Rate Dr. Tassos Irinakis

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Ratings

attentive, compassionate and charmingly enthusiastic for his skill. My expected fear didn't have a chance to take over surrounded by all those qualities. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I recently had an emergency -excruciating pain- and Dr Irinakis managed my situation immediately even though he was out of town. I was taken care of by his office and colleagues and he actually followed up the next day calling me personally even though it was a weekend.
Very impressed. Looking forward to my planned treatment with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Irinakis is highly recommended by my dentist and dental hygienist. He did a most detailed examinations of my gums and advised on treatment options. He took time to answer all my questions, addressing every concern regarding gum grafts. Follow-up appointments and excellent post surgery care promoted my gum recovery much sooner than expected. I have every confidence in recommending my friends to Dr. Irinakis and his team . Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I have spent over three years working with Dr Irrinakis and his team, and I just can't say enough about how fantastic he, his staff are, and of course how excellent the outcome has been. I met with and researched a lot of periodontists before choosing Dr Irrinakis, and I will continue to refer him to anyone that needs his services, He not only is the best at what he does, he does it in a way that has you totally relaxed and confident in his abilities and of course there is his humour! Dr Irrinakis has also surrounded himself with other like minded professionals that compliment his work. He has made such a difference in my life that I of course think of him always! Diane Dupuis, Pincipal and founder of the Dupuis Langen Group

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771351].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
My dearest Diane. I am sooooo touched by your review. You are frequently in my mind and Dr. McCullagh and I talk about you often. Apart from being a fantastic person, i'm also touched by your generosity and charity work within the community
You are a fantastic individual and i'm just so happy that we were able to help you out and offer your a permanent smile that makes you proud to show!
It was a privilege to get to know you.!
Have a wonderful night. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
Regards,

Submitted April 9, 2015

I had 4 implants done by Dr Irinskis and he did a fantastic job. He was very professional and met all the questions and concerns I had. I was very comfortable while the work was done. He made sure I was ok when I wenf home to. I also have to say that I had a problem on a long weekend with my little girl and I had no one to call so I took the chance and called him and he helped me out. That is what I call a overall perfect customer service and I would highly recommend him. Fantastic work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771184].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I am humbled by your lovely review. It is rewarding to see that lovely patients like yourself appreciate the the effort some of us periodontists make to accommodate and help out our patients when in need.
I'm also glad you decided to call me as I give out my cell phone to all my patients but not everyone feels comfortable to text me or call me when they have a problem.
Thank you for your most kind review again.

Submitted April 9, 2015

I live in Victoria and my son is a dentist in Vancouver. When I had to have one of my molars extracted and replaced by an implant my son told me that Dr. Tassos Irinakis was the specialist to see. Tassos was able to skillfully remove my tooth without any pain and with no complications afterwards. Even better, my son explained to me that Tassos spent a little extra time to extract my tooth using a special technique so as to minimize damage to the surrounding bone. As a result of his skill and patience, I did not need to have a bone graft for my implant. When it came to the placement of the implant, Tassos did a great job again as I had no pain during or after the implant surgery. Now I just have to wait to for the final crown. Being from Victoria and only being able to visit Vancouver on certain days, Tassos and his receptionists were very accommodating with my schedule. I would highly recommend Tassos without any reservations. – CD Low

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Chuck,
It has been nothing but a pleasure to work with you and your son on your case. You are by far one of the most easy going patients I've ever had and I"m just thrilled that you have had a positive and fulfilling experience.
I'm looking forward to the final crown by your son!
Regards

Submitted April 9, 2015

I used to travel from the Island to seek treatment from Tassos. That's how good his reputation is. My treatment was completed years ago and I am ver pleased. I'd recommend him to anyone. I just saw his picture in the newspaper in Courtenay, where my children live and decided to check out his ratings. He is absolutely deserving of every one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I remember you J!! What a lovely surprise to see your comments on here.
Thank you for "dropping" in on my RateMDs page. I truly appreciate the input and i hope to see you in my Courtenay practice in the near future for a quick hello.
My regards to your fantastic husband.

Submitted April 9, 2015

I had an older front tooth implant recently removed and replaced by Dr. Irinakis. The procedure to fix the problem was further complicated by extensive bone loss, which resulted in a significant bone graph and gum graph, not a real fun scenario. This was however, completed very efficiently and professionally by the very amiable and upbeat personality of Dr. Irinakis and his support staff made the entire experience as pleasant as possible. I am very thankful that I was referred to Dr. Irinakis to have this procedure done and would not hesitate to recommend him and staff to anyone who requires this type of dental care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2752487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I love working with challenging and highly esthetic and demanding cases. I'm just so pleased that you were happy with the outcome. I know some times the path to success can be a little lengthy and demanding but it is certainly worth it in the end.
Thank you for your most kind comments.

Submitted April 9, 2015

I had two implants with Dr. Irinakis. The experience was great. In the first beginning that I was nervous about the surgery. But his professional and confidence put me at ease. The result was great, I had two new crowns that look like my natural teeth. And also some times that my schedule was tight and he always tried his best to find time slot for me. I really appreciate his service and willing to recommend to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2751637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Thank you truly for your lovely comments.
I'm a very busy professional and as such i completely understand how important time is for my patients.
I will always go out of my way to do my best to accommodate their working and travel schedule.
thank God as well that I have a very understanding wife and she never complains with me being late!!
Tassos

Submitted March 19, 2015

I received a series of gum grafts by Tassos in the past and I agree with my co-reviewers that it was a great experience. Even though gum grafts were described to me from friends as an experience of horror, i did not share the same view when mine were complete. Tassos did an excellent job in minimizing my anxiety and taking measures for me to be comfortable and feel confident in my decision. I certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2749215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I'm just happy you were able to get through multiple grafts and still like me in the end!! LOL.
Thank you for your kind review.
Tassos