Rate Dr. Susan Elizabeth Skanes

Dr. Susan Elizabeth Skanes's Ratings

I am 10 weeks post op for a breast reduction and lift. I had 4 pounds removed. Dr Skanes did an amazing job, they are perfect. She is friendly, warm and very precise. You can tell she takes pride in her work.The absolute joy of being able to go braless is priceless.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

Dr Skanes, made me feel very comfortable and she took care of me for four years. I could have never been able to get through breast cancer without her help, to put me back together after my surgery. She is very knowledgable and a very good beside manner. I am so fortunate to have a doctor that was so understanding and patient with me. I certainly have and will continue to recommend Dr. Skanes to all who ask me for a good reconstructive Surgeon. Thank YOU Dr. Skanes!!!!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

She is very caring and took the time to explain the surgery and even after what i needed to do to get the best results and if i did not do what was needed what would happen. So she did not leave me with no surprises.Very knowledgeable and understanding. She puts you at ease very quickly.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Skanes took the time to explain what would happen with treatment of my hands. The operations were a success and I found her and her staff competent and caring

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

I have had 2 surgeries by Dr. Skanes for breast reconstruction after having two separate breast cancers. I am always pleased with how she takes time to explain the surgeries and answer questions. The results are excellent and I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

I suffered from pretty severe asymmetrical breasts and to be honest never thought I would be comfortable with my body because of it. It affected my activities (especially in the summertime) and the way I dressed all too often. Dr. Skanes by far surpassed my expectations with the results I was given. Thanks to her I have beautiful symmetrical breasts and finally feel free to live my life to the fullest without restrictions. She is also one of the kindest, most compassionate persons I've had the privilege of meeting throughout my life. I am extremely grateful for all that she's done for me! :D

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

lISTENED VERY WELL AND SEEMED KNOWLEDGIBLE. SURGERY PAINLESS AND SUCCESSFUL.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Very rude and unable to admit her mistakes. She gave me a very asymetrical and odd shaped result after my breast augmentation. She was almost blaming me for this very poor result. She is full of herself!! Very disapointing, would not recommand!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

I went to see her last feb to have a bump on y hand removed /again/ and she removed, AND more! In good way tho. She cut back more so it wouldn't come back again. And as of today all thats left is a scar! Thank you so much!

Submitted May 26, 2013 | flag

I am 6 months post breast reduction and couldn't be happier with the result. Dr Skanes is the best and did an excellent job. It changed my life.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2012 | flag