Rate Dr. Ravi Yalamanchili

Dr. Ravi Yalamanchili's Ratings

His staff were rude and condescending scheduling a consult after referral

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Worst place to go to! Staff is horrible. Save your time and go some place else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I had horrible sciatic pain for almost 6 months. I went to him for a second opinion. He took one look at my x-ray and said he needed to do arthroscopic surgery. When I went to another surgeon he told me that if I had listened to this doctor it would have made my pain worse. I did finally have a lamenectomy with another surgeon in Bethesda and it fixed the pain . I would highly recommend that you don't see this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Injured in 2002 and had 17 different procedures on my back, epidurals, cortisone, radial ablation, and three neurosurgeons and an orthopedic surgeon said there's nothing wrong. Suffered for 8 years. Finially found Dr. Yalamanchili and he found a vertebrae moved forward and the disk below crushed by the vertebrae below it. Surgery by him and absolutely NO pain after the surgery. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

My back is and leg is free of pain however I suffer from nerve damage do to length of time seeing other doctors who would not even send me for a MRI. Thanks Dr. Ravi Y. Had surgery in less than two weeks of my visit, I would not go to any other Doctor but him!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

the secretary there has to be about 100yrs old and very rude.(more of that later)he seen me for 2 minutes and 3 seconds and did abs. nothing for me but referrd me to someone else. I was in terrible pain and he did nothing. I am checking with my ins. company o see how much he charged for this visit.if i need again i most certainly will go someplace else. the 100 yr old sec. could use a few lessons in manners towards people who have pain and problems moving

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

I was supposed to have fusion. MISERABLE for months, now years. Went for another MRI, IDENTICAL to the one prior to surgery. No hardware used...nothing to stablize spine. RUDE STAFF, NO HELP WHATSOEVER...STAY AWAY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

6 months after fusion c5-c7 I was still in pain. I saw the Dr. two times about the pain. The Dr. didn't deem it necessary that I should have another xray. My appointments never lasted more than 2 minutes. It was obvious he didn't have time for me nor did he care. I spend the next 18 months on narcotics. I was living a very limited lifestyle. I tried PT, acupuncture and massage. I also tried Pain Management. I had numerous facet blocks and epidural. Very painful, no results. I have spend small fortune on treatments. My insurance co. denied an RFA twice. They said the block did not meet their criteria. I gave up with pain management. My next call was to a Spine Center in Baltimore. After surgery in the back of the neck I am finally on my back to recovery. I would never recommend this Dr. or his staff. It's obvious they didn't like their jobs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

discectomy c5 & c6. doctor is great...staff horrible!!! we had been warned of their smart comments and bad attitude but couldnt believe it when we witnessed it ourselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503616].votes_count ]]