Dr. Damian J. Bass

Rate Dr. Damian J. Bass

Dr. Damian J. Bass's Ratings

Dr. Bass was by far the most helpful doctor I could have had for my first pregnancy. He answered all of my questions, was extremely patient, was calming during delivery, and constantly had me come in if I was feeling worried about something. I would highly recommend not only having him as a doctor, but the office staff, his assistant, and the office itself is amazing.

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bass is a wonderful doctor and spent a lot of time with me to make sure i understood everything. The only thing that i would change would be some of hisstaff members

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bass is a wonderful, caring, compassionate, relaxed doctor whom I highly recommend. I am a high risk pregnancy, and he and his staff (especially Paula) have done everything they can to make me feel comfortable. I know how important customer service is in that industry. I have worked in a similar field for almost 14 years now, and their entire office from front, to back, to the lab to the doctor are simply amazing. After years of infertility and countless doctors I am so very lucky to have found Dr. Bass and his team. I am finally pregnant and have the best doctor I could ask for!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bass is a great OBGYN. He delivered our third child and it was the best delivery we had. He took all of our concerns seriously and offered solutions. He made me very comfortable and at ease leading up to and including the delivery. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

I absolutely love dr Bass. He was recommended to me and I am so greatful for him. I loved his nursing staff. His office is a separate building in the back parking lot of the hospital (short driving distance) and the day I delivered my baby two of his nurses left and visited me in the hospital. I had some issues and he never made me feel uncomfortable or worried. Always took time to explain and never made me feel unimportant. I had an amazing bpregnancy and delivery and I will only go to him now. So thankful he delivered my baby!!!!! 5 stars and highly recommended

Submitted Dec. 15, 2012 | flag

Recently, I went to dr. Bass for a second opinion. I was having some pain and ignored by his staff. I had second thoughts and did not let him operate. His staff called to change my mind. Thank God my new doctor did his own ultrasound before operating and found a mass on my ovary. Dr. Bass would have left the mass and my ovaries. Then ignored me when I was still having problems. Thank god my gutt told me something wasn't right. It's your body.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bass Delivered three of my children and soon to be fourth. I would'nt have it any other way. Dr. Bass is awesum and i just love his new medical assistant. They are running behind quite often due to him having to run to the hospital next door to deliver a baby. But that is cool with me since I know he will be right there when it is my turn.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. bass for 12 years. I found him to be a caring and concerned Dr. He always comes in and asks if I have any concerns and has always answered all of my questions and made sure that I comfortable with the answers before proceeding with his exam. I would highly recommend him, in fact, I have.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

I have had Dr Bass for 11 years now. I drive all the way from Ahwatukee each year just to continue seeing him. He delivered all 3 of my children .There were problems I will not discuss that he was there for every step of the way. Along with his genuine care for you he is one of the best I have ever had I have recommended him to my mother & friends .

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

He is a wonderful and fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend him for the delivery or other gynecological needs for you and your family. I am just very disappointed he will not be delivering our second baby since we moved five states away.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag