Dr. Pierre Whitlock

Rate Dr. Pierre Whitlock

Dr. Pierre Whitlock's Ratings

Dr Whitlock me traite pour un syndrôme hématologique lié au lup. Dès que j'ai un test de sang anormal, je reçois un appel pour un rendez-vous afin de recevoir un traitement ou une consultation. Quand je dû aller à l'urgence pour mon sang, Dr Withlock a toujours été en mesure d'informer les urgentologues du traitement à me donner sans délais. C'est mon 3ième hématologue (vue qu j'ai souvent déménagé) et c'est probablement le meilleur que j'ai eu à date. En plus de ça il est super gentil et sait très bien expliquer quand j'ai des questions.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Whitlock was very efficient and professional in treating my breast cancer 6 years ago. Human in his approach, I owe my life to him. However the oncologie nurse, Gisele, needs to change...will never help when you call in an emergency and will never let you talk to a doctor after the doctor has told you to call. All other personel was very helpful, polite, compassionate and friendly, appreciated them very much!

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Spoke as an "expert" at the brain tumor information day in Halifax recently. He actually has extremely limited knowledge and is definitely not up on the latest treatments or research. When questioned he became defensive. He has a god complex. His expert advise was my father's demise. Make sure you do your own research if this man is treating you for a complex cancer.

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

J'ai eu une tumeur cancereuse au cerveau 5 ans passée et sans les soins et les connaissances du Dr. Whitlock et son équipe je serais probablement mort. Merci beaucoup Dr.Whilock pour vos soins . Etienne Pitre

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

I'm thrilled to have Dr. Whitlock as my Oncologist; without him I would be in a cemetary. He diagnosed me on my first visit which was confirmed by several tests. Several other doctors/specialists in my own city found nothing over two years of searching. Dr. Whitlock remembers things about me personally and takes the time to explain things fully until he's sure I understand. I pray he never leaves the Dumon Oncology Centre. Everyone at that Oncology Centre is so pleasant and wonderful!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

very good doctor but not enough time with is patient

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Whitlock is a wonderful, intelligent Doctor AND human being,along with the staff he works with. He & the staff truly cares for the patients AND the families too.If there is anything good about being delt such a horrific blow of being diagnosed with Cancer,it would have to be that the love of my life was so lucky to be under the care of this man and ALL the wonderful staff (including the ladies at the reception area) at the Georges Dumont Oncology Centre.I just hope, Dr. Whitlock, that you stay here in Moncton and get us (& all your other patients) through the next battle. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Submitted April 21, 2008 | flag

In the few times ,i visited this doctor,i've come to trust his decisions. He is straight forward,to the point including his professional-ism. Very intentive to your needs. An a+ rating.

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag

tres bon medecin ,prend le temps et est tres gentil, te mets tres a l aise. bravo

Submitted Nov. 6, 2007 | flag

Dr.Whitlock is a very compassionate,friendly and thorough Dr.,he explains everything very well & answers all questions asked.He should be rated at 100% .Wish there were more Doctors like him.When I go for my follow up I feel at ease & have a good feeling after seeing him.

Submitted June 3, 2007 | flag