Rate Dr. Tassos Irinakis

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Ratings

What is my opinion about Dr. Irinakis?
Dr. Irinakis is the kind of doctor that will spend time with you when you need him to. He will respond to texts promptly. He will perform your implant treatment with superb skills. I experienced all of that in his office. Basically, he will make you very comfortable and then take his time to deliver the best possible outcome. And i must add, that his staff has always been polite and accommodating in-spite of my various morning moods. Thank you all for delivering stellar service and beautiful results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

What an unbelievably -completely unexpected- satisfying experience this was. Even though I fear dentists, I was so well informed at all stages of my treatment that the anxiety factor was simply eliminated. And Dr Tassos is just a blast! I love my new gum line. Gone are all the recessions! I smile with such confidence now! Thank you Dr. T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

You are most welcome.
I take pride in spending all the time necessary to explain in detail (as long as the patient is comfortable) all stages of treatment, the timelines, costs, risks, benefits, etc. I also like keeping my patients involved in their treatment steps. It's amazing how interactive this relationship becomes when we actually spend the time as Periodontists to explain things to our patients and educate them on their treatment and health issues.
I am happy to hear that you appreciated that aspect of your treatment.
I wish you all the best with your new -hard earned- Smile !
Regards

Submitted March 3, 2015

I cannot fully express the appreciation I have for Dr. Irinakis and his friendly, efficient staff at the Kamloops office. Right from the very first meeting to the final follow up appointment, my experience with dental implant surgery was always positive, professional, efficient....I am totally pleased and I would recommend Dr. Irinakis to anyone! Thank you SO much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
What a beautiful and kind review. Thank you so very much for your kind words. I have repeatedly been overwhelmed by the warmth of all my patients in the city of Kamloops. I am only happy that our office was able to meet (and hopefully exceed) your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to write these comments.
Warm Regards, Tassos

Submitted March 2, 2015

Brilliant/professional/expensive. Excellent follow up after surgery & readily available via telephone for coaching regarding reaction to medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I truly appreciate all the feedback i can get as it allows me and my staff to grow, improve and built on our success. I ask for your forgiveness for the occasional delay in the wait room. It is never intentional. It's always the result of something unexpected taking place during a surgery that requires my full attention and possibly additional time to address it as best I can.
I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. You can indeed always call me (i'm happy to see that you did) personally or text me and I will absolutely always answer the moment it's humanly possible.
I take a lot of pride in my work and in my accessibility to my patients. My sincerest regards. Tassos Irinakis

Submitted March 1, 2015

I just got off the phone with Dr. Tassos Irinakis and I felt compelled to leave this review about him. I now live in Ontario but I used to be his patient in BC a few years ago and had an implant.
I am about to have some implants done again so since I had his email, I reached out to him for a 2nd informal opinion. He called me back and our chat reminded me why I felt so comfortable contacting him after all this time.
I used to have a complicated and demanding travel schedule due to my job (when I lived in BC) and it was fairly inconsistent making it impossible to plan anything far in advance. It was tough to get in to see Tassos for the initial consultation.
But once I explained my situation to him he's been incredible. Even though he booked far ahead, he would always re-arrange his schedule to accommodate my last minute needs when I was flying back in town.
Once he even saw me in his practice on a Sunday to remove some stitches as i was in Vancouver for only 12 hours. He came into the office with one of his baby twin boys to accommodate me. What a wonderful man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Hi B. It was amazing hearing you out of the blue again after all these years. I'm glad your visit to the Okanagan for Spring Break sparked your memory and you reached out to me to discuss your case.
Thank you for your most kind words. I couldn't remember seeing you on a Sunday but once you mentioned the presence of my son...it all came back!
As per our discussion, please ponder carefully on your choices for your treatment. You're still too young to shy away from the ideal option.
As I mentioned, if you could get your hands on your CT Scan, I would be more than happy to give you a more thorough opinion on your treatment.
However, since you are being seen by a specialist, i'm sure you are in good hands and she will deliver something beautiful.
Hope to run into you soon in the future. All the best to your fantastic husband.

Submitted March 1, 2015

I have seen Dr Irinakis on multiple occasions in his Broadway clinic. He has always been so kind and gentle and my work so far looks stellar. He's very approachable (I mean who gives his personal cell phone to patients?) . His girls (assistants and front desk) are helpful, knowledgeable and know how to get things done. I feel lucky to have been referred to him by my dentist. It has been an all around great experience. I certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739545].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I am always thrilled to hear positive comments about my co-workers.
All the ladies in the office from the assistants to the treatment coordinators work very hard and are extremely loyal to the doctors and to the patients' needs.
A huge part of our success is no doubt due to their commitment , empathy, intelligence and drive to help each and every patient as it were their own family member.
That is the vision we follow in our office: "Treating patients like Family".
Thank you for sharing your experience. I will surely pass on to the "girls" your positive remarks.

Submitted March 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Irinakis here in his Kamloops location. I have been seeing him for nearly a year now for several gum grafts. I can attest to the rewarding experience I have had so far and I am especially pleased by the results. He's been a very caring and kind doctor and always took the time to answer my questions in detail. I wholeheartedly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Irinakis for providing such high calibre care to our city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738847].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Kamloops has offered me nothing but wonderful memories with patients and friends alike. Thank you for your kind remarks.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I am happy to recommend Dr. Tassos Irinakis as an excellent Periodontist who not only is superbly skilled at what he does, but also has the wonderful human kindness and humour that makes his patients feel welcomed, safe and comfortable in the seat. He was first recommended highly by my mother’s dentist to deal with her issues relating to degenerative changes. Dr. Irinakis invited me into the room to be a comfort to Mom and to ensure that we both understood the procedures and the follow up necessary. He listened to Mom’s concerns and handled her with great respect and kindness. He put her at ease as she was very nervous about the procedures she needed and she felt he treated her as he would treat his own mother. Then when I had to face a tooth extraction and implant, I chose to go to him over a local periodontist. I was made to feel welcomed by his wonderful staff and by Dr. Irinakis. He explained every step of the bone graft and implant procedure and answered my questions and concerns regarding an implant versus a bridge. I trust him fully. After going through each step of the procedure, he and his staff called to follow up and ensure I was alright. I can hardly wait to have the final step done to have that missing tooth back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738821].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Hi there A !!! You are so kind to write such an inspiring review! I LOVE taking care of your mother's needs and honestly she makes my day when she visits! And of course, it is a privilege to offer you the dental care you need. I am truly grateful. Give your mom a big hug! T

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Irinakis did a lot of work for me. Two implants, complete with bone grafts. At all times, he and his staff maintained a high degree of professionalism, right down to always being on time. He answered all of my questions completely and carefully; the procedures went smoothly; and the results are excellent. I could not be happier with Dr. Irinakis and his staff. And he even laughed at my silly jokes. A big bonus for a nervous patient. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738814].votes_count ]]

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I completely understand how some patients can be quite nervous and I find that the best approach is to get them as relaxed as possible and truly Listen to what they have to say. Answering all questions with clarity is also very helpful. Thank you for your kind words.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I had a graft done in the Campbell River office and was amazed by the professionalism of Dr. Irinakis and his staff. Everyone was friendly and knowledgable and the procedure was quick and there were no complications. He really cares for all his patients and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I feel the same way about the people i meet in Campbell River. I always leave with positive experiences after my trips there. Looking forward to my next visit.