Rate Dr. I. Z. Dost

Dr. I. Z. Dost's Ratings

Dr. Dost was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. I went to a couple nose specialists who were of no help, and it was regarding an issue I've been having for over a year. She gave me practical tips what I could do to deal with my issue and also recommended that I see another specialist so that I could get the best opinion on how to further deal with it and resolve it. I wish she could be my family doctor, as she is sincere and knows her stuff and is willing to help.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dost is pleasant and is thorough,funny and she was very straight forward with information she doesn't tip toe arond the issues which I like! - just remember we are all responsible for our own health if you need more answers or information; ask more questions! I didn't feel rushed but I do understand each appointment is paid by OHIP and has a time bracket - I think sometimes people expect to have all the time they want! I would see her again as my son really liked her. :)

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

A very nice lady. But not helpful at all. felt like office was soon to close.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

she is such a lovely lady.best doctor and to the point most of the time she is very detailed person

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

EXCEPTIONAL CARE FROM A GOOD-NATURED DOCTOR WHO HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR AND TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2008 | flag

I have taken both my kids to see her and I seen a few times myself. She is very kind and helpful and too the point. I have never had a problem of waiting for long in her office at all. Some people are impatient and rude to have said these things about her. Staff are always pleasant. A+++ for her!!

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag

This woman is thorough, thorough, thorough and she encourages her patients to be the same. So knowledgeable and insightful. She is a great woman who listens and who is practical, pragmatic and sensitive all at the same time. I just WISH she could have a general practice!!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2007 | flag

I saw Dr. Dost several years ago for myself & my son. I found her to be a very sweet & kind lady. She was very thorough and helpful for both of us.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag

She is the best! So knowledgeable and friendly. Really enjoys her work and helping her patients. -CN :-)

Submitted Feb. 3, 2007 | flag

Nice caring doctor who takes her time and listens to your problems. Makes the right diagnosis and recommends good treatment.Never had a problem with her staff or getting appointments.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2007 | flag