Rate Dr. Donna Liserani

Dr. Donna Liserani's Ratings

Dr Donna has been our family doctor for almost 10 years now. She is very prompt, diligent, very caring and very professional. She has a very good rapport with her patients, knows them by name. Her patinets feel so comfortable with her. always has a ready smile. Hope she doesn't retire for another 50 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I can't say enough great things about this Doctor. She doesn't just take two minutes and write a prescription, she looks, checks, and finds out more. She listens to your opinions and makes her suggestions. She doesn't make you feel she's in a hurry and your five minutes are up..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

By far the best medical doctor I have had in my lifetime! She cares and also is available at any time for serious matters. I can totally understand why she can no longer accept new patients. She really does care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Dr.Liserani is simply an amazing person. Even better she is my family doctor. I am so blessed and greatfull for her everyday knowing my family is in safe hands. I trust her and I value her. Thanks for all you do above and beyond being an excellent GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

AMAZING!!! Dr. Liserani has been my doctor for almost 10 years and she is amazing. She has taken such good care of me and now taking amazing care of my new little girl too! She gives the best advice and has always really listened. She is always very busy and it may seem like she is rushing but trust me she IS listening. Very Very knowledgeable and gives you her honest opinion when other doctors say otherwise. LOVE HER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Whenever I have seen her, she always makes me feel like I matter.very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

She's by far the best doctor I've ever seen. I just love her and feel so thankful for all her help with our family! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

I chanced on being treated by Dr. Liserani and I can only echo all that has been stated here. Wonderful demeanor. Knowledgeable, patient, respectful. I was contacted by her after-hours to receive a treatment plan after further review of test results. Her patients are fortunate to be treated by her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

I saw Dr. Liserani after hearing how wonderful she was and that she was! She is an amazing doctor, who was personable, caring, funny and took time with me. I never felt rushed and she is very knowledgeable. I am so thankful that I found her after moving here to Calgary. Best doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2010

Love Donna Liserani! I agree with all the postive comments below. She is personable, caring and great at taking time with her patients. Never makes you feel rushed, although sometimes had to wait quite awhile to see her. Calls you with lab results when necessary. Wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503645].votes_count ]]