Rate Dr. Derek Dabreo

Dr. Derek Dabreo's Ratings

My husband went in after his heart surgery and wasnt feeling well. Thought he was having strokes and the dr turns and laughs and says I highly doubt that. And he isn't interested in explaining nothing he rushes you out and is rather rude. Turns out we were right my husband did have four strokes and is now disabled. I feel like had he listened we would have got him attention in time and may have been able to prevent the other three.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

THIS DOCTOR HAS THE RUDEST STAFF WORKING FOR HIM. MY HUSBAND HAD SURGERY IN HAMILTON AND WAS ADVISED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR 3-4 WEEKS FOLLOWING HIS RELEASE FROM HOSPITAL. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO BOOK THIS APPOINTMENT AND HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT HE IS ON A WAITING LIST AND THEY WILL CALL WITH AN APPOINTMENT. IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND I AM STILL WAITING. THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS COMPLICATIONS AND DR DABREO DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A BIT INTERESTED IN HIS CASE. HIS STAFF ARE RUDE AND SHOW NO EMPATHY TOWARDS PATIENTS THAT HAVE BEEN NEAR DEATH. WE WILL BE FINDING ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT IS INTERESTED IN THE WELL BEING OF THEIR PATIENTS.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

His rapid fire speach pattern might be difficult for some older patients to understand. Seems to know his stuff, but his staff lack attention to detail.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2008 | flag

Unfortunately diagnosed my mother in ER as having esophageal spasms while in effect she was having a heart attack. He advised that she could go home and she died the following day. Perhaps needs to find out more between the difference in how women and men respond and show symptoms during a heart attack.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag

This doctor calls himself a cardiologist, he doesn't have a clue about cardiology.My sister died because of his poor care

Submitted Feb. 16, 2007 | flag

Very knowledgable, efficient. Has an excellant office staff.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2007 | flag

Very good doctor but . . . only sees some patients once a year. Too busy? Also does not seem to have a lot of time to talk to you. Overbooked? All in all though, the man is a good doctor, knows his business, is thorough, friendly, puts you at ease. I'm satisfied.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2007 | flag