impressive. They are professional and personable with patients, and very helpful with any questions prior, during and post operative experience.
Thank you to Dr. Irinakis for doing such an excellent job. I was initially worried that I may lose this tooth altogether due to its location. The surgery was not only a huge success, but I felt relaxed throughout the process, due to the confidence, experience and interpersonal skills of Dr. Irinakis.
Yours sincerely,
Jane Fyfe, Kamloops

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

A good friend of mine recommended Dr Irinakis when she had required similar periodontal care.

I booked an appointment and went to his office where I was immediately placed at ease by his friendly and polite staff. The receptionist offered me coffee or water and within a few minutes Dr. Irinakis came out to greet me. In his office he explained to me in detail the implant procedures, time lines, the surgery procedures that would be involved including the temporary pain that this procedure may entail. I felt very comfortable with his candid and detailed explanation of the process that this type of procedure involves. My questions and concerns were answered in a way that I could easily understand.

Dr Irinakis put me at ease through my two implant procedures. I found him to be genuinely friendly with a good sense of humour, likeable and meticulous in his work. He had the ability to place me as his patient in a positive comfort zone even during the most agonizing times that go through ones head.

I was very impressed with his results, all excellent work, up to date techniques, and the high quality of service. Dr Irinakis also informed my dentist, via written reports and the x-rays of my successful periodontal work. I would like to add that there were follow up appointments as part of his service to make sure that the work done was complete and successful!

I would highly recommend Dr Irinakis .

Sophie Dikeakos

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I have spent a fortune on dentist through out my adult life. I've had treatment from various specialists and generalist dentists in Edmonton and Vancouver. From my personal experience, I can attest to the graceful management of my teeth problems by Tassos and the beautiful outcome. I was not expecting too much since i knew the mess my teeth were in but Tassos made the best out of a difficult scenario. I can say with confidence, that his office is highly organized, always ensuring my time is valued and routinely checking up on me after any surgeries by Tassos. Quality experience all around.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

attentive, compassionate and charmingly enthusiastic for his skill. My expected fear didn't have a chance to take over surrounded by all those qualities. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2779101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I wish I could recognize who wrote this as it's really touching and I could thank you personally.
I hope you were indeed impressed with the final result.
Thank you for your lovely comments.

Submitted April 28, 2015

I recently had an emergency -excruciating pain- and Dr Irinakis managed my situation immediately even though he was out of town. I was taken care of by his office and colleagues and he actually followed up the next day calling me personally even though it was a weekend.
Very impressed. Looking forward to my planned treatment with him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2773614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Lovely to see your beautiful comment Ms. A. It was such a small thing for me to do but I certainly appreciate that you took the time to leave a note on my ratings page.
I will routinely follow up personally with patients when a problem arises. My job is not completed when you walk out the door. I want to be sure your concern has been taken care of. I certainly don't want to allow any lingering pain on any of my patients.
Thank you for your rating.
It is always a pleasure seeing you.

Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Irinakis is highly recommended by my dentist and dental hygienist. He did a most detailed examinations of my gums and advised on treatment options. He took time to answer all my questions, addressing every concern regarding gum grafts. Follow-up appointments and excellent post surgery care promoted my gum recovery much sooner than expected. I have every confidence in recommending my friends to Dr. Irinakis and his team . Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2771479].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Your biggest complement is that you brought a friend of yours to have treatment in my office last time i saw you. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. I'm hoping she has the same experience that you had.
Thank you again.

Submitted April 28, 2015

I have spent over three years working with Dr Irrinakis and his team, and I just can't say enough about how fantastic he, his staff are, and of course how excellent the outcome has been. I met with and researched a lot of periodontists before choosing Dr Irrinakis, and I will continue to refer him to anyone that needs his services, He not only is the best at what he does, he does it in a way that has you totally relaxed and confident in his abilities and of course there is his humour! Dr Irrinakis has also surrounded himself with other like minded professionals that compliment his work. He has made such a difference in my life that I of course think of him always! Diane Dupuis, Pincipal and founder of the Dupuis Langen Group

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2771351].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
My dearest Diane. I am sooooo touched by your review. You are frequently in my mind and Dr. McCullagh and I talk about you often. Apart from being a fantastic person, i'm also touched by your generosity and charity work within the community
You are a fantastic individual and i'm just so happy that we were able to help you out and offer your a permanent smile that makes you proud to show!
It was a privilege to get to know you.!
Have a wonderful night. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
Regards,

Submitted April 9, 2015

I had 4 implants done by Dr Irinskis and he did a fantastic job. He was very professional and met all the questions and concerns I had. I was very comfortable while the work was done. He made sure I was ok when I wenf home to. I also have to say that I had a problem on a long weekend with my little girl and I had no one to call so I took the chance and called him and he helped me out. That is what I call a overall perfect customer service and I would highly recommend him. Fantastic work

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2771184].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I am humbled by your lovely review. It is rewarding to see that lovely patients like yourself appreciate the the effort some of us periodontists make to accommodate and help out our patients when in need.
I'm also glad you decided to call me as I give out my cell phone to all my patients but not everyone feels comfortable to text me or call me when they have a problem.
Thank you for your most kind review again.

Submitted April 9, 2015

I live in Victoria and my son is a dentist in Vancouver. When I had to have one of my molars extracted and replaced by an implant my son told me that Dr. Tassos Irinakis was the specialist to see. Tassos was able to skillfully remove my tooth without any pain and with no complications afterwards. Even better, my son explained to me that Tassos spent a little extra time to extract my tooth using a special technique so as to minimize damage to the surrounding bone. As a result of his skill and patience, I did not need to have a bone graft for my implant. When it came to the placement of the implant, Tassos did a great job again as I had no pain during or after the implant surgery. Now I just have to wait to for the final crown. Being from Victoria and only being able to visit Vancouver on certain days, Tassos and his receptionists were very accommodating with my schedule. I would highly recommend Tassos without any reservations. – CD Low

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2764521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Chuck,
It has been nothing but a pleasure to work with you and your son on your case. You are by far one of the most easy going patients I've ever had and I"m just thrilled that you have had a positive and fulfilling experience.
I'm looking forward to the final crown by your son!
Regards